Prince of Wales and Duchess of Cornwall Current Events 22: November 2007-March 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
There won't be an available seat on that flight. I wonder what security will be like?
Lexi

Depending on which plane it is, of course, but normally long distance planes have an extra business department in the front of the plane and and some more business class seats ("Club World") in front of the economy seats in the back, so I guess the Royal entourage booked all seats in the front compartment to seat them including the bodyguards. Probably BA will send in addition some of their security people on board this flight.

Plus extra baggage and cabin checks, maybe even an additional security check at the gate.

But there was a flight princess Mary of Denmark took with her son prince Christian from Hobart to Melbourne I think it was - in an budget airline with only her bodyguard as security. But of course nobody had known about her using this plane beforehand, so it was a different situation as probably there is only one BA flight to Trinidad on that time of that day as stated in the media.

Pics 8.2.2008

Prince Charles, Prince of Wales and Camilla, Duchess of Cornwall
during a visit to the Prince's Trust Team Programme at Leicester
City Football Club on February 8, 2008 in Leicester, England.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 **
** Pic 5 ** Pic 6 ** Pic 7 **

Again a big THANK YOU to iceflower!:flowers:

The Prince of Wales and The Duchess of Cornwall spent a day in Leicester today and met children learning about the Second World War, young people helped into business by The Prince's Trust and faith and community groups at the St Philip's Centre.

The Prince of Wales - TRH conduct a full day of engagements in Leicester

Fotobanka isifa image service

I think you are a little puzzled about the difference between organic and vegetarian, as are many people.:flowers: Then of course there is the difference between the various 'stages' of vegetarianism. :lol:
Thanks for the explanation. I was confused

I wonder if they do these things, like visit places for a day and meet with people, just for fun.

Thank you for those pics, Nico. :flowers: I adore that last one of Camilla at the Gala. Such a pretty outfit, and HRH has a lovely, warm, sincere smile.

Both Charles and Camilla look great and look relaxed. Especially on such a 'bad news day' they seem to be handling things with grace and charm.

Thank you for the nice pics, Nico!:flowers:
The purple velvet evening dress is one of Camilla´s favourites, and i think she looked again great ( and the Prince too...:wub:).

Article on the couple meeting Scarlett Johansson and Natalie Portman during the promotion of the movie 'The Other Boleyn Girl'.

dontmiss people - Scarlett Johansson : reçue royalement par Charles d'Angleterre. Les photos.

Translation of the upper text :
"Scarlett Johansson and Natalie Portaman are in London to make the promotion of the new motion-picture "The Other Boleyn Girl". They were royally received by Prince Charles and his wife, Camilla. A very British ceremony. In exclusivity, the pictures :"

I love the purple gown. The pictures are great. They look relaxed and happy.

Natalie looks so graceful taking Camilla's hand. I adore her...she's such a great model for what a young movie star should be. I love Scarlett too...

I love that color on Camilla. I thank those shawls will be her trade mark.

Both Charles and Camilla look great and look relaxed. Especially on such a 'bad news day' they seem to be handling things with grace and charm.
Did I miss something? what is going on? Sorry if I missed the news!

I agree--HRH looks wonderful in that purple evening gown--it's one of her favorites and I can see why. She looks lovely in it (and I like seeing those amethyst earring!)

Yes it's a beautiful outfit and suits her perfectly! As time goes on she is looking more and more relaxed and at ease (they both are):flowers:

Special guests welcomed to Waddesdon
February 27 (published)

TWO special guests were welcomed to Waddesdon earlier this week.
The Prince of Wales and the Duchess of Cornwall visited to celebrate the fact that Prince Charles designed the label for the 2004 vintage of Château Mouton Rothschild.

Special guests welcomed to Waddesdon - Aylesbury Today

I made an internship in Waddesdon manor last summer, it's such an incredible place! The royal family visited it several times...
I wish i was there to meet the royal couple!:wub:

We're at 10 pages. Join us for the next exciting chapter in Charles and Camilla's Current Events in this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom