The Prince of Wales Current Events 10: October 2008-October 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:previous: I seem to recall Diana making her views clear at Camilla's sister's birthday party. But, tempting as it is, I think this probably belongs in an ancient history thread, not current events.

Do we have an ancient history thread? Maybe we need one. It wouldn't be pretty but it might be fun.:shamrock:
Ahh, but that was according to Diana, years later was it not?:ROFLMAO:

janet jenkins

I remember that and I really wasn't following P.C. closely. She said that they had been together in x month and 9 months later she had a blue eyed baby boy who was now 16.

This only applies to current events because of the letters. I read them on Ebay. They are kind of boring-nothing salacious just a lonely guy on a boat talking about his day. :)

Does anyone remember the tabloid story of years ago about Janet Jenkins son? IIRC she or the paper was suggesting, without really coming out and saying it, that Prince Charles was the boy's father. This would have been during the 90s.

How boring sounds that ´toothpaste -story´ of Janet Jenkins... it only makes me yawning ...If a woman wants to make money with her intimate experiences with the Prince she should create something more reliable...:nonono:

Oh this article makes me laugh.
Okay if she was making love to the prince would you notice a piece of potteryware with a not from his grandmama I don't think so.
Toothpaste; i'm sorry but you really bother the prince for toothpaste?
I wouldn't i'd ask a member of staff?
x

Well, the only thing I can think is that since they'd already enjoyed a liason earlier in life, that perhaps she felt just a ok about asking Charles to borrow his.

< ed Warren: removed irrelevant material >

Last edited by a moderator:
Or one of the tabloids! :eek: I wonder if Jenkins read more into these letters than was intended, from the little that has been published, they sound as if they were sent to a friend, not a lover -
"I can see that I shall just have to get married as soon as possible and then all these people might relax a little. Don't worry - whatever happens I will make sure you are given early warning."

Last edited by a moderator:
I wonder why he backed out?
x

that happens quite often. someone decided to place bids as a joke not realizing he may have won the bid, then can't come up with the money. it was in the news just last month that someone in china bid on some bronze statues at a christie's auction, knowing full well he never intended to pay up. & that bid was somewhere north of $20 million (a lot more than these letters).:)

Shame Prince Harry & William aren't going, after their tribute at the concert.
x

Pics 24.+25.3.2009

The Prince of Wales talks to members of the princes trust who have
been allowed to train with the fire service during a visit to Poundbury
where he opened the new Dorset Fire and Rescue HQ in poundbury
Dorset, March 24, 2009

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 **

Prince Charles and former Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher pose with
Chelsea pensioners Dorothy Hughes (L) and Winifred Phillips as they
attend the opening of a new infirmary at the Royal Hospital Chelsea in
London March 25, 2009.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 **

Last edited:
The Prince of Wales has been joined by Baroness Thatcher to open an infirmary named after the former prime minister.
The multi-million pound facility is at London's Royal Hospital Chelsea, home to the famous Chelsea pensioners.

BBC NEWS | UK | Charles opens Thatcher infirmary

Pics 26.3.2009

Prince Charles, the Prince of Wales chats to youngsters and staff during
his visit to the Blacon Community Trust on March 26, 2009 in Chester,
England. The Prince of Wales viewed the wide range of activities at the
centre including the Kids Club and Garden and enjoyed tea in the centres'
Joe's Café.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 **

Prince Charles, Prince of Wales meets workers during his visit to the
Ellesmere Port General Motors' owned Vauxhall motors plant on March
26, 2009 in Ellesmere Port, Cheshire, north-west England.

** Zimbio Gallery **

Such wonderful pictures, i adore the wide variety of the Princes engagements.
x

Pics 26.3.2009

Investitures with the Prince of Wales at Buckingham
Palace, London, March 26, 2009

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

:previous: I do love a man in uniform! :whistling::lol:

The girl in the first picture is Rebecca Romero, the Olympic cyclist.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom