Prince William and Catherine Middleton Current Events 8: November 2009-April 29, 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for sharing the pictures. She looks nice - they both look very happy.

They are very nice both! I am glad to see Kate especially radiant!God bless them!
By the way,I like her skirt style,not every could wear such a skirt but only with beautiful legs,her style is appropriate

They look very happy and very good together God Bless cannot wait to see them together carrying out official engagements in the coming years

More photos coming in just go to Daylife.com and type in Prince William

Last edited:
They look so happy! She looks really good and seems to have a radiant smile- I just wish maybe she had worn her hair up but that's just preference! They look happy and totally in love!

If you listen to the video after 00:30 you can hear someone saying very enthusiastically "Oh my God!" :D . I can't lie, would do the same, if I was there

Aww cute. :) May have been quite a quick walk by but it's nice to see them start to attend events together. Plus I think it's a good idea to sort of introduce Kate to these kind of things slowly, start with smaller things & build up rather than throw her head first into something with huge crowds/media etc etc.

If there were no pictures taken inside how in the world was the camera allowed to follow them inside the theater? Well not completely inside but you know what I mean just watch the last few seconds of the video.

I just wished they had stopped to shake hands or something with the people waiting outside, William usually does so I find it odd he didn't this time.

According to ABC they met with cancer patients during intermission.

Prince William Pictures - Prince William and Catherine Middleton attend a Christmas Spectacular - Zimbio

Last edited:
It's great to see them attending an event together! I'm glad to see Kate & WIlliam so happy!!

So nice to see them attending something together. Now she's part of the show, Kate is smiling widely and looking quite lovely, I think. I like her outfit very much. I think someone told her to make sure to show off the ring so people could see it.

In the video it looks like William reached out his arm to her a couple of times along the walk, which is a sweet gesture. This whole engagement still seems surreal to me -- I can't believe we are actually heading toward a wedding. I hope we see more of them out and about over the holidays.

I think someone told her to make sure to show off the ring so people could see it.

Could be, though clutching her purse gave her something to do with her hands. ;). It will be fun to watch her learning the ropes. So far she seems very elegant and graceful to me.

So nice to see them attending something together. Now she's part of the show, Kate is smiling widely and looking quite lovely, I think. I like her outfit very much. I think someone told her to make sure to show off the ring so people could see it.

Don't know if someone told her or not but I noticed that too.:rolleyes:

there is lady behind them smiling even more than the couple. :D

Why shouldn't Kate show off her ring? It's her ring! As long as she's not walking up to people going "Haha, look what I have, I'm marrying a prince!" in a sing-song voice and then sticking her tongue out at them, I don't see why she should be chided for it.

She's like all brides-to-be. I haven't met a newly engaged woman yet who doesn't show off her ring to every person she sees because she's proud of it and wants to share her happiness with others, even total strangers.

:previous: If you're referring to my remark, Sister Morphine, I wasn't chiding her, merely making an observation. People want to see the ring, and she was making a point of displaying it. It appeared to me to be a such an obvious display position that it was intentional and more than the usual behaviour of a newly engaged woman.

When she was snapped leaving the church a while ago someone observed that one of the things she would have to learn is to make brief stops at such times for photo-ops, and I was reminded of that comment when I saw these photos and it made me wonder if one of her advisors had suggested she walk with her left hand in a prominant position so people could see her ring. I'm not suggesting there's anything at all wrong with her doing it.

:previous: If you're referring to my remark, Sister Morphine, I wasn't chiding her, merely making an observation. People want to see the ring, and she was making a point of displaying it. It appeared to me to be a such an obvious display position that it was intentional and more than the usual behaviour of a newly engaged woman.

When she was snapped leaving the church a while ago someone observed that one of the things she would have to learn is to make brief stops at such times for photo-ops, and I was reminded of that comment when I saw these photos and it made me wonder if one of her advisors had suggested she walk with her left hand in a prominant position so people could see her ring. I'm not suggesting there's anything at all wrong with her doing it.
I think you are right about the ring. A couple of times her left hand looked like it wanted to grab William's hand rather than just sort of trying to look good with her left hand on display to the people on her right. She gets an A+ for the effort. :ermm:

As for the idea of making small stops, unlike the rest of the party, neither William nor Kate looked like they had dressed for the "weather"!! A brief stop and a ring wave could have seen a fabulous sapphire fly off a cold wizened finger . . . . not a good way to start "Engagements". :D

What a dazzling couple they make, sure to raise loads of money for any cause they represent. :)

Catherine (Kate) has beautiful legs and feet.

:flowers:Though a little too thin; Catherine (Kate) has beautiful legs and feet. I do hope her fashion sense stirs the economy in a fashionable way as Princess Diana did,

Thank you to everyone who has posted photos and videos from today! Reading through the posts was like opening a bunch of little presents. They both look so happy to be together.

She doesn´t need to show off her ring all the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom