Prince of Wales and Duchess of Cornwall Current Events 19: January-March 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Skydragon said:
I don't believe it, that looks like Victor Meldrew in this picture from Wenn

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Richard Wilson for those that have not seen One Foot in the Grave.

The man without hair? Is he an actor? Sorry but i´ve never heard the name.

Another report from today: Charles and Camilla visit Christie´s

Charles and Camilla visit Christie's

Love her look. It is really "duchess-like". And since the year dot I want to say: she has really beautiful and smart hands. (Like you can see on the pics...):flowers:

I see Abaca is still referring to her as Camilla Parker Bowles. She and Charles must be thrilled about that.:rolleyes:

Prince Charles, Prince of Wales and Camilla, Duchess of Cornwall tour Gorton Monastery and see the work being done by students and craftsmen to restore the landmark building on February 7, 2007 in Manchester, England Prince Charles, Prince of Wales, President of The Prince's Foundation for the Built Environment and Camilla, Duchess of Cornwall tour Gorton Monastery to see the work being done by students and craftsmen to restore the landmark building and have a go at planeing wood on February 7, 2007 in Manchester, England.

Pictures:
Chalres and Camilla
Charles and Camilla (Prince Charles seemed to be doing a good job!)
Charles and Camilla :lol: (look at the man next to Prince Charles)

Gallery of pictures from getty here.

Last edited:
Seems, they had a lot of fun! But Camilla looks good on it, too.

Avalon, the "woman" on your third pic is male.:ROFLMAO:;)

Avalon said:
President of The Prince's Foundation for the Built Environment and Camilla, Duchess of Cornwall tour Gorton Monastery to see the work being done by students and craftsmen to restore the landmark building and have a go at planeing wood on February 7, 2007 in Manchester, England.

That plane will need sharpening now, if not a new blade! :ohmy: :lol:

hornsen said:
Seems, they had a lot of fun! But Camilla looks good on it, too.

Avalon, the "woman" on your third pic is male.:ROFLMAO:;)

:blush: :ROFLMAO: Right you are, 'she' is actually 'he'. Hope the man will forgive me for the mistake.
Thanks for pointing.

Avalon said:
:ROFLMAO: Right you are, 'she' is actually 'he'. Hope the man will forgive me for the mistake.
You were just testing to see if we were paying attention, weren't you? :ROFLMAO:

Skydragon said:
You were just testing to see if we were paying attention, weren't you? :ROFLMAO:

You caught me! :ROFLMAO:

Let's hope for a bit of glitter! I imagine the Sultan of Bahrain and the UAE will provide an opportunity to see a bit of sparkle. Maybe Camilla will pick up a few more rubies.

Than You for those milla Ca! :flowers: They both look happy and well.

Thank you for the picture galleries Avalon.:flowers:
I just have watched a little report about the Royal Couples´ visit today on German tv.
There you could also see Camilla with the children who designed glassware for a jewish celebration. And then Camilla herself painted a glass, and all the children were around her. Very nice!:)
After the bad news about Camillas health from yesterday, it is so good to see a relaxed and happy Camilla today, together with her Prince!

Here is the article from the PoW website:

The Prince of Wales - TRH visit Jewish Museum to celebrate its 75th anniversary

Charles today is looking a bit obsessed. Is it the event or the news about Camilla? But, I think he knows it for longer.

When you look around the Jewish museum, it is normal to feel somber. :flowers:

Well its not a surprise that Charles and camilla are visiting the same gulf sates that he and the Princess of Wales visited back in the late 80s. I hope this tour is worthwhile and will prove to be beneficial to Britain.

Pic 14.02.2007

Prince Charles and Camilla Duchess of Cornwall leave Monty Python's Spamalot show at the Palace Theatre, London, England, 14.02.2007

---> Camilla and Charles
---> Camilla

Last edited:
Last edited:
Last edited:
Date set for Charles and Camilla to visit Bahrain on February 26, the GDN learnt last night.

A source in London confirmed the royal visit, which is part of the couple's tour of the Gulf also taking in Qatar, Kuwait and the UAE.

Gulf Daily News

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom