Prince William and Catherine Middleton Current Events 8: November 2009-April 29, 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kate - who studied photography as part of her History of Art degree - is now finalising details of the London show due to take place later this year.
Our insider told us: "This is Kate's passion. She has always wanted to be a photographer since she was a student.
Among Kate's best work to be exhibited in the autumn is a hazy sunset. There is also a brilliant "wild seascape". It's hoped the show will raise money for charity

'Lazy' Kate snaps up a job at last | News Of The World

See! she finally does something for a charity and already the press is jumping down her throat for it.

Personally I'd love to see it when that exhibit opens and hear her describe what the photos meant to her and why she took it. You all did notice that she didn't photograph any people of mention? I'd be willing to be that she has a hefty album of things that are personal to her and William and maybe .. just maybe 60 years from now, she'll release them to the public. :whistling:

I think it is great that the boys can have a degree of privacy and space without the world intruding on them!

Granny taught them well me thinks.

Well well well, I wonder what picture will be on the front of Hello! next week. ;)

Are you suggesting that this is a possible cover of the next Hello with the proverbial headline.....Yet another wedding...not her own?

Or the fact that Kate (and the Middletons) are pushing to be in Hello!?

Yes, I can definitely see that.

Liking the hat (for once) and not so sure about the dress.

Kate has no fashion sense IMO. Its like her personality....just there...no pizzaz or anything but thats the topic for another thread:whistling:

I agree with you Zonk about Kate.
Remember the days when she only wore those one pair of black boots? I'm glad she has evolved.

I'm finding that Kate is looking prettier lately? the hat and dress are way better than usual. I don't think the jacket really goes with the dress, but it was a good effort.

I've always wondered why she never puts her hair up? it is always the same style every day. Very Jennifer Aniston.

Also, lol at the William/losing hair note in that article. "William looked dashing in tails but appeared to be losing even more of his hair - which is making him look more and more like his uncle, Prince Edward."

Haha. That's so insulting. Poor guy always having it pointed out.

Okay, the link I posted to the Daily Mail article has been removed, don't know why because it was about this event. :S

However I asked a question about another event in May 2010, the article listed Kate and William attending the wedding of Lucy Regan and Charlie Savroy, have we seen any pictures of that event?
Also, 3 of William's ex's attended the wedding yesterday.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for the link hilal, Kate does look beautiful in that outfit.

It sounds like an annual event hosted by Prince William, wonder who else was there. The link in the story
From BA all the way to Balmoral, the awkward rise of the Middletons | Mail Online
was interesting, too, especially the part about Carole suffering in silence "the insults and sneers from braying royal sycophants..."
The article suggests that Prince William is quite protective of his gf's parents, if this is true it reflects very positively on him, IMO.

What is interesting to me is that the story about the Middleton's visiting Birkhall has been carried by a number of newspapers (including The Telegraph). Is this some positive spin being put out by CH with a view to shoring up the tabloids perception of the future of Kate and William?

I'm not sure how relevant it is that they stayed at Birkhall. This weekend wasn't a Royal invitation extended by the Queen (is she even there?) it was at Prince William's invitation for a weekend that he set up. The fact that PC lent Birkhall isn't that earth shattering either since it would be more practical for invited guests to stay under one roof, and afterall it IS William's home even if he does have a cottage on the grounds.

Now, if the Queen herself had invited the Middletons to weekend stay at Balmoral, that would be significant. Even if PC and Camilla were staying there hosting the weekend, that may be viewed as significant as well. However, neither is the case from what I read.

kate and william just arrived at the Christmas Spectacular Gala Evening in support of Teenage Cancer Trust . Kate is stunning with a grey and black dress . In some minutes they'll have their pictures taken in the theatre. For the moment we just had pictures outside (on skynews 5 minutes ago).keep tune. Fantastic news!!! hip hip

Oooh, exciting! Thanks for the info - can't wait to see some pics!

Very excited to see her come on stupid photographers rush back and get some pics up we're dying here!

no pictures for the moment. Only on skynews TV. Photos when they arrive, kate dress is not grey finally but "beige" and black with a big jewellery black around the neck (or it is part of the dress, dont know). She wears black stocks and high black heals, she is very at ease and there are a lot of photographs , they were photographs inside but very quickly. At one moment she walks in the back of william (behind?) and he stops and pull her so she can be with him (I love this gesture and it means he wont have the problem his father had with Kate being in the frontline, he salute the crowd but she hesitate, I think its not easy for the moment for her. She is quite at ease, I cant believe it. Even the commentators on sky news remarked that she was fantastic and they call them the "star couple " and the "golden couple"

tnks for the details ,Rosapru. It must be a really daunting experience, but certainly PW will be there to help her through
lovely pictures.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom