Prince William and Catherine Middleton Current Events 8: November 2009-April 29, 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that this article is the paper's view of what happened. She's not "hiding her face with her hands." In the photo, she has one hand over her face. The assumption is that she's hiding her face, but she might have been adjusting her glasses. But if she's hiding her face from the photographers, that's fine with me. She's under no obligation to cooperate with papparazzi.

Last edited by a moderator:
ITA, grevinnan. The only way to prove that she was actually hiding her face would be to have video. Otherwise, it's just as likely (IMO, more likely) that she was doing one of the things you mentioned.

Exactly. I'll wait for the video.;)

OK, maybe she was adjusting her goggles. I obviously jumped to conclusions on that one :nonono:

Dont mean tiny as in short. Just really really slim, more than it comes across in the papers
She looks even thinner in real-life than on pictures?
Dear god...

ITA, grevinnan. The only way to prove that she was actually hiding her face would be to have video. Otherwise, it's just as likely (IMO, more likely) that she was doing one of the things you mentioned.

It is an odd picture, but as you say, one would need to see a video to get the context right.

Hiding from the press?
Doesn't seem like Kate's style. ;)

I think that she's been making a deliberate effort to establish some space from the media when she's on private time. For example, there was her recent successful lawsuit about the pictures that were taken without her knowledge at Christmas. It's just as well that she draws firm lines with the press now, because it's not going to get better if she has a more public role someday.

Mermaid so true. I could not say it any better.:);):)

Looks like a real photo, one I haven't seen before actually.
But that still doesn't look like William though. :ermm:

I think William and Kate are more than comfortable with Hello magazine. As magazines go it is smart and glossy!

Any new girl coming onto the scene now ... forget it. I think Kate's marriage to William is inevitable.
All it needs is the date on the invitation, and the time and place. They will both be heading for 29 next year, and I think a royal wedding is definitely on the cards for next summer. The front cover of Hello magazine could almost pass for a honeymoon shot -- both look blissfully happy!

Why would it be a photo montage?. I don't get it, it seems genuine enough and we've seen a lot of pics of that trip

Oh how I wish these two would get married. At least Kate would have to do engagements instead of just hanging around waiting for William to go on vacation.

Page scans of Hello! Magazine's exclusive are up at:
British Royals

Will try to update with article highlights later when I have more time. Enjoy...

Last edited:
She wants attention in my opinion. You only saw this interview if you used Party Pieces and logged on to the website. Sales i'm guessing then. :ermm:
But to post something on their website then when it gets public attention.
Her interview on the Party Pieces website was removed on Monday as were interviews with her siblings, Pippa, 26, and James, 22.
it gets removed.

I think that it would have been odd had James and Pippa given their input and Kate not given hers. Otherwise, people could have used it as proof that she didn't really work in the family business. Plus, I think there's a difference as doing something as part of your work--which sometimes requires that a person be "out there", especially when it concerns marketing, and doing it on private time in a reasonably private place.

On the other hand, I can understand that her appearance could be controversial.

All being said, I enjoyed reading her party ideas.:flowers:

I don't know how to response. Does Ms Middleton like the lime light or not? This latest action has me baffled. The only thing that I could think of was the party business needed some advertising for sales.:);):)

Not feeling the dress or the color. It does tend to call attention to someone other than the bride.
I know these aren't good pictures, but gosh...I just want to cut Kate's ends!

I generally like the way Kate looks, but this outfit doesn't do anything for me. It's too bright and her hair looks messy. :ermm:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom