Prince of Wales and Duchess of Cornwall Current Events 21: June-November 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Prince Charles and Camilla, Duchess of Cornwall, attend the opening of the Islamic Art Exhibition hosted by the Aga Khan at the Ismaili Centre in London, UK - July 12,

Fotobanka isifa image service

Nice pictures. It's kind of hard to think that by her next birthday, she can also been known as "Grandma"!:lol:

from the article:
She had earlier made it clear that she did not want to be called 'Queen' if and when Charles takes the throne. Instead she wants to be known as the princess consort.
She has let it be known she is "happy" if she never becomes queen and wants only a "supporting role" in Charles's life.

What lovely photos, millaCa and Hornsen. Thanks for posting them.:flowers:

I particularly like the one with Charles smelling the roses.:)

Prince Charles and the Duchess of Cornwall inspect a depiction of a World War One trench, during a visit to the Cheshire Military Museum in Chester, England,
Thursday July 19, 2007. The couple toured the museum as part of their first visit together to the city, in their capacity as
the Earl and Countess of Chester. ----> Picture

Last edited:
It is happy couple parents and see out Countess Camilla happy his 60th birthday!!! Photo Lovely!!!!

Thanks, milla Ca. I love to refering him to his "darling".

But the video or picture show doesn´t work...:neutral:

Does anybody know when C&C are off to Birkhall?

Thanks for posting, iceflower.
Camilla, I love you. But, I really hate your dress now. Please wear it never, never again.;)
Would love to see the eternity ring from Charles.

The Prince of Wales and the Duchess of Cornwall visit the annual Sandringham Flower Show, in Sandringham, UK on July 25, 2007
Pic 1
Thanks iceflower, lovely pictures. Picture 1 has to be my favourite. :flowers:

Thank you for posting (again) the first pics, iceflower!:flowers:

My favourite of today is this one:

Here is the picture gallery from isifa:

( I think you´re right hornsen:flowers:, Camilla wore again the new bracelet at her left arm, i´m sure it is one of the ´hidden´ birthday gifts from Charles:wub:)

Love the picture of the black lady kissing Camilla. Shows her approachable HRH is.

You are most welcome, hornsen, Skydragon and milla Ca. Milla Ca, as to this and your other comment
before, I think we would make a great team if we worked together somewhere :)

Me too, I liked that pic of the lady kissing Camilla very much, pics like these are heartwarming especially
if you think of the fact who much Camilla was disliked 10- 15 years ago..And now she's more and more
accepted and loved..:)

When meeting royalty most people feel that a curtsey will suffice.
Fortunately the Duchess of Cornwall didn't seem to take offence when an old friend draped her arm round her neck in a rather familiar manner and whispered in her ear on an engagement in Norfolk.

Camilla receives an over-friendly welcome from wellwisher | the Daily Mail

Lovely pictures!

At first glance it could be one of those "Spot the Difference" series of photographs from a weekend supplement. And, indeed, there are one or two subtle differences between these two images

Prince Charles and Camilla recycle outfits - Telegraph

They may be recycled, but at least they are frugal, we don't want Camilla to turn into a, wear it once and then throw it away person. :angel:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom