Prince of Wales and Duchess of Cornwall Current Events 26: August 2010-December 2014

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love that dress on Camila. She looks gorgeous.

Camilla: happy birthday Prince Charles, you're exhausting:
In a warm and humorous interview to mark the 65th birthday of the 'workaholic' Prince of Wales, the Duchess of Cornwall speaks about the challenge of buying a present for the heir to the throne-
Camilla: happy birthday Prince Charles, you're exhausting - Telegraph

Very nice and touching for Camilla to give this sort of interview for her husband's birthday.

Oh, she's soooo witty. I love her humor.

Wonderful article indeed... Speaks volume about their relationship.

Royal Central ‏@RoyalCentral 1h
The Prince of Wales and Duchess of Cornwall are to attend the Royal Variety Performance in London on 25th November, it’s confirmed.

Martin ‏@MartinRoyalUK 1h
Prince Charles and the Duchess of Cornwall attended a concert by @philharmonia at Buckingham Palace this evening.

Just WOW , TRH look great tonight. The Duchess in particular in that sensational gown...

Too glitzy for me: the dress is glitzy AND the shawl! A little too loud.

Just WOW , TRH look great tonight. The Duchess in particular in that sensational gown...
Wow is right! Camilla looks amazing and the gown, with it's wonderful styling and rich colour is just perfect for her. :flowers:

And, Charles didn't look too shabby either! :cool:

I don't think the gown is new. I think she's worn it before.

That gown is certainly something. Camila looks great. Appears that they both had a great time.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

It looked over the top - she has been looking so good lately and then this awful creation - she has lost weight and this makes her look absolutely huge - badly fitting and over the top.

Not a good advertisement for the designer as it doesn't suit the wearer at all.

I don't think the gown is new. I think she's worn it before.

According to the Daily Mail, the gown was specially commissioned from Vivienne Westwood.

Camilla, Duchess of Cornwall is rhapsody in blue at Royal Variety Performance | Mail Online

Camilla wore the same Westwood dress at the 2008 Royal Variety Performance-
Camilla Parker-Bowles Attends Royal Variety Performance in Westwood

Just different jewels. She looked good though, too much material bunched up together perhaps.

I thought Camilla looked lovely.

She has used this Vivienne Westwood gown on 2-3 occasions previously, including the 2008 Royal Variety programme, the Classical Brits @ The Royal Albert Hall (with an aquamarine demi-parure) and at a state banquet.

Last edited:
Camilla looked lovely. I liked the dress, it is a good color for her. But she has lost weight so I think the dress needed alterations.

I liked the dress more on this outing than in 2008.

Royal Central ‏@RoyalCentral 6m
MT @MajestyMagazine: Charles & Camilla were at Sandringham this weekend. King & Queen of Norway & Wessexes attended church with them today.

Private visit by K&Q of Norway, I suppose

Royal Central ‏@RoyalCentral 6m
MT @MajestyMagazine: Charles & Camilla were at Sandringham this weekend. King & Queen of Norway & Wessexes attended church with them today.

Private visit by K&Q of Norway, I suppose

Surprise grouping, to me. Where would one fly into to get to Sandringham? Norwich?

Yes. According to Majesty Mag (via twitter) the K&Q Norway "always have a few days there at this time of year"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom