Prince of Wales and Duchess of Cornwall Current Events 26: August 2010-December 2014

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Prince Charles and Camilla, Duchess of Cornwall, attended the 250th Anniversary Dinner of
The Board of Deputies of British Jews, Guildhall, London, July 5, 2011.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** gallery ** belga gallery **

Today, July 6, the couple attended a ceremony to mark the inauguration of a memorial to the
British victims of the 2004 Indian Ocean tsunami at the Natural History Museum in London.

The memorial is a single granite monolith, with the design reflecting the views and feelings of
British survivors and bereaved families and is the product of months of work between them
and the design team.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** gettyimages/reuters/ap/daylife gallery **

Last edited:
:)I would not be surprised if HRH Prince of Wales has aged fast; he has endured alot of stress in his years.
Having said that I believe he is happier than he has been in the past and this is reflected in how often you see him, together with Camilla, laughing and smiling.
I wish him happiness and hope to see many more smiling pictures.
xoxos

Prince Charles and Camilla, Duchess of Cornwall, attended the 250th Anniversary Dinner of
The Board of Deputies of British Jews, Guildhall, London, July 5, 2011.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** gallery ** belga gallery **

Today, July 6, the couple attended a ceremony to mark the inauguration of a memorial to the
British victims of the 2004 Indian Ocean tsunami at the Natural History Museum in London.

The memorial is a single granite monolith, with the design reflecting the views and feelings of
British survivors and bereaved families and is the product of months of work between them
and the design team.

** ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** gettyimages/reuters/ap/daylife gallery **
1st event- Love that ball gown, seems to be a fav of Camilla's.
2nd event- Pic 2 is adorable- Granny Camilla
Pic 3 is a moving one, with the memorial as the background.

2nd event- Pic 2 is adorable- Granny Camilla

I think the Duchess is yet another member of the BRF who's great with little ones. The picture is indeed very sweet.

I think the Duchess is yet another member of the BRF who's great with little ones. The picture is indeed very sweet.
There seems to be a lot of members in the BRF who are good with kids, good quality for a Royal to have in my book!;)

As someone with a number of friends and family in their late 70s and early 80s there is no way Charles looks as old as that.

He looks what he is - early to mid 60s.

If Prince Charles were able to get his hair coloured and have the beauty treatments available to us girls it would probably knock years off him.. he just needs a bit of colour

Last edited:
LOL at Pic 2. This is what I like about the DoC, she seems like a normal person and will probably laugh about this pic, too.

The Prince of Wales and the Duchess of Cornwall visited the Eden project in celebration of its 10th
anniversary, Bodelva, Cornwall and opened a new Visitors’ Centre at the Duchy Nursery, Lostwithiel,
Cornwall today, July 12.

The Eden Project showcases plants from around the world in two transparent domes, each recreating
different climate conditions.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** gettyimages/daylife gallery **

I do like Camilla's new summer frocks. Very nice on her. As for the phone hacking, do the users of cellphones not know that they are not telephones, but radio transmissions? Nothing important should ever be discussed on a mobile.

I do like Camilla's new summer frocks. Very nice on her. As for the phone hacking, do the users of cellphones not know that they are not telephones, but radio transmissions? Nothing important should ever be discussed on a mobile.
Sorry to be out of topic,maybe I've mentioned something new for me,but what does it imply "radio transmissions" for cellphones?

Love pics 3 and 4! The look on the POW's face in both pics, and the guy in the background of Pic 4 with the huge chompers!:lol:

Last edited:

The Prince of Wales and Camilla, Duchess of Cornwall hosted a lunchtime reception in the
grounds of their Gloucestershire home for servicemen and women who have been wounded
in action over the last couple of years, July 22, 2011.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** gettyimages/zimbio gallery **

What a nice thing to do! Love Pic 2!

Indeed it was a very lovely thing to do.

They both look fabulous. I like the green on Camilla.

Yesterday, July 13, the Prince of Wales and the Duchess of Cornwall have visited the
Great Yorkshire Show, Harrogate, Yorkshire.

Pic 2 **

Love Camilla's outfit. The lighting is good in this picture.

Sorry to be out of topic,maybe I've mentioned something new for me,but what does it imply "radio transmissions" for cellphones?

To intercept a normal phone line you need to be able to touch it - so you need access to it at some place between the two people talking. With a mobile you need to be able to catch the transmission and hack the code which is used to encript the talk. DECT has been hacked already some years ago, so using a mobile phone is not secure anymore. But IMHO it is easier to listen into a conversation coming via phone line from a Royal palace if you have access to the phone system than intercept cell phone conversations.

I agree Tyger, a much better shade for Camilla. I am so glad that they have come to realise that being a monarch is NOT just about wearing oversized jewels and tiaras.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom