The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 05-30-2007, 03:45 PM
Imperial Majesty

Lovely pictures, thank you!

The terrible weather is my fault, I was complaining in the 'Your Weather' thread that we had no rain and we were having to water the gardens. Clearly because of that the heavens opened!

Old 05-30-2007, 03:48 PM
Royal Highness

Prince Charles displays his playful side on Scottish trip

Since he married Camilla two years ago a more relaxed and laid-back Prince Charles seems to have emerged.

Old 05-30-2007, 03:55 PM
Heir Apparent

Thank you for wonderful pictures and article, milla Ca!

And some more pictures from today:
Prince Charles
The Duchess of Cornwall
Prince Charles and Camilla
What a trully terrible weather!

Gallery of Pictures from Isifa

Both Prince Charles and Camilla look wonderful today. I especially like the first picture of the Prince - it has to be one of my favourites of him.
Queen Elizabeth: "I cannot lead you into battle, I do not give you laws or administer justice but I can do something else, I can give you my heart and my devotion to these old islands and to all the peoples of our brotherhood of nations." God, Save The Queen!
Old 05-30-2007, 05:37 PM
Courtier

Thank you for these nice pics. Very stormy
I really like Camilla´s dress. Looks very fresh.
Old 05-30-2007, 06:48 PM
Heir Apparent

Tomorrow Prince Charles, The Duke of Rothesay, and The Duchess of Rothesay will join HM Queen Sonja of Norway to open the New Shetland Museum and Archives, Lerwick, Shetland.

Prince Charles and the Duchess of Rothesay will also visit Sandwick School, Shetland.
Prince Charles will also attend Scottish Business in the Community’s 25th anniversary celebration dinner, Prestonfield House Hotel, Edinburgh.
Queen Elizabeth: "I cannot lead you into battle, I do not give you laws or administer justice but I can do something else, I can give you my heart and my devotion to these old islands and to all the peoples of our brotherhood of nations." God, Save The Queen!
Old 05-30-2007, 10:11 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by milla Ca

Since he married Camilla two years ago a more relaxed and laid-back Prince Charles seems to have emerged.

I love that photo of Charles & Camilla. It really makes me smile.

Thanks for posting it and the other links, milla Ca, and thank you too, Avalon. These are some very nice photos of the couple.
Old 05-31-2007, 06:29 AM
Imperial Majesty

Royals bring smiles to town of tears

THE Prince of Wales and the Duchess of Cornwall yesterday met the grieving families of five Fife fishermen who drowned when their vessels capsized.
The Royal couple had the emotional meeting during a visit to the village of Anstruther in Fife.

The Scotsman - Royals bring smiles to town of tears

milla Ca's link is about the famous Anstruther Fish & Chips.
Old 05-31-2007, 09:11 AM
Royal Highness

Location: Up the street,hang a left,3rd house from the corner, United States
Very touching that the Duke and Duchess prayed with the families.
Old 05-31-2007, 02:02 PM
Nobility

It is duchess Camilla beautiful dress and smile!!!!
Old 05-31-2007, 03:14 PM
Majesty

this is why i love camilla: she seems so down to earth and normal despite being the future queen of england. i'm so glad they finally got married and she seems to be doing a wonderful role as princess of wales.

Camilla tucks into fish and chips on the go during Scottish tour
http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/
Take some time to sign the petitions @: http://www.thepetitionsite.com/animal-welfare/all
Old 05-31-2007, 03:31 PM
Moderator Emeritus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avalon
Tomorrow Prince Charles, The Duke of Rothesay, and The Duchess of Rothesay will join HM Queen Sonja of Norway to open the New Shetland Museum and Archives, Lerwick, Shetland.

Prince Charles and the Duchess of Rothesay will also visit Sandwick School, Shetland.
Prince Charles will also attend Scottish Business in the Community’s 25th anniversary celebration dinner, Prestonfield House Hotel, Edinburgh.
charles and Camilla
The Couple and Queen Sonja
Charles and Camilla
Camilla and Queen Sonja
The Couple and Queen Sonja
The Queen

Source:Polfoto

It's great to see Prince Charles and Duchess Camilla together with Queen Sonja! They all looked fantastic today!

Picture without watermark:
På jobb med Camilla - Forsiden - www.seher.no

Old 05-31-2007, 04:05 PM
Royal Highness

Thank you Her Majesty for sending all the nice pics!
You´re right, all three Royals looked great!
____
Royal opening for Shetland museum
Prince Charles and Camilla, joined by Queen Sonja of Norway, opened the new Shetland Museum and Archives.

BBC NEWS | UK | Scotland | North East/N Isles | Royal opening for Shetland museum

BBC News Player: New museum opens in Shetland

BBC News Player - New museum opens in Shetland
Old 05-31-2007, 04:38 PM
Courtier

Fotobanka isifa image service

Love the pics with Camilla´s coat...
Old 05-31-2007, 04:40 PM

About to watch the Queen Camilla documentary on Channel 4. Prepare for fireworks.
Old 05-31-2007, 05:51 PM
Royal Highness
Royal Blogger, TRF Author

Too bad that the photos of Camilla and Sonja were so dark. I would have liked to have seen Camilla's outfit.
Old 05-31-2007, 06:02 PM
Imperial Majesty

It looks like the same outfit she wore at the beginning of her honeymoon in Scotland - the fuchsia outfit with the Rothesay tartan trim.
Old 05-31-2007, 07:09 PM

It's so lovely to see Queen Sonja and HRH kissing! They appear to be friendly cousins already.
Old 05-31-2007, 07:21 PM
Heir Apparent

I waited for your fireworks, BeatrixFan, but became impatient and lit my own

Any news for us on the Queen Camilla documentary?
Old 05-31-2007, 07:43 PM

I was getting round to that.

Well, this was yet again a Charles bash of the highest order. We had the same old rubbish wheeled out with Charles being portrayed as a fruitcake moral crusader for 45 minutes. Diana was of course portrayed as a Saint - but Camilla was portrayed as the Saviour of the Monarchy. So a lack of fireworks. Though the Camillagate and the issue of Camilla's virginity was just too tasteless for words, the programme had a message I agreed with (in places) but was really a rehash of old news and about 5 minutes at the end actually discussing Queen Camilla. A failure on all counts.

Tags
camilla, duchess of cornwall, prince charles, prince of wales