The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > British Royals > Current Events Archive
Click Here to Login

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 03-08-2011, 01:14 PM

I think William and Kate are perfect together.

Old 03-08-2011, 01:14 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrincessofEurope View Post
Saw the couple today at the City Hall - great that William has finally made it to Northern Ireland. Everyone in Belfast was very excited to see Kate and she was very warmly welcomed
Lucky you! When did you found out they were going there? if you don't mind me asking.

There's not much of a difference between a stadium full of cheering fans and an angry crowd screaming abuse at you. They're both just making a lot of noise. How you take it is up to you. Convince yourself they're cheering for you. You do that, and someday, they will - Sue S.
Old 03-08-2011, 01:56 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdcharlie
I love the pics from the college event...outside and with flowers. (Hey boots!)

BelgaPicture - Category details
Ah man she changed into the boots again..... I just dislike them so much (the boots I mean, not Kate and PW)
Old 03-08-2011, 02:33 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by MRSJ

Ah man she changed into the boots again..... I just dislike them so much (the boots I mean, not Kate and PW)
See, I have a pair and they are outrageously comfortable. They're probably very smart footwear for occasions when she'll be on her feet for awhile and they look fine on her.
Old 03-08-2011, 02:46 PM
Royal Highness

From Royalreporter-

Catherine or Kate? Personally, I don't like the rebrand. Miss Middleton in Belfast today: "I'm still very much Kate."

Prince William to female admirer: "You say all the right things... can I have your telephone number please?"
Woman admirer: "Yes!"

Ah the second on is cute! William's a little flirt apparently the woman had said he's very attractive
Old 03-08-2011, 03:42 PM
Nobility

Walking on grass in high heels is tough -- and ruinous for the shoes. So, perhaps the change was merely a practical consideration.
Old 03-08-2011, 04:02 PM
Heir Apparant
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Week Team Member

Kate Middleton och prins William besöker Nordirland | Svensk Damtidning

Google Traduttore
Old 03-08-2011, 04:15 PM
Heir Presumptive
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mia_mae View Post
Lucky you! When did you found out they were going there? if you don't mind me asking.
I happened to be in the city and saw the crowds at the city hall and went over to see and thats when i saw them

Old 03-08-2011, 05:05 PM
Administrator in Memoriam

This "pancake flipping" video is interesting to watch in terms of their interaction with the crowd and between themselves.
They both come across as very confident in what they are doing but with a sense of ease and naturalness.

Old 03-08-2011, 05:40 PM
Heir Presumptive

Both of them have a good sense of coordination and contact with public.I liked very much the way they behaved with kids,from what I suppose they are very ready to become parents.
Old 03-08-2011, 06:44 PM
Majesty

Location: On the west side of North up from Back, United States
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lenora View Post
Both of them have a good sense of coordination and contact with public.I liked very much the way they behaved with kids,from what I suppose they are very ready to become parents.
The video was wonderful. You really do get a sense that William and Kate are among the crowd with them rather than distant and aloof and being "on display". They're definitely a good team together and seem to really enjoy what they are doing and not putting on an act. As far as the pancakes go, I don't know who was having more fun. William and Kate or the kids. William gets my vote as the most adept pancake flipper of the day.
Old 03-08-2011, 06:57 PM
Moderator Emeritus

William is really wonderful with the children, very natural in his interactions with the public. I'm just sorry he's losing his hair so fast
Old 03-08-2011, 08:35 PM
Nobility

My favorite part of the pancake video is how William keeps picking the pancake up off the ground for the little kids. Not exactly an aloof royal. lol
Old 03-08-2011, 08:35 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by envoy2400 View Post
ungracious to point out his handwriting is better :)
This is a slight mistake printed in some papers.

William actually said "MY handwriting has got to get better," not "your handwriting"...

See video here:
Old 03-08-2011, 09:53 PM
Heir Apparent

This may be a weird question but why does the pancake look weird on this side
http://news.bbcimg.co.uk/media/image..._kateagain.jpg

on the other side it looks like a normal pancake(see:Cheers as Prince William and Kate Middleton visit Belfast - UK, Local & National - Belfasttelegraph.co.uk)

but on this side it looks like it has something on it....
Old 03-08-2011, 10:05 PM
Heir Apparent

Um, It's not as evenly cooked on one side

"Dressing is a way of life" - Monsieur Saint Laurent
Old 03-08-2011, 10:19 PM
Heir Apparent

Ahh that's what it is I was like what in the heck that's the weirdest pancake I've ever seen in my whole life.....
Old 03-08-2011, 11:16 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by BritishRoyals
This is a slight mistake printed in some papers.
William actually said "MY handwriting has got to get better," not "your handwriting"...
See video
Wow yes clearly MY handwriting ...

Let me ask this of the knowledgable posters here- did that little girl at the end of video say Kate said 'I am very lucky and you should be jealous' or is the little girl confused or did I mishear?
Old 03-08-2011, 11:35 PM
Heir Apparent

^I think in response to her comment to Kate which was " you're a very lucky lady and am very jealous" the little girl says that Kate said " I am a very lucky lady and I think you would be jealous" that's what I can interpret from it

Closed Thread

Tags
catherine middleton, kate middleton, prince william