Prince of Wales and Duchess of Cornwall Current Events 25: September 2008-August 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Prince Charles and Camilla, Duchess Of Cornwall, visited the Royal Centre
for Defence Medicine at the Queen Elizabeth Hospital on July 29, 2010 in
Birmingham, United Kingdom. Birmingham's "Super Hospital" treats service
personel injured overseas.

I'm actually a bit surprised that they are still attending official events
instead of joining the royal cruise, but it's of course very nice to see
them there :)

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** zimbio/gettyimages **

** bbc: Royal couple visit Birmingham's new QE Hospital **

I remember reading somewhere that they will soon be heading up north to receive the royal party at the Castle of Mey, just like QEQM used to.

Last edited by a moderator:
It would have been nice to see them go on the cruise with the rest of the royals, rather than joining them later. But that's their choice.

:previous:
Maybe they're trying to beat Princess Anne in the number of official engagements this year. ;)

I don't know if this the right place to put this, but I found it interesting, it's about the lady who treats Camilla's skin.
I've had the "Camilla face-lift"! - Telegraph

As Camilla hates cruising it is no surprise that they aren't there but have added in a nice touch to acknowledge the Queen Mum and recreate something the royals lost in 1997 when Britannia was decommissioned - the royal family being greeted at Mey by the QM and now by the PoW and his wonderful DoC.

I've had the "Camilla face-lift"! - Telegraph

I particulary like this sentence from the article :

"From the moment she wore that flowing Robinson Valentine coat on her wedding day, the world seems to have not so much fallen in love with a fairytale princess, as engaged realistically with a likeable public figure."

Maybe they're trying to beat Princess Anne in the number of official engagements this year. ;)

Two years ago Charles did outdo Anne in number of engagements and he is always up there.

The Prince of Wales and the Duchess of Cornwall durin a National Service
to mark the 65th anniversary of Victory over Japan at the Cenotaph in
London, Sunday, Aug. 15, 2010.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** belga **

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-10982323

"Prince Charles to go on national green projects tour(Monday-6th -Friday-10th September 2010: shall begin in Glasgow, before travelling to cities and towns including Edinburgh, Carmarthen, Bristol, Newcastle, Todmorden, Manchester and Birmingham)."

Absolutely right. Pic three above is so romantic.

Ending the thread on that romantic note, Charles and Camilla are continuing their current events in part 23

here

commencing August 2010

• • •

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom