Prince William and Catherine Middleton Current Events 8: November 2009-April 29, 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Telegraph announces this:
Kate and william back from scoland at the end of today are expected to join Prince Harry at New Zealand House in London to sign a book of condolence for victims of the earthquake.

Kate looks wonderful. Very stylish, I thought, and beautiful. A very good start.

The Telegraph announces this:
Kate and william back from scoland at the end of today are expected to join Prince Harry at New Zealand House in London to sign a book of condolence for victims of the earthquake.
Oh that's great! Will we get any media from that appearance? I think we did last time Wills and Harry signed the condolence book

Ahh! Just catching up. Kate looked beautiful. They make a fantastic couple, combining a certain regalness with friendliness and approachability. Tough combo!

These were some of my favorite pics from Hello! Big and gorgeous. Who was criticizing Kate's skin the other day? Lol. The last one, in particular, struck me...

Prince William and Kate Middleton visit Trearddur lifeboat station in Anglesey

Prince William and Kate Middleton Tour Anglesey : People.com

Townspeople told PEOPLE they were proud to host the event, and remarked on how the high-profile couple enjoy a hassle-free life on the island.

"The majority of people don't bat an eyelid," said Trish Williams, 64. "She was shopping in Tesco's the other day, and she's been in Waitrose, and people don't bother her."

Anthony Smallshaw, 68, a retired landscape contractor, added of William: "He was in The Bull pub, at Valley, a couple of weeks ago playing darts with some friends. He was talking to the locals and one man called him 'sir.' He said, 'Call me William.' "

:)

They are exuberant and naturally so.
Kate appears to have aged a bit as she has lost some weight and that maybe for the wedding.

I think she looks beautiful for her age. Some of the pictures that have come from this engagement really show what a natural beauty she is. I can only imagine now how wonderful she is going to look on her wedding day.

I simply wanted to add that this occasion was eye catching. Catherine really looked beautiful. Awesome. It's nice to read and understand how everyone was so nice to the newness of Catherine being by Will's side. This was an event to remember. Boy I'm tired though. Good night everyone. :)

I've been checking the agencies(which I have no access to sadly) and there are so many beautiful beautiful photos of this day.

Got some info the event today it starts around mid morning according to Richard.

Last edited:
Aww I can't see it can anyone rip it? I recommend stream transport for anyone trying to rip

Ok so the event at St. Andrews starts at 9:30am I just got confirmation.

Last edited:
Just adorable love her but think William is the bees knees the star IMO

St Andrews should be good today, I'll be checking the BBC News.

I hope Sky or BBC News streams it live I wanna see them and I'll actually be able to be up this time around to catch it live since it starts in a few mins

BBC 24 is covering the eartquake story atm, no Kate and William.

I'm guessing there's no way any American or Canadian channels will cover this till the morning. I'm going to check sky news then BBC will start their news update at 9:30am their time according to their schedule.

Half nine now here and we have a business news report on BBC News 24.

Sky News guy tweeted that people were arriving (guests, crowds etc not W&K) & said they were getting there for 10:30 GMT so perhaps that is the expected start time for W&K to arrive & everything to begin. Can't watch this one live as have to work but hopefully it all goes as well as yesterday went!

Sky News guy tweeted that people were arriving (guests, crowds etc not W&K) & said they were getting there for 10:30 GMT so perhaps that is the expected start time for W&K to arrive & everything to begin. Can't watch this one live as have to work but hopefully it all goes as well as yesterday went!
Thanks for this dang well I'll set my alarm not that I'll actually wake up

Btw who's the skynews guy?

Last edited:
I mean I'm not certain it's 10:30 but that's the impression the SkyNews guy gave. I'll find his twitter name so you can read if he has anymore updates etc since he's there & covering it.

It's @SkyNewsHack :)

Thank you please do! I'm very interested in following this in any way I can^

Edited my post above with the guy's twitter name. Right off to work for me now, hope it all goes well!

All she hs to do is smile. It´s not that difficult people.
And she needs to drop the eyeliner, quick.

All she hs to do is smile. It´s not that difficult people.
And she needs to drop the eyeliner, quick.

I don't know which coverage you are talking about, but I saw plenty of smiles.

I thought Kate looked really good & managed to prove herself for the future. She stepped out in such confidence but she's been in waiting for 10 years. She looked at ease besides William. It's great to see her also willing to learn for her visits like she did with the national anthem.
I will admit that this is a couple that don't seem will disappoint & I am eager to follow. I cant wait to see them today at the their second event.

I don't know which coverage you are talking about, but I saw plenty of smiles.

I think that's what Rosana means, all Catherine has to do is smile and nothing else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom