Prince William and Catherine Middleton Current Events 8: November 2009-April 29, 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
when will they move to london to prepare for the wedding?

I have to say the affection between the two of them has skyrockected since the engagement was announced. I remember everyone saying they saw no spark between the two of them.. can't say that now.

I still don't see it. They seem friendly with each other, but I don't see any chemistry or romance. I must be the only one.

^I'm sorry, but I am in your club:)

christinacg said:
I still don't see it. They seem friendly with each other, but I don't see any chemistry or romance. I must be the only one.

Curious...can you give a romantic scenario or describe what "chemistry" implies?

Olord!

Subjectivity, a subject's personal perspective, feelings, beliefs, desires or discovery, as opposed to those made from an independent, objective, point of view

also, I can name a few Royal Couples who were all loveydovey once and now are each other exes.

:):) Yes, I see more sparkle in their eyes and more shine upon their faces.

Each royal couple is different in how they show their love and affection to each other. William and Kate IMO don't have to be kissing all the time or be holding hands to prove anything to us. You can tell normally I don't really go towards this route but even their body language you can tell just how comfortable they are with each other. I certainly got that impression from the engagement interview and last couple of appearances. Sometimes it doesn't have to be very showy, sometimes the little glares or the little touches here and there are what counts. And quite honestly sometimes Victoria and Daniel can be a bit much.

I SO agree, ghost night! Victoria and Daniel make me uncomfortable to watch. I infinitely prefer the more understated manner of William and Kate. There is much to be said for the smiles the give each other and the brief hand on the other's back. I even feel empathy for them that they "must" offer a kiss for the public on the balcony. It is very invasive of their privacy, but I guess they must give the people what they want!

Last edited:
There is no way to explain what people choose to see in foods. It is best to ignore.

I think Kate is getting better at dressing. That jacket definitely does not go with that dress and I don't think the hat matches either, but who am I? :ROFLMAO:

Poor William does seem to be losing his hair but he doesn't seem to be bothered in the least by it and neither does Kate. Of course, if I was engaged to the heir to the English throne, I'd overlook a lot of things!!!!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Hmmmm for someone reason (instinct maybe) I don't believe this one.

Soooooooo excited for this wedding!

I don,t really believe that one either.

I am also so excited for the wedding.

:previous: It's a nice thought but with a statement liberally sprinkled with "believed to have" and the original story coming in on tweets I find myself viewing the story with a somewhat jaundiced air. There are no photo's nor independent reporters stories so I will wait and see.

Well to be honest I wouldn't think first off alot of reporters would have known about this and secondly maybe just this once if there were reporters there they did the right thing and didn't take photos. For the first I wouldn't want to see photos due to it being a private matter.

I hope it happen and the couple were left alone.:flowers:

The story has been picked up by all the major news outlets (Reuters, etc). So it seems true.

On twitter
Prince William and Kate Middleton went to church in Berkshire today on the holiest day in the Christian calendar.

William and Kate have spent the Easter weekend relaxing in the English countryside. They were together at the Middleton family home today.

@RoyalReporter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom