Prince of Wales and Duchess of Cornwall Current Events 24: May-September 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Some more nice and funny pics from today :flowers:

The Prince of Wales and the Duchess of Cornwall at
the Asian Music Centre in Acton London:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 **

Entries for the Caption Competition now open...
thanks iceflower :)

. . . . . . . . . . . . Caption .this pic ..:ermm:

I would but I don't want to be banned. I really wanted Camilla to come to gay pride this year - and she isn't. I find that a real let down. The gays love her.

I am sure there are many groups of people that love her but she is not able to attend their events. She must have many more requests than she can possibly honor.

Very true. And I'm sure she didn't actually get an invite. But it'd be nice to see Charles and Camilla wandering about the festival. Other European Royals attend Pride events.

Camilla likes her pastels. Her suit is cut so her pearls show up. I think she has clothes design to show her two most remarkable assests her legs and breasts.:flowers:

The D.... Mail again...:bang: who else could produce such a rubbish story only based on the fact that Annabel Elliot works as an interior designer for the Prince and the Duchess ( and it´s no secret that the sisiters are very close ).
But Kay and Co use very opportunity to damage Camilla...:bang:

Meet the sister and childhood rival that Camilla simply can't do without... even if it does involve a £103,000 fee

July 5

'Annabel was more intelligent than Camilla - she has a good brain and an inquiring mind,' says a school contemporary.

'And she always had such good taste that she would have made a perfect duchess, which you can't seriously say about Camilla.'

Meet the sister and childhood rival that Camilla simply can't do without... even if it does involve a £103,000 fee | Mail Online

But you have to laugh at the inaccuracies, take this for instance -
A ill-fated official cruise in the Caribbean islands (the £210,000 luxury charted yacht paid for by the taxpayer) when Camilla turned out to be a sickly sailor
Camilla a sickly sailor, strange that she chooses to holiday on the occasional yacht then! :D or how about this,
Annabel, who is noted as much for her bound by Geoffrey Levy and Richard Kay less energy as Camilla is for her laziness, believes it is difficult for her sister being a royal duchess
Richard Kay noting that he has noted:ROFLMAO:, not to forget the ability to tell us exactly what someone else believes, without ever speaking to Annabel!:whistling::ROFLMAO:

We also must not forget that the figure quoted is also inaccurate, as that amount covers all materials and VAT that has to be charged! Still it is Richard Kay and facts are not his strong point, IMO! :rolleyes:
The Prince's office said that the £103,000 fees included buying materials for the properties Mrs Elliot had worked on. "In her actual pocket she received £26,000," said the spokeswoman
Prince of Wales pays Duchess of Cornwall's sister £103,000 - Telegraph

Last edited:
Thanks a lot for the link, milla Ca :flowers:

I have to admitt I feel more sorry for the guests ;), many had
surely been excited having been invited to Buckingham Palace
and then it's been so rainy and the whole elegant and royal
atmosphere has been ruined..

Pics 10.7.2008

Prince Charles and Camilla, Duchess of Cornwall as they walk along the
coastal path near St Materiana's Church in Tintagel on July 10 2008 in
Cornwall, England. The visit to the picturesque village was part of a
two day itinerary of engagements in the county of Cornwall

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 **

Isifa gallery

Nice pics, thank you iceflower!:flowers:The photo of a beaming Camilla wearing the headscarf is really lovely!

Cold blustery winds buffeted the Prince of Wales and Duchess of Cornwall as they flew on to a Cornish cliff top to begin a two-day visit to the county.

The Press Association: Wind-swept Royals land in Cornwall

Thank you for the pictures iceflower and the article milla Ca. :flowers: The picture in the article is also very nice.

With torrential rain elsewhere in the country, it seems they, at least, had sunshine! :flowers:

Well, we missed Camilla at Pride but we did start a chant at the concert; "We want Camilla". Which people joined in with but didn't understand.

Charles and Camilla on their second day in Cornwall:
July 11

Prince Charles and the Duchess at the Prince of Wales Pier
Prince Charles And The Duchess At The Prince Of Wales Pier (from Falmouth Packet)
_________
some pics:
News from Cornwall, Falmouth, Helston, Truro, Camborne and Redruth, latest news
_________
Charles and Camilla meet the coastguards
Charles And Camilla Meet The Coastguards (from Falmouth Packet)

He told the Duchess he had been held prisoner with her father for about a year.
"He was a jolly good bloke and I told the Duchess that. I also told her she was a smasher, and she just smiled," he said.

The Press Association: World War Two veterans meet Camilla

Thank you for all the articles milla Ca. :flowers:

Major General Corran Purdon was such a sweetie! :wub:

Camilla turns boat captain at ferry naming ceremony in Cornwall
July 13

It may not have been perfect sailing weather, yet nothing could stop Camilla, the Duchess of Cornwall, smiling when she and her husband attended a naming ceremony for a new ferry on Saturday.

Camilla turns boat captain at ferry naming ceremony in Cornwall

( But the boat trip was on Friday, wasn´t it:rolleyes:?)

A cheerful see-through umbrella protecting her from the weather, Camilla thoroughly enjoyed herself at the naming ceremony for her ferry
Photo:

HELLO! Photo gallery – Latest celebrity photos - hellomagazine.com, HELLO!

nice picture , the duchess look very happy , i think this is the second naming ceremony for a new ferry that camilla since she became a duchess ; im not sure but i remember that she had naming a ship mybe in november !?

And - as they are so nice - some pics without watermarks :flowers:

Watched by Britain's Prince Charles, the Duchess of Cornwall laughs
as she is presented with a giant cabbage for her 61st birthday by
apprentice gardener Tom Clark, during a visit to the 'Dig for Victory'
allotment in London's St James's Park, Thursday, July 17, 2008.'

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 **
** Pic 5 ** Pic 6 ** Pic 7 **

Thank you giov, milla Ca & iceflower for all the lovely pictures! :flowers: They really look as if they are having the time of their lives! probably planning what to make with all the veg!:D

Camilla lives the Good Life as she recycles birthday outfit... and gets a giant cabbage for a present
July 17

(...)After an impromptu walkabout the couple headed back off through the park on foot to their apartment at Clarence House some 400 yards away, leaving groups of disbelieving in tourists in their wake - many of whom simply refused to believe that the heir to the throne and his wife had just tripped past.

Camilla lives the Good Life as she recycles birthday outfit... and gets a giant cabbage for a present | Mail Online

This publication makes me laugh, take this little remark -
Fortunately Camilla was able to put on one of those 'thank you so much - it's what I have always wanted' smiles perfected by the Royal Family - Are they really telling us that the pictures of Charles and Camilla laughing are the 'smiles perfected by the Royal Family'. :rolleyes: :whistling:
or how about - Like many women she looked slightly embarrassed by stream of well-wishers making constant references to her age - I missed those pictures as well and perhaps someone should tell the author that there is no embarrassment at being congratulated on reaching 61, normally it is immense pride or relief! :ROFLMAO:

Wow, the Daily Mail does go out of it's way to try to put Camilla down.

She looks wonderful and healthy and the dress is lovely as well.
Were those vegetables from Charles' garden?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom