The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > British Royals > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 12-18-2010, 04:07 PM
Courtier

Thank you for sharing the pictures. She looks nice - they both look very happy.

Old 12-18-2010, 04:15 PM
Heir Presumptive

They are very nice both! I am glad to see Kate especially radiant!God bless them!
By the way,I like her skirt style,not every could wear such a skirt but only with beautiful legs,her style is appropriate

Old 12-18-2010, 04:21 PM
Heir Apparent

They look very happy and very good together God Bless cannot wait to see them together carrying out official engagements in the coming years

More photos coming in just go to Daylife.com and type in Prince William
Old 12-18-2010, 04:41 PM
Royal Highness

They look so happy! She looks really good and seems to have a radiant smile- I just wish maybe she had worn her hair up but that's just preference! They look happy and totally in love!
Old 12-18-2010, 04:44 PM
Serene Highness

Prince William, Kate Middleton at first fundraiser - Yahoo! News

more pictures

and a video :) http://news.yahoo.com/video/world-15749633/23557366
There's not much of a difference between a stadium full of cheering fans and an angry crowd screaming abuse at you. They're both just making a lot of noise. How you take it is up to you. Convince yourself they're cheering for you. You do that, and someday, they will - Sue S.
Old 12-18-2010, 04:45 PM
Heir Apparent

For those who can't see it with the first link that has been provided.

Old 12-18-2010, 05:09 PM
Administrator

How wonderful that they attended the event together!

More pics can also be found here:

** gettyimages gallery ** daylife **
Old 12-18-2010, 05:14 PM
Serene Highness

If you listen to the video after 00:30 you can hear someone saying very enthusiastically "Oh my God!" . I can't lie, would do the same, if I was there
There's not much of a difference between a stadium full of cheering fans and an angry crowd screaming abuse at you. They're both just making a lot of noise. How you take it is up to you. Convince yourself they're cheering for you. You do that, and someday, they will - Sue S.
Old 12-18-2010, 05:16 PM
Aristocracy

Aww cute. :) May have been quite a quick walk by but it's nice to see them start to attend events together. Plus I think it's a good idea to sort of introduce Kate to these kind of things slowly, start with smaller things & build up rather than throw her head first into something with huge crowds/media etc etc.
Old 12-18-2010, 05:32 PM
Heir Apparent

If there were no pictures taken inside how in the world was the camera allowed to follow them inside the theater? Well not completely inside but you know what I mean just watch the last few seconds of the video.

I just wished they had stopped to shake hands or something with the people waiting outside, William usually does so I find it odd he didn't this time.

According to ABC they met with cancer patients during intermission.

Prince William Pictures - Prince William and Catherine Middleton attend a Christmas Spectacular - Zimbio
Old 12-18-2010, 06:40 PM
Courtier

Prince William & Kate Middleton Make First Public Appearance Since Engagement Announcement (PHOTOS)
Old 12-18-2010, 06:49 PM
Heir Apparent

myroyal's: W
Old 12-18-2010, 07:05 PM
Heir Apparant
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Week Team Member

It's great to see them attending an event together! I'm glad to see Kate & WIlliam so happy!!
Old 12-18-2010, 07:10 PM
Heir Apparent

So nice to see them attending something together. Now she's part of the show, Kate is smiling widely and looking quite lovely, I think. I like her outfit very much. I think someone told her to make sure to show off the ring so people could see it.
Old 12-18-2010, 07:10 PM
Courtier

In the video it looks like William reached out his arm to her a couple of times along the walk, which is a sweet gesture. This whole engagement still seems surreal to me -- I can't believe we are actually heading toward a wedding. I hope we see more of them out and about over the holidays.
Old 12-18-2010, 07:13 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roslyn View Post
I think someone told her to make sure to show off the ring so people could see it.
Could be, though clutching her purse gave her something to do with her hands. . It will be fun to watch her learning the ropes. So far she seems very elegant and graceful to me.
Old 12-18-2010, 07:39 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roslyn View Post
So nice to see them attending something together. Now she's part of the show, Kate is smiling widely and looking quite lovely, I think. I like her outfit very much. I think someone told her to make sure to show off the ring so people could see it.
Don't know if someone told her or not but I noticed that too.
Old 12-18-2010, 07:45 PM
Serene Highness

there is lady behind them smiling even more than the couple.
Old 12-18-2010, 08:04 PM
Heir Apparant
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Week Team Member

Some articles from tonight event:

Prince William, Kate Middleton at First Fundraiser - ABC News
People Magazine * Us Magazine
Old 12-18-2010, 08:38 PM
Heir Presumptive

Why shouldn't Kate show off her ring? It's her ring! As long as she's not walking up to people going "Haha, look what I have, I'm marrying a prince!" in a sing-song voice and then sticking her tongue out at them, I don't see why she should be chided for it.

She's like all brides-to-be. I haven't met a newly engaged woman yet who doesn't show off her ring to every person she sees because she's proud of it and wants to share her happiness with others, even total strangers.

"The grass was greener / The light was brighter / The taste was sweeter / The nights of wonder / With friends surrounded / The dawn mist glowing / The water flowing / The endless river / Forever and ever........ "
Closed Thread

Tags
catherine middleton, kate middleton, prince william