Prince of Wales and Duchess of Cornwall Current Events 24: May-September 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Prince of Wales and Duchess of Cornwall at the Palace of Holyroodhouse Edinburgh, 06 04 2008.
MediumPhoto

Prince Charles, Duke of Rothesay and Camillia, Duchess of Rothesay meet with builders after visiting the Dancebase National Centre June 5, 2008 in Edinburgh.
Getty Images - Unsupported browser detected#

Last edited:
The Prince of Wales and Duchess of Cornwall at the Palace of Holyroodhouse Edinburgh, 06 04 2008.
MediumPhoto

Uuuuuh Camilla darling i'm not really sure about this dress....

I believe it is a top and skirt, but I agree it is bl**dy awful!:D

Last edited by a moderator:
Not a good dress choice for the Duchess. The top is too tight for her body build and is hanging strange. The plaid skirt is not bad actually. She has much nicer things.

I have to say I agree about this outfit; the skirt is lovely, actually, the blouse isn't working for HRH. I'd also like to have seen those gorgeous emerald drop earrings! Oh well.....
On another note (not Railway Romances or Fruit Smoothies), the photo of Camilla in this link is just beautiful! I'd love to make it my avatar, but don't know how.

Jcbcode99 - Could not agree with you more. The skirt is lovely, but she needs a different top, and would have loved to see the emerald drop earrings, and maybe an emerald neckace of some form as well. Have never seen Camilla with an emerald necklace.

From Getty
Camilla, Duchess of Cornwall and Prince Charles, Prince of Wales visit the new Upton Surgery, a combined dentist and GP practice, to meet patients, staff and local residents affected by the 2007 flooding, on June 10, 2008 in Tunnel Hill, Worcestershire, England.
Getty Images - Unsupported browser detected#

Thank you giov. :flowers: A fresh and lovely summery outfit, I love this shade on Camilla. :flowers:

The Prince of Wales and Duchess of Cornwall during a visit to the Oval cricket ground in London, 2008-06-13.
MediumPhoto

The Territorial Army has celebrated its centenary with a pageant, re-enactments and a march along The Mall in London.

BBC NEWS | UK | TA centenary marked with pageant

Three Territorial Army soldiers and the first British woman to be killed in front line service were remembered today at a pageant to mark the 100th anniversary of the reservists' official conception.

Thousands turn out for TA centenary celebration - Times Online

Territorial Army Celebrates 100th Anniversary After Three Reservists Die In Afghanistan |Sky News|UK News
(One picture of Camilla on this site)

Last edited:
The Prince of Wales and the Duchess of Cornwall at Horse Guards Parade as the Territorial Army celebrates 100 years of service. June 21 2008.
MediumPhoto

The Prince of Wales and the Duchess of Cornwall at Horse Guards Parade as the Territorial Army celebrates 100 years of service. June 21 2008.
MediumPhoto
Thank you for the pictures, I looked but could only find the one.

I liked Camillas' outfit, fitting for such an occasion. :flowers:

Gav23,

Thank you so much for posting the videos of the visit to Wales. Videos are so much better at demonstrating the interactions of the POW and DOC with people than a photograph, which is frozen in time. :flowers:

Pics 26.6.2008

Prince Charles and Camilla, Duchess of Cornwall at a Celebration
Dinner marking the 50th Anniversary of Prince Charles becoming
the Prince Of Wales, Caerphilly Castle, Wales, Britain - 26 Jun 2008

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 **

Thank you for the photo's milla Ca and iceflower. :flowers: Camilla is wearing one of my favourite outfits.

Have to agree with you Skydragon, I love that outfit too. It's tres chic.

How cool must it be to have his own personal harpist? :D

I have followed Camilla and Charles for years by lurking on this forum. Thanks for providing such beautiful photos of them, esp those in Wales. Really makes my day.
Wish I could return the favour. Just know that I appreciate you sharing what you have.

Cheers
Marg :flowers:

Glad you're enjoying the threads, Marg!

Charles takes up karaoke challenge
July 2

The royal couple had earlier tried their hand playing one of the many instruments on display at the centre, based in Acton, west London, and run by the Asian Music Circuit (AMC).

The Press Association: Charles takes up karaoke challenge

The Prince of Wales and The Duchess of Cornwall visits the Asian Music Centre, Acton, London
July 2

Fotobanka isifa image service

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom