Prince of Wales and Duchess of Cornwall Current Events 26: August 2010-December 2014

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Royal baby nicknamed Georgie and is "very loud" but "wonderful" says Prince Charles:
Royal baby nicknamed Georgie and is "very loud" but "wonderful" says Prince Charles - Mirror Online

Videos:
Prince Charles and Camilla Visit Whitstable Oyster Festival:
http://news.itnsource.com/?SearchTerm=Prince%20Charles%20and%20Camilla%20Visit%20Whitstable%20Oyster%20Festival

Prince Charles and Camilla Visit Unemployed in Chatham-
http://news.itnsource.com/?SearchTerm=Prince Charles and Camilla Visit Unemployed in Chatham

Prince Charles and Camilla Visit Chatham Historic Dockyard-
http://news.itnsource.com/?SearchTerm=Prince Charles and Camilla Visit Chatham Historic Dockyard

Last edited:
How adorable and happy does Charles look with that little nappy?! I think he is going to be a fun grandfather.

The first time in my life that I have heard of an oyster festival. What does one do there besides get sick, eating too many oysters? The pictures of Charles eating oysters are hysterical...:lol:

Yes, the pictures of Charles eating oysters are very amusing. It doesn't look like he's enjoying this part of the engagement.

How adorable and happy does Charles look with that little nappy?! I think he is going to be a fun grandfather.

I think Charles will be a fun and loving grandfather. He certainly seems very, very happy with having a grandson, and being around children almost always makes one smile.

The very famous showing of Diana greeting the boys on the yacht with arms outstretched comes to mind. What the reporters etc didn't show and tell was that immediately after their very public greeting with their mother was an equally effusive greeting for their father - done out of sight of prying eyes. Charles kept his time with his boys private and didn't parade them for the world to see but the relationship was quite strong in the childhood and teenage years.

:previous:

So true - they were both good parents and frankly not that hands on as the boys went to boarding school from the age of 7.

Please note that all posts relating to Charles's relationship as well as the upbringing of Harry and William (as well as Diana) have been deleted as off topic because they have NOTHING to do with Charles and Camilla's Current Events.

The Prince of Wales and the Duchess of Cornwall attended a Music in Country Churches concert in Salle, yesterday evening, July 30, 2013. The Prince of Wales is Patron of Music in Country Churches.

** gettyimages/zimbio gallery ** PacificCoastNews/zimbio gallery **

** eadt.co.uk: Picture Gallery: The Prince of Wales and Duchess of Cornwall enjoy classical concert at Salle church **

And today, July 31, they visited the 132nd Sandringham Flower Show at Sandringham House in King's Lynn.

** gettyimages/zimbio gallery **

** itv.com: Sandringham Flower Show **

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T-UTL7jiDgk

Last edited:
Pictures:
The Prince of Wales is presented with a teddy bear for Prince George of Cambridge during a visit to the 132nd Sandringham Flower Show at Sandringham House on July 31, 2013 in King’s Lynn, England-
The British Nobility

Video:
Charles and Camilla at Sandringham Flower Show-
Home - ITNSource News

The eagle has landed... on a prince! Charles comes face to face with bird of prey as he visits Sandringham with Camilla-
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/a...ce-face-eagle-visits-Sandringham-Camilla.html

Last edited:
Pictures:
The Prince of Wales is presented with a teddy bear for Prince George of Cambridge during a visit to the 132nd Sandringham Flower Show at Sandringham House on July 31, 2013 in King’s Lynn, England-
The British Nobility

Video:
Home - ITNSource News

The eagle has landed... on a prince! Charles comes face to face with bird of prey as he visits Sandringham with Camilla-
Prince Charles comes face to face with an eagle as he visits Sandringham with Camilla | Mail Online

Those photos of Prince Charles and the bird are so:cool:!

Those photos of Prince Charles and the bird are so:cool:!

I think he was pretty brave on holding that Bald Eagle. That bird looks like he or she would peck you to death.

I think he was pretty brave on holding that Bald Eagle. That bird looks like he or she would peck you to death.

Agree. I would not have done it. In one picture, the bird's wings appeared to whack him on the head! Funny image, but scary too.

Last edited:
Pictures:
The British Nobility

Video:
Home - ITNSource News

Prince Charles comes face to face with an eagle as he visits Sandringham with Camilla | Mail Online

Well, kudos to His Highness for getting so up close and personal with a bird of prey. I will say with no shame, that I would have definitely drawn the line right there. Even if the bird was domesticated/well-behaved, accidents happen, and a creature could get nervous, or scared (no different than a human being). In one of the pictures, it looked as if both bird, and prince were studying the other rather keenly. I have to say, that the teddy bears that were passed on to be given to little George are very cute. I can see why His Highness liked the smaller one :D. Camila looked right at home, interacting with the dog, and the little girl who gave her seeds. She really is very natural when it comes to interactions, and social skills.

Agree. I would not have done it. In one picture, the bird's wings appeared to whack hook on the head! Funny image, but scary too.

I'm with you. That bird was certainly not someone to be taken lightly.

Well, kudos to His Highness for getting so up close and personal with a bird of prey. I will say with no shame, that I would have definitely drawn the line right there. Even if the bird was domesticated/well-behaved, accidents happen, and a creature could get nervous, or scared (no different than a human being). In one of the pictures, it looked as if both bird, and prince were studying the other rather keenly. I have to say, that the teddy bears that were passed on to be given to little George are very cute. I can see why His Highness liked the smaller one :D. Camila looked right at home, interacting with the dog, and the little girl who gave her seeds. She really is very natural when it comes to interactions, and social skills.

I'm with you. That bird was certainly not someone to be taken lightly.

The only person I have seen hold a bird like that, and be able to keep the bird calm was Robert Hardy in a film. Surprise, surprise.

Lovely article! I think George is fortunate to have so many people who love him.

When Camilla mentions going on holiday with seven children I wonder who she means. She as 5 grandchildren so I wonder who the other two are?

Does her sister have any grand children?

Her sister Annabel Elliot has a grandchild, the baby of Ben and Mary Clare Elliot.

Does her sister have any grand children?

Yes, Annabel has 3 children and at least 3 grandkids.

Her daughter Alice married to Luke Irwin has 2 chidren Otis born in 2005 & Violet born in 2009.

Her son Benjamin has a son born in 2012.

Her daughter Catherine, I thought was single but in one article her brother Ben said she was married.

Full on unrelieved white once again. Elderly bride is not a flattering look. I dont understand the BRF ladies predilection for it. It's not just Camilla. QEII, and Sophie commit this sin frequently as well. On the good side, she seems to have lost some weight, so well done there. It's not easy, especially after a hysterectomy.

It's not the bright white dress: it's the bright white dress and the platinum hair and the beige shoes and purse. I like Camilla and her sense of humor, but, sometimes, her style....:whistling:

Are we still talking about Camilla's white outfit and platinum hair, etc.? :D I guess everyone's on their summer hols over there and there's not much happening news-wise as far as the Royals are concerned. I happen to like that look on her, but I think I said that a while ago. We have been talking about that outfit for weeks.

Video:
Second World War fighter planes swooped overhead as Prince Charles thanked the Battle of Britain veterans who helped win the war at their spiritual home. The Prince of Wales and Duchess of Cornwall were visiting Bentley Priory in Harrow, North West London, the headquarters of Fighter Command during the decisive air battle-
Home - ITNSource News

Very moving photos and stories. Wonderful for all involved. Was actor Robert Hardy there?

Last edited:
Where are Charles and Camilla? Are they still on holiday? We are well into October and they do not appear to have re-emerged from their summer break.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom