Prince William and Catherine Middleton Current Events 8: November 2009-April 29, 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zonk

Administrator
City
Somewhere in
Country
United States
Welcome to Part 8 of the Current Events of Prince Prince William of Wales and Catherine Middleton.

You can find the old thread here:

Please take a look at the
TRF Community Rules & FAQs

· Only pictures you have written permission to share can be posted here. You can post links to any pictures.
· No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
· It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
· We expect our members to treat each other and the royals and persons in these threads with respect.
· Opinions should be backed up by reference to published reports.
· Off topic and empty posts will be deleted without notice.
· Please be careful not to write in capital letters.

:flowers: Happy Posting! :flowers:

Last edited:
:previous:
I haven't seen any english articles on this event. I thought they would have been all over something like this.

No boots. :D:D

Maybe she listened to us, those boots were really worn out and she tossed them away :p

Very nice pic she looks like she was having a good time. Recycled outfit from Will's RAF ceremony

Maybe she listened to us, those boots were really worn out and she tossed them away :p

Very nice pic she looks like she was having a good time. Recycled outfit from Will's RAF ceremony

It is the same coat, the same as P Eugenies.

Is that not just a recycled coat? Have not been able to see the dress in the pics.

Ageed muriel. Don't we ALL tend to wear a coat more than once?

Ageed muriel. Don't we ALL tend to wear a coat more than once?

Surely you don't repeat your coats, Zonk? Unthinkable. :ROFLMAO:

Wonderful to see them out celebrating after he passed his exams! Both of them look great. And wasn't this the play that HM and Prince Philip recently went to see?

Wonderful to see them out celebrating after he passed his exams! Both of them look great. And wasn't this the play that HM and Prince Philip recently went to see?

It is indeed it mentions the Queen in the article.
How sweet. :flowers:

They're not a pair that has ever shown much affection in public. They seem pretty private in that regard.

If this is them all loved up, I feel sorry for them. They look quite bored with each other actually. I'm not "feel'in the love" from them in this pic.

Kate appears to be looking with loving eyes at him whereas he is looking straight ahead and rather bored.

Daily Express | UK News :: Picture exclusive: Kate Middleton smiles for the photographers
“One minute she is happy to be photographed and the next she isn’t. Perhaps it all depends on how good she’s feeling at any particular moment.”

Sounds like a quote copied from one of the forums :D. Anyway, this article is just trying to milk any story out of a Kate picture. It's definitely not an exclusive picture. It's been around for almost 2 weeks. Also, I doubt Kate was really smiling at photographers. If she were, why the side view / profile shot?

Sounds like a quote copied from one of the forums :D. Anyway, this article is just trying to milk any story out of a Kate picture. It's definitely not an exclusive picture. It's been around for almost 2 weeks. Also, I doubt Kate was really smiling at photographers. If she were, why the side view / profile shot?

Thats exactly what I was thinking, very well said. She's certainly not smiling for the cameras, but other than Hello! I don't believe a british newspaper has managed to get a picture of her at this event. Maybe it's an exclusive for them. :ermm:

If this is them all loved up, I feel sorry for them. They look quite bored with each other actually. I'm not "feel'in the love" from them in this pic.

Perhaps they have just stepped out of the theatre and trying to get to the car quickly!!!

From the article:

I just love that. :lol: It was a fundraising event in aid of the charity his family set up in his memory, just like all the other one she has attended. Did they even know each other?

Do you mean her and Henry?
I presume they know each other seeing as it was a fundrasing event in his honour.
Your reference to the other charity events Kate has attended what do you mean? :ermm:

If I'm correct Henry studied at Eton with Prince William, so Kate could easily have been a friend of Henry. Although you don't have to know a person to attend a charity event. Maybe she just likes what the charity does and wanted to support the cause.

:previous:
I think that he attended Ludgrove School with Harry not Eton with William. :flowers:
Do you mean her and Henry?
I presume they know each other seeing as it was a fundrasing event in his honour.
Your reference to the other charity events Kate has attended what do you mean? :ermm:
Kate and William have attended some of the other events the Van Straubenzee over the years. :flowers:

Oh yes you're right Amelia, mixed friends of the princes up

If she has attended previous events, then I assume she knew or has come to know the family. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
She looked really pretty though. Where is Prince William?

Kate appears to be looking with loving eyes at him whereas he is looking straight ahead and rather bored.

Yes, I have seen that look before about 27 years ago, IMO Diana was often looking at Charles with loving eyes while he looked elsewhere :whistling: not that i think it is the same story at all, just an observation ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom