Prince William and Catherine Middleton Current Events 8: November 2009-April 29, 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
it's unlikely that catherine was warned off her choice as a photograper for a career. lord snowdon is a photographer and prince andrew is also a photographer so it's obviously not consider an inappropriate career choice.

Must be a slow news day. :whistling: I doubt this story is true. :rolleyes:
I doubt it's true as well, and it made me think of something funny.
You know the old story of the kid who didn't get his homework assignment done and tells his teacher, "I did finish my homework, honest I did, but my dog ate it!"
This story made me think of that. Kate telling everyone "William bought me a VERY expensive pair of antique earrings, honest he did, but my dog ate them and that's why I can't show them to you." :lol: :ROFLMAO:

it's unlikely that catherine was warned off her choice as a photograper for a career. lord snowdon is a photographer and prince andrew is also a photographer so it's obviously not consider an inappropriate career choice.

There is a major difference here though - Snowdon was already a well known photographer before entering the royal family and Andrew is only a part-timer but was also born royal.

Kate would be accused of cashing in on being William's girlfriend if she tried to establish herself in any form of business. Had she already been a photographer when she started dating William there wouldn't be a problem but there is a problem for her trying to start one. Remember the controversy a year or so ago when the family were accused of using her connections to promote their party pieces line by having 'princess' themed party stuff for little girls. There would be abslutlely nothing wrong with that as it would be a pretty standard theme for little girls' parties but even over that the family were accused of using her position to promote their business. How much worse would it be if she was trying to start any business from scratch?

The e-mails following that article show that she is not popular with a significant number of people.

Wills and Kate were spotted skiing together in Switzerland. On Twitter, someone posted this:

OMG! me& Bear r sittin on mountain top restaurant with prins william, kate middleton & their gang on nxt table. Too scared 2 take a photo!
Kate and William are laughing and teasing each other. So cute! Oh, and Kate is absolutely tiny, and very pretty!
Dont mean tiny as in short. Just really really slim, more than it comes across in the papers

Last edited:
Oh wow! That's really cool!

NOW is after Kate Middleton. They say she is a Wagg because of three vacations since December. Weren't two with Prince William? I think they cut Prince William out of the NOW photo in above article. I wonder why NOW is doing this?:);):)

I haven't seen any articles to say she's a wag, and none to say she was in Mustique.
There is nothing in this thread, to say she went on any holidays with William.

Some of the people who have posted comments on the bottom of the NOW article really don't understand what they are saying.

One mentions that Kate must be upset that William is in Courchevel when she is in the alps.
If they had bothered to check, they would see that Kate and William are together and that Courchevel is in the alps.

It is possible that, the picture is just of Kate. As they didn't realise William was in Courchevel with her. :)

I haven't seen any articles to say she's a wag, and none to say she was in Mustique. There is nothing in this thread, to say she went on any holidays with William.

Some of the people who have posted comments on the bottom of the NOW article really don't understand what they are saying.

The NOW has got an agenda to bad mouth Ms Middleton. Here some examples from the article "Last month Kate followed in the footsteps of original party Princess Margaret with a trip to Mustique." That does not sound that they don't think of her as a wag. Also, the article said it was the third luxury vacation since December that she took. I only read the NOW article and got the wag status from it and not suitable to be a princess. Aren't the royals cutting back on vacations, spending and carbon blue print right now?

I did not read the posted comments on the botton of the NOW article.

Dictionary: British Slang. to play truant; play hooky. I used the term wag as a woman that does nothing but enjoy a luxury life of partying, shopping and vacationing.:);):)

The NOW has got an agenda to bad mouth Ms Middleton. Here some examples from the article "Last month Kate followed in the footsteps of original party Princess Margaret with a trip to Mustique." That does not sound that they don't think of her as a wag. Also, the article said it was the third luxury vacation since December that she took. I only read the NOW article and got the wag status from it and not suitable to be a princess. Aren't the royals cutting back on vacations, spending and carbon blue print right now?

I did not read the posted comments on the botton of the NOW article.

Dictionary: British Slang. to play truant; play hooky. I used the term wag as a woman that does nothing but enjoy a luxury life of partying, shopping and vacationing.:);):)

My added extra about the comments below the article weren't directed at you, they were just an added extra. :)

The NOW i know has a reputation for bad mouthing her, but it's not a very respectable tabloid. Very trashy.
There is no proof that I can find that she has been on two other holidays other than this one. Her and William visit Mustique last August and that was it.

Plus as we've seen this one is with Prince William not her parents, as the NOW article says.

The royals are, but Kate isn't a royal, if she has the money to go on holiday, (from what i've seen first since last august), she has the right to do so.

Prince Andrew and the girls went skiing last month, as did Edward, Sophie, Louise and James.

In July 2006 the sun posted a RAGs (Royals and Girlfriend article).
Most dictionary definitions says its an acronym for the wives and girlfriends of footballers coined in the 2006 fifa world cup. :)

My added extra about the comments below the article weren't directed at you, they were just an added extra. :)

The NOW i know has a reputation for bad mouthing her, but it's not a very respectable tabloid. Very trashy.
There is no proof that I can find that she has been on two other holidays other than this one. Her and William visit Mustique last August and that was it.

Plus as we've seen this one is with Prince William not her parents, as the NOW article says.

The royals are, but Kate isn't a royal, if she has the money to go on holiday, (from what i've seen first since last august), she has the right to do so.

Prince Andrew and the girls went skiing last month, as did Edward, Sophie, Louise and James.

In July 2006 the sun posted a RAGs (Royals and Girlfriend article).
Most dictionary definitions says its an acronym for the wives and girlfriends of footballers coined in the 2006 fifa world cup. :)

Thanks for the update. I agree with you.:);):)

NOW is after Kate Middleton. They say she is a Wagg because of three vacations since December. Weren't two with Prince William?
No they weren't.

I have a doubt, that it isn't Prince William in that picture.
Possible because he's so covered up.
That can tell the NOW readers. :)

yeah The photo is not new old from 2008 oh well no new arrive yet..

I think William is there. He is in the recent photo sitting between Kate and James(?). Also, some people seem to think that the man in the red jacket is Middleton pere which means at least one of the Middleton parents is along.

I agree with you LQ. That doesn't look like William to me either.

Wills and Kate were spotted skiing together in Switzerland. On Twitter, someone posted this:
OMG! me& Bear r sittin on mountain top restaurant with prins william, kate middleton & their gang on nxt table. Too scared 2 take a photo!
Kate and William are laughing and teasing each other. So cute! Oh, and Kate is absolutely tiny, and very pretty!
Dont mean tiny as in short. Just really really slim, more than it comes across in the papers

I wouldn't be surprised if that blogger was a friend of the Middleton's. :lol: :whistling:
I have doubts about the photos as well.

Why is Kate suddenly hiding her face? Why is she pretending she is not the one with Prince William?

According to reports, he's all over her, but she doesn't want the paps to see her? This type of game is silly. What's wrong with this girl?

....perhaps adjusting her goggles, pulling her cap down, getting snow out of her face... Imaging being chewed out because for a split second your hand was in front of your face!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom