The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > British Royals > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 04-11-2011, 05:45 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by kathia_sophia View Post
i was thinking, its is highly probably that the wedding will be with hats since its a morning wedding, but they are going to have a gala party the day before right? usually on those galas we get the chance to see long dresses or even tiaras!
I don't know about the Tiaras. It will be a more private event, so although they probably will be wearing long dress, since most of the other Royal Families won't be invited, I'm not sure will be seeing those.

There's not much of a difference between a stadium full of cheering fans and an angry crowd screaming abuse at you. They're both just making a lot of noise. How you take it is up to you. Convince yourself they're cheering for you. You do that, and someday, they will - Sue S.
Old 04-11-2011, 05:56 PM
Courtier

oh those poor blue shoes

Old 04-11-2011, 06:05 PM
Serene Highness

People complain so much about the boots (me included) she decided to do the sacrifice :P

Another video. @01:15
BBC News - Royal couple's last official engagement before wedding
There's not much of a difference between a stadium full of cheering fans and an angry crowd screaming abuse at you. They're both just making a lot of noise. How you take it is up to you. Convince yourself they're cheering for you. You do that, and someday, they will - Sue S.
Old 04-11-2011, 06:14 PM
Nobility

Notice her jawline, left umbrella hand, and a white smile :)
She has not an ounce of fat on her..

BTW, I ordered my Dukan Diet Book, due to be released n April 19th!
Old 04-11-2011, 06:23 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mia_mae View Post
Nice video! Thanks! What did William say about "his kids"? Couldn't figure it out
Old 04-11-2011, 07:05 PM
Serene Highness

I don't care how much some people and sections of the media want to ignore it, Kate's weight loss is not good and is actually ageing her.The photos below are two of many in recent weeks which show how guant she is. The media chose to say Diana was stunning rather than mention how unhealthy she was because it spoiled the fairytale and the same IMO is happening again.

Getty Images - Unsupported browser detected

Getty Images - Unsupported browser detected
Old 04-11-2011, 07:12 PM
Nobility

Catherine's hair style today

I think it is the style of her hair (which I like very much), that makes her look somewhat more mature. Or perhaps it is that having her hair loose makes her look very young, because today's style is not aging, just not so jeune fille as the French would say.
Old 04-11-2011, 07:22 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by BritishRoyals View Post
Nice video! Thanks! What did William say about "his kids"? Couldn't figure it out
he's looking at some art work made by a students of the school and says: This is what happens when [everybody] comes to school here, I'm sending my kids [there]. something like that. I like the fact he mentioned kids . If anyone else understands it, please share
Old 04-11-2011, 07:38 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susanna Wynne
I think it is the style of her hair (which I like very much), that makes her look somewhat more mature. Or perhaps it is that having her hair loose makes her look very young, because today's style is not aging, just not so jeune fille as the French would say.
I agree. The hairstyle is aging her more than anything else. Ponytails and loose, long hair are both youthful. This look was not youthful although she looked very pretty.

Kate's weight seemed fine. She's heavier now than during that first wedding after the engagement. If she's eating healthy and working out she shouldn't be carrying extra weight. The downside of being in good shape is a smaller chest and a little superficial aging.
Old 04-11-2011, 08:02 PM
Nobility

Oh my William is so lucky to have found Catherine.
And we are so lucky to have them both.

How well it has turned out, it could have been so different.
Old 04-11-2011, 08:32 PM
Majesty

Location: On the west side of North up from Back, United States
Quote:
Originally Posted by charlottestreasures View Post
Oh my William is so lucky to have found Catherine.
And we are so lucky to have them both.

How well it has turned out, it could have been so different.
I can remember all the posting and discussion about the lack of affection between William and Kate before they got engaged. Now that it has happened, we are very much seeing how "in love" this couple is. I can just imagine the emotion between the two of them on their wedding day!

Like peanut butter and jelly and chips n' dips, this couple fits together perfectly!

Kate today very much looked like she was born to the princess role. Although carrying herself with style and grace, you had to know she was thoroughly enjoying her day.
Old 04-11-2011, 09:09 PM
Heir Apparent

I thought it was so sweet to see her being unsure of how to unveil the plaque and William grabbed her hand and they pulled it together.
Old 04-11-2011, 09:18 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdcharlie

Kate's weight seemed fine. She's heavier now than during that first wedding after the engagement.
I disagree- I believe she is far thinner and hope are the wedding nerves fade she puts a bit more weight on...these things can spin out of control
Old 04-11-2011, 09:18 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by BritishRoyals View Post

He says: if this is what happens when everyone comes to school here then I'm sending my kids here I'll tell you that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghost_night554 View Post
I thought it was so sweet to see her being unsure of how to unveil the plaque and William grabbed her hand and they pulled it together.

I did not see this bit in the video can you post a link please?
Old 04-11-2011, 09:36 PM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Week Coordinator

IMO, I don't think she looks any thinner than she did during the first engagement. Like others have said, her hair being pulled back may be giving the illusion that her face is thinner.

But if she has lost weight, I imagine she'll gain it back after the wedding. I've heard lot of brides end up losing weight pre-wedding - all the stress of planning, I suppose.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mia_mae View Post
^^.... tnk you ! Imagine how I'll react the first time he refers to her as his wife.
You're welcome. I'll probably have the same reaction. Lol.

Old 04-11-2011, 09:37 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Ann View Post

I did not see this bit in the video can you post a link please?
Sure here @1:29:

Ok maybe he didn't grab her hand it was still cute they did it together
Old 04-11-2011, 09:56 PM
Imperial Majesty

I think she has lost a lot of weight and is beginning to look unhealthy - her head is looking far too big for her body.
Old 04-11-2011, 09:58 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghost_night554
The woman at the begining curtesy to Kate already- how cute! It must feel so surreal for her
Old 04-11-2011, 10:28 PM
Heir Apparent

Catherine's looking terrific! She certainly doesn't need to lose any more weight but she looks simply gorgeous. Not at all sickly, imo.

Her waist is quite petite, but I don't at all see any part of her body being too big for her frame.

I know a few women at the moment who are readying themselves for their big day and they too have dropped some pounds. It'll go back on with time and age. Nothing of concern.

That Catherine will be the subject of 3 or so billion people's curiosity may also have a little something to do with wanting to, in her mind, look as good as she possibly can. And that's what it comes down to. Her perception.

"Dressing is a way of life" - Monsieur Saint Laurent
Old 04-11-2011, 10:36 PM
Heir Apparent

LOVED this at 1:17
Prince William and Kate's last trip before wedding

Closed Thread

Tags
catherine middleton, kate middleton, prince william