Prince William and Catherine Middleton Current Events 8: November 2009-April 29, 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nobody notice the button in the hat .. it is the welsh emblem !!!! look at the feather in one of the button !

They are lovely together shes wonderful and so bloody Beautiful

:flowers: Catherine looked absolutely lovely today. She has her own style, and she knows by herself what suits her the best. (The best accessory for her being Prince William on her arm! :D )

I'm even more impatient now for April 29th...

The pictures/footage is very nice, Wills'n'Kate look very comfortable with each other and the public. Without doubt a successful debut. I wish them well and hope they can both keep up their good spirits, events like today are exactly what people expect to see from them for the next decades.

William is Willie Windsor, more and more looking like his uncle Edward and with the looks/gestures/body statue of his father and grandfather. In his smile and nose Diana is recognizable but the rest screams Windsor-Mountbatten.

I am not that much of a fan of her choice for hats but she looked absolutely fantastic today. They both did. I can't wait for the wedding to happen :)

Well done Kate! She behaved like she was a born royal today, and William has every bit to be proud of her.

April 29th is going to be an exciting day!

William is Willie Windsor, more and more looking like his uncle Edward and with the looks/gestures/body statue of his father and grandfather. In his smile and nose Diana is recognizable but the rest screams Windsor-Mountbatten.

I was thinking the exact same thing. He really is looking more like Edward.

I watched all videos with great pleasure. She is very charming young lady. I like how she interacted with the public, it's very natural. I hope she will be more and more confident in the future. Prince William made the right choice.

I join all others here in saying "WELL DONE!"

And so it begins.

She didn't need the boyfriend at all! LOL --- Go Kate!

I was thinking the exact same thing. He really is looking more like Edward.
I agree. The big difference that I see is that he has his mother's nose, smile and a broader face.

I join all others here in saying "WELL DONE!"

And so it begins.
IMO they both did very well. I believe that she'll continue to improve as she undertakes more engagements.

Last edited by a moderator:
They make a great appearance together :flowers:
Kate looks confident and seems to have fun.

Very well done to both William and Catherine for having mastered the Welsh National Anthem. Welsh is not an easy language (I speak as one struggling to master basic Gaelic (Scottish version, not Irish)!). It is very important and shows respect to the people of the Principality. A very good start!

I was really impressed with the event today. They seemed comfortable, confident, in good spirits & just generally I felt gave off an air of natural enjoyment. They didn't appear to be putting on anything for the cameras or sake of the event etc. Really lovely to see.

And I thought Kate looked great, the ankle boots aren't my taste but they looked good with the outfit as a whole plus at least she wore some other shoes so people won't be complaining about the same boots being worn all the time! :lol: LOVED the coat, like really loved it, I would go out & buy that coat if I didn't already own far too many coats to deal with! Also thought her hair worked really well, looked lovely, was great for the weather & outdoor situation & loved the detail with the Welsh emblem in the hat/fascinator thing. In fact loved the fact that both of them at the very least attempted Welsh (singing & in William's speech), really nice to see & fitting for where they were. A success all round I'd say.

I had heard nothing but praise until now I went onto another board and they are calling her too pretentious. I did not get off that vibe at all I actually thought she complimented Prince William very well and they make a good team. I also haven't seen William this at ease in a LONG time!

I had heard nothing but praise until now I went onto another board and they are calling her too pretentious. I did not get off that vibe at all I actually thought she complimented Prince William very well and they make a good team. I also haven't seen William this at ease in a LONG time!

which board is that? Theinternetforum? they are so resentful there, is actually kind of sad :p

BBC News - Royal engagement: William and Kate's Anglesey visit

I love that, at the end of the video, she asked the little girl if she was warm, very un-pretensious ;)

which board is that? Theinternetforum? they are so resentful there, is actually kind of sad :p

BBC News - Royal engagement: William and Kate's Anglesey visit

I love that, at the end of the video, she asked the little girl if she was warm, very un-pretensious ;)
Your so right great little gesture by Kate! No it wasn't theinternetforum though I used to be a member I left a while back it became too hostile when they got engaged. It was jjb yuku forums actually.

Cute little gallery
PRE-WEDDING PICS: Kate Middleton and Prince William

Last edited:
They are such a lovely couple. Thanks for sending photos.

Your so right great little gesture by Kate! No it wasn't theinternetforum though I used to be a member I left a while back it became too hostile when they got engaged. It was jjb yuku forums actually.

Cute little gallery
PRE-WEDDING PICS: Kate Middleton and Prince William

I had never heard of that forum before. I just went there to take a look at it and have seen enough already. Totally not my cup of tea.
I read that comment that you mentioned, they don't know what they are talking about :lol: :lol:.

That gallery link you posted is really cute :flowers:.

I can't wait for tomorrow now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom