Prince of Wales and Duchess of Cornwall Current Events 26: August 2010-December 2014

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if the Queen and the Duke of Edinburgh were at Sandringham too, rather that their usual weekend retreat at Windsor Castle ?
They are very close friends of the King & Queen of Norway.

Perhaps pictures of them all going to Church will eventually emerge ?

I wonder if the Queen and the Duke of Edinburgh were at Sandringham too, rather that their usual weekend retreat at Windsor Castle ?

If HMQ were there, then she would have been at church and she wasn't.

Charles has written to the PRovost of Glasgow re the helicopter crash. It is a really good response to difficult circumstances

Prince Charles

Seems like Charles & Camllia is hosting their pre-Christmas gathering at Sandringham. They host a weekend pre-Christmas party there every year.

The BRF and Norway RF are very close, with Olav and Sonja being good friends of C&C. They were at Balmoral over the summer as well, when Sonja and Camilla carried out a joint engagement.

On December 5 the Prince of Wales and the Duchesse of Cornwall viewed "The Australia Exhibition", a collection presenting over 200 years of Australian art, at the Royal Academy of Arts in London.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

** news.com.au: Prince Charles on lizards, snakes, leeches and love for Australia **

** princeofwales.gov.uk: The Prince of Wales and The Duchess of Cornwall visit the Australia Exhibition **

I love the photo of Their Royal Highnesses with the kids.

I love the photo of Their Royal Highnesses with the kids.

This is another photo where I'd swear my eyes were playing a practical joke on me. At first glance looking at Charles' profile in picture #2, I could have sworn it was the Duke of Edinburgh.

The resemblance is so strong! :unsure:

She's wearing the currently very popular black and navy combination. Looks nice in that dress.

She looks good. Actually they both do. The body language shows they are very in tune with each other.

The Prince of Wales and the Duchess of Cornwall (on pic 1 pictured with Barry Humphries backstage) attended a performance of 'Barry Humphries' Farewell Tour: Eat Pray Laugh' at the London Palladium on December 12, 2013.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** gettyimages gallery **

The Prince of Wales and the Duchess of Cornwall (on pic 1 pictured with Barry Humphries backstage) attended a performance of 'Barry Humphries' Farewell Tour: Eat Pray Laugh' at the London Palladium on December 12, 2013.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** gettyimages gallery **

That's twice at the Palladium in as many weeks for C&C. This was clearly a private visit to see Dame Edna.

‘Tiny fractured ball’ caused Charles and Camilla to make emergency landing last year

Prince Charles and the Duchess of Cornwall were forced to make an emergency landing in a helicopter last May that was on route to the Hay-on-Wye Literary Festival in Wales.

‘Tiny fractured ball’ caused Charles and Camilla to make emergency landing last year | Royal Central

Camilla and Charles in mid-air terror: Helicopter was forced to make emergency landing after part of control system broke | Mail Online

Camilla and Charles in mid-air terror: Helicopter was forced to make emergency landing after part of control system broke | Mail Online

I'm sure she was shaken. It must have been very frightening. Amazing how something so small can affect such a large machine.

Not sure why they bothered to repeat this when it took place in May 2013.

they are reporting the cause of the incident which has just been released following the investigation

Video:
TRH The Prince of Wales & Duchess of Cornwall visit at King's College Hospital in south London/ gvs Camilla given teddy bear wearing a T-shirt printed with the words "I'm a King's baby"/ SOT CEO Kings College hospital Tim Smart / SOT Gemma Cherry with baby Maelie-
Home - ITNSource News

That is so cute.

She & Charles having the same nurse and doctor.

She is a King's baby, in both sense. (Well.. future king's love (baby)

Visiting her place of birth.

(Now where are her baby pictures?)

Cute pictures. Seems like a successful event.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom