Prince of Wales and Duchess of Cornwall Current Events 26: August 2010-December 2014

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oh, this is a gem :D :ROFLMAO: :lol:.

Today (July 4th), Camilla visited the Maggie's Cancer Care Caring Centre at Singleton Hospital in Swansea, Wales. She also attended the LASA Credit Union, again in Swansea. Below is a gallery from Getty Images of the events:

Search - Getty Images UK: GBR: Camilla, Duchess of Cornwall Visits Swansea

No words for the pictures, because they speak for themselves.

The Prince of Wales and the Duchess of Cornwall hosted a reception for supporters of the Elephant Family in Clarence House Gardens yesterday, July 9. The Elephant Family is a charity working to save the Asian elephant from extinction in the wild.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** gettyimages/z.gallery **

** dailymail: Having a ball, the king and queen of the jungle: Charles and Camilla sport animal masks at party for... **

** dailymail: Hello, your Royal Hilariousness! Prince Charles and model Cara Delevingne exchange jokes at charity party **

The Prince of Wales and the Duchess of Cornwall hosted a reception for supporters of the Elephant Family in Clarence House Gardens yesterday, July 9. The Elephant Family is a charity working to save the Asian elephant from extinction in the wild.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

** dailymail: Having a ball, the king and queen of the jungle: Charles and Camilla sport animal masks at party for... **

** dailymail: Hello, your Royal Hilariousness! Prince Charles and model Cara Delevingne exchange jokes at charity party **
Love the pictures of Thier Royal Highnesses in their masks.:lol:

What an interesting party. Its for a good cause and boy, some of the costumes were.. Um...fun. I do have to say that young model, Cara w as it? She would be perfect for Harry. They would make a beautiful couple. I wonder if they have ever met. I would have loved to have been at that party. :)

The Prince of Wales and the Duchess of Cornwall have started a three-day summer tour through Cornwall today, July 15.

They visited the town of Bude, including the Stratton Community Hospital. The Duchess of Cornwall visited Little Harbour, the Children's Hospice South West centre at Porthpean, near St Austell and the Prince of Wales as President of Cornwall Crafts Association hosted a reception for the association's 40th anniversary in Lostwithiel - the Duchess of Cornwall was present as well.

** itv.com: Charles and Camilla meet surfers at the seaside **

** northdevonjournal.co.uk: PHOTOS: Prince Charles and Camilla visit Bude **

** thisiscornwall.co.uk: VIDEO + PICTURES: Prince Charles and Camilla visit Cornwall **

** dailymail: Duchess of Cornwall has given the strongest hint yet that a new royal baby is imminent as... **

The Prince of Wales and the Duchess of Cornwall have started a three-day summer tour through Cornwall today, July 15.

They visited the town of Bude, including the Stratton Community Hospital. The Duchess of Cornwall visited Little Harbour, the Children's Hospice South West centre at Porthpean, near St Austell and the Prince of Wales as President of Cornwall Crafts Association hosted a reception for the association's 40th anniversary in Lostwithiel - the Duchess of Cornwall was present as well.

** itv.com: Charles and Camilla meet surfers at the seaside **

** northdevonjournal.co.uk: PHOTOS: Prince Charles and Camilla visit Bude **

** thisiscornwall.co.uk: VIDEO + PICTURES: Prince Charles and Camilla visit Cornwall **

** dailymail: Duchess of Cornwall has given the strongest hint yet that a new royal baby is imminent as... **
Lovely pictures of Charles and Camilla with children.

Lovely pictures of Charles and Camilla with children.

The pictures are indeed very lovely. Camila and Charles will be excellent grandparents, because they enjoy being around kids, and the kids respond quite well to them. Can't wait to see them with William and Catherine's child.

Today, July 16, the Prince of Wales and the Duchess of Cornwall visited Devon. They met fishermen and members of the local community during a visit to Brixham, the Prince of Wales attended the closing session of the "Fishing Into The Future" workshop and the Duchess of Cornwall visited the West of England School and College Foundation as well as the "Cornwall House" in Exeter.

** telegraph.co.uk: Prince says it's OK to eat cod **

** torquayheraldexpress.co.uk: VIDEO and PICTURES: Prince Charles and Camilla in Brixham **

** exeterexpressandecho.co.uk: Video & Pictures: The Duchess of Cornwall visits Exeter **

** dailymail: Hope there's a helicopter handy! Charles and Camilla enjoy a day out in Devon... **

The Prince of Wales and Camilla visit Brixham in Devon - YouTube

:previous:

During their day in Lostwithiel the Prince of Wales and the Duchess of Cornwall visited Duchy Palace and the Parade Square. The Duchess of Cornwall as Patron of the Cornwall Air Ambulance and the Cornwall Community Foundation and President of Shelterbox visited the Drill Hall.

Here are some additional pics:

** bbc: Royal couple visit Lostwithiel for final day of tour **

** thisiscornwall.co.uk: PICTURES + VIDEO: Prince Charles and Camilla return to Lostwithiel **

** express.co.uk: The Duchess of Cornwall celebrates her 66th birthday with a cake in Cornwall **

** dailymail: The ultimate birthday present for Camilla? As the Duchess of Cornwall celebrates turning 66... **

Video:
Prince Charles and Duchess of Cornwall Visit Lostwithiel-
Home - ITNSource News

Camilla cuts her birthday cake.

It was wonderful to see this video. Though it was broken up to give just a sample of the visit, it was fun to hear some of the song selections - especially when Charles and Camilla came outside and the band began to play "Walkin' My Baby Back Home". It must have been great fun to be there today.

Lovely pictures of Charles and Camilla with children as always.

A packed day in Yorkshire today: The Prince of Wales and the Duchess of Cornwall have visited Bridlington Priory to celebrate the 900th anniversary of the Priory as well as Bridlington Harbour and Spa. They met fishermen, members of the community and young people in Valley Gardens and Shores Centre, Withernsea and visited Uncleby Education Centre, Kirby. The Duchess of Cornwall visited Fish and Chips in Bridlington, the Prince of Wales visited Burton Fleming in Driffield.

** zimbio/gettyimages: The Prince Of Wales Visits Bridlington Harbour **

** zimbio/gettyimages: The Duchess Of Cornwall Visits Fish and Chips At 149 In Bridlington **

** bbc: Prince of Wales greeted by thousands in East Yorkshire **

** thescarboroughnews.co.uk: Video: Royal Visit - Prince Charles visits Burton Fleming, East Yorkshire **

Full on unrelieved white once again. Elderly bride is not a flattering look. I dont understand the BRF ladies predilection for it. It's not just Camilla. QEII, and Sophie commit this sin frequently as well. On the good side, she seems to have lost some weight, so well done there. It's not easy, especially after a hysterectomy.

Full on unrelieved white once again. Elderly bride is not a flattering look. I dont understand the BRF ladies predilection for it. It's not just Camilla. QEII, and Sophie commit this sin frequently as well. On the good side, she seems to have lost some weight, so well done there. It's not easy, especially after a hysterectomy.

Its summer, so clothes and people lighten up!

Elderly bride? I was envisaging Miss Haversham, but all I see is a happy woman wearing a very attractive and no doubt cool and comfortable white dress. Nothing better for a summer day in the 30s.

Elderly bride? I was envisaging Miss Haversham, but all I see is a happy woman wearing a very attractive and no doubt cool and comfortable white dress. Nothing better for a summer day in the 30s.

If Camila looked like the book character you mentioned, it would indeed be a bit on the ghastly side, but like you, I think she looks great. White is a very good choice of color for the summer, because it doesn't attract the sun, like something black, or navy blue.

It's amazing how the birth of the next generation can make one highly smiley! Ear to ear grins for all. Perma-grin, in fact. ;)

Another somewhat delicate milestone for Camilla. Glad she handles that with her usual self, smile and down to earth attitude.

I agree, Charles & Camilla are just beaming with joy. I really like how Camilla is very down to earth and she handles everything with ease and grace. She's now a step-grandmother and she can't hide her happiness.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom