Prince of Wales and Duchess of Cornwall Current Events 21: June-November 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank You for the pictures hornsen. They seemed absolutely full of good humour and they even bought the sun with them, (even if it didn't last all day). :flowers:

i love the conversation between charles and the little girl. he surprises me so much sometimes. he doesn't seem the type to be at all interested in children but then he comes right down to her level and says something that she can relate to from the viewpoint of a child. very nice.

Nice to see the Duchess puts on a new outfit for the Mey Game, she has another outift which she had been stick for Mey Games for several years. But the Duchess and the Prince look happy as always when they watch these games.

Thank you for posting the pics of the Royal Couple at the Mey games!:flowers:
It seems as if they had again a lot of fun there!

Charles and Camilla to open the new visitor centre at the Castle of Mey
August 4

The Royal Couple
POLFOTO - altid med i billedet

Charles and Camilla with Ash Windham, chairman of the Elizabeth Castle of Mey Trust
POLFOTO - altid med i billedet

Thanks, milla Ca. Wonderful photos.

Camilla loves her tweed-dress very much...:lol:

The pics from the Mey Games are great. The sea air is doing them wonders. I like what the Duchess wore to the games, as her skirt set off her legs perfectly and this makes her look even slimmer than usual. The Duke of Rothesay is looking chipper as always, quite naturally. :D

http://www.midlothianadvertiser.co.uk/latest-scottish-news?articleid=3087045

A spur of the moment of charity donation after leaving the Castle of Mey.
Thank you for the article cde.
milla Ca said:
Charles and Camilla at Canisbay Church, Caithness
August 5
Thank you for the pictures.

The article forgets to mention that as Charles and Camilla drove off, they took the sunshine with them and left the wind, the torrential rain followed a bit later, (although it was still warm). :ROFLMAO:

Thank you for the article cde.
Thank you for the pictures.

The article forgets to mention that as Charles and Camilla drove off, they took the sunshine with them and left the wind, the torrential rain followed a bit later, (although it was still warm). :ROFLMAO:

That sucks, but you guys on the British Isles are so seasoned in braving the rains, you handle it admirably, hehe. :flowers:

Oooh, I love a nice ship launch. Nice to see Camilla doing it.

Pics 24.9.2007

Royals visit Ballater:
The Prince of Wales and the Duchess of Cornwall are seen during a visit to
Ballater, in Aberdeenshire, where he and the Duchess of Cornwall opened the
new premises for the McEwens of Perth shop, 24 Sep 2007:

** Pic 1 * Pic 2 * Pic 3 * Pic 4 **

Thanks, iceflower. Always nice to see how they enjoy each others company. (Where is the big row gone...:lol:)

Thank you (again and again:)) iceflower for the nice pics!:flowers:
I always love it to see the Royal Couple at official engagements together!:wub:

TRH visit businesses in Ballater
24th September
(...) Their Royal Highnesses were then presented with gift bags. (...) Their Royal Highnesses, who enjoy walking in the surrounding hills of Royal Deeside, were also given pairs of walking socks.

The Prince of Wales - TRH visit businesses in Ballater

Lovely pics, Iceflower. Thank you.

Charles looks so happy performing these openings and things. I think he really enjoys it, which must give real pleasure to the local people who go to see him. Camilla looks lovely. :)

(...) Their Royal Highnesses were then presented with gift bags. (...) Their Royal Highnesses, who enjoy walking in the surrounding hills of Royal Deeside, were also given pairs of walking socks.
Walking socks are a necessity of life! :ROFLMAO: McEwens do some nice ones, they also have a wonderful range of cookware! :lol:

I've moved the posts about the Nobel Peace Prize to the Will Prince Charles receive Nobel Peace Prize one day? thread.
If you want to continue the discussion, please do it there.

Posts about the upcoming visit to Turkey were moved to Visit to Turkey: November 25, 2007- thread. The thread is closed for now and will be open closer to the date.

Posts about the Dedication Ceremony for the Armed Forces Memorial were moved to the British Royal Family current events thread, since apart from The Prince of Wales and The Duchess of Cornwall, The Queen and The Duke of Edinburgh were present.

Last edited:
I think her hairdresser added some low lights or toner, because she does not appear to be as universally silver as in the earlier pix. Glad to see it, as the flat silver was aging, IMO. No need to look older than we have to! I really liked the golder tones she had before. Shows up the diamond tiaras better.

Pics 20.10.2007

The Prince of Wales and Duchess of Cornwall meeting Territorial Army
soldiers who served in Iraq, during a presentation ceremony at the
Prince's private Scottish home, Birkhall, 20 October 2007

Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4

Thanks, iceflower. Love the 3. pic. They are always happy at Scotland.

The Prince of Wales and Duchess of Cornwall meeting Territorial Army
soldiers who served in Iraq, during a presentation ceremony at the
Prince's private Scottish home, Birkhall, 20 October 2007

Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4

Every now and then Prince Charles reminds me of Robert Deniro. I'm very much feeling it in Pic the First. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom