Prince of Wales and Duchess of Cornwall Current Events 23: March-May 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oooh! I liked the ensemble picture of Camilla and the ballet troupe.
Indeed she does look terrific! And it's okay to recycle clothes!

Oooh! I love Ian McKellen!!! Boy I'd like to be a fly on the wall for that dinner!!:)

Just look at that! And Camilla's giving her a proper hug, not just returning something like the Queen did that time in the Carribean. Good on you HRH. It's obvious the kids love her.

Just look at that! And Camilla's giving her a proper hug, not just returning something like the Queen did that time in the Carribean. Good on you HRH. It's obvious the kids love her.

My son loves her and he is 7. He got a hand shake but no hug.

Thank you for all the pictures milla Ca.

It is clear from these they had been arguing all day! :rolleyes: :whistling::ROFLMAO:

It is clear from these they had been arguing all day! :rolleyes: :whistling::ROFLMAO:

Especially the second pic is a clear testimony to the fact that they had a row that day, Charles broke Camilla's favorite porcelaine figurine of the late princess Diana and tries now to make up for it by behaving like a youthful lover.

Okay, have to be off because my article for the Mail is not yet written. :D

It is clear from these they had been arguing all day! :rolleyes: :whistling::ROFLMAO:]

Damn i was thinking the same thing...:lol:

Camilla looks particulary good lately, particulary confident.

Last edited by a moderator:

I saw a rather cute pair of pictures from William's recent ceremony, where Charles was trying to fix Camilla's umbrella and he was making a funny face at her (she was underneath the transparent umbrella). The next picture showed Camilla walking away and the wonky results of Charles' attempt at umbrella repair. I can't imagine that he would have tried to fix Diana's umbrella... It was a rather sweet tableau.

Last edited:
That's a very flattering outfit on Camilla, I like it a lot better than that thing she wore to greet the French President at the airport.

I love that shade of blue.

Last edited:
The Duchess doesn't wear smaller hats very well. She should stick to something of width and substance...:flowers:

The Duchess doesn't wear smaller hats very well. She should stick to something of width and substance...:flowers:
Fully agree with you, Madame Royale. I thought Camilla's hats were spot on for the first 18months or so that they were married (apart from the odd Beret style hats that would pop up, usually in Scotland). However, in recent months, as she gorws in confidence and stature, Camilla and Philip Treacy appear to be experimenting with different styles, and I am not sure the newer styles are working that well.

I wonder if we'll see some nice pictures from a formal dinner tonight?

Pics from Poland
Prince Charles (L) talks with members of Jewish community during an opening of a new Jewish community center in the heart of Poland's historic southern city of Krakow on April 29, 2008, focused on reviving Jewish life and culture all but obliterated by the Holocaust
BelgaPicture - Category details

Last edited:
Lovely to see the Princely Kippah getting an outing again!

This is a lovely new hat for Camilla. It's just gorgeous. A bit far out but I think she can pull it off.

Pics from Getty
Camilla, Duchess of Cornwall and Prince Charles, Prince of Wales tour Wawel Castle on April 29, 2008 in Krakow, Poland. The Royal couple are in the city to open a Jewish Community Centre.
Getty Images - Unsupported browser detected#

Last edited:
Thank you giov. :flowers:

These two pictures tell of the further problems within their marriage.....

Attack Shock

:ROFLMAO::whistling::ROFLMAO:

Do you think The Mail might have got it wrong?????

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom