Prince of Wales and Duchess of Cornwall Current Events 18: November 2006-January 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Avalon

Heir Apparent
City
Yerevan
Country
Armenia

Welcome to the Charles and Camilla current events thread, part 15.

November 2006-

Part 14 (Sept-Nov 2006) can be found here.

Last edited:
Prince Charles And Camilla Have A Drink At Local Bar

Prince Charles spent some time at a local bar on Thursday as he continued his tour of North East England. The prince got a pint of beer at The Holly Bush Inn in Greenhaugh village, Northumberland, but it turned out to be mostly foam.

Pictures:
Prince Charles pours some beer, as Camilla watches
Prince Charles and Camilla look at the beer foam
Prince Charles and Camilla (I love the way Camilla looks at Charles):wub:
Prince Charles drinks the beer

Last edited:
chrissy57 said:
I wasn't able to see any of the photos - I am not authorised to view them according to the site but I do hope Charles was trying to drink a beer and not a bear.:flowers:

They work fine for me right now, but I did have that problem in the past, try again later.
And no, Prince Charles was not trying to drink (or eat) a bear. Sorry for the typo! :ROFLMAO: :lol:
I'll correct it in my original post.

Last edited:
chrissy57 said:
I wasn't able to see any of the photos
Often with Getty Images the trick is to click the 'refresh' button, and the images magically appear. :)

Thanks for the pics Avalon!:wub:They're gorgeous!!

Warren said:
Often with Getty Images the trick is to click the 'refresh' button, and the images magically appear. :)

Thank you Warren. I tried that and guess what - they magically appeared each time.

I know if I spend enough time on these boards I will learn something new about computers as well as other things.

Thank you for sending the pics of today Agnesk!
I like very much the pics of Prince William talking to The Duchess of Cornwall.
Again Camilla has chosen the right dress for this day. And again she shows with her charisma and dignity her importance for the royal family.

She looks totally at easy with her new functions now, great !

HRH The Prince of Wales celebrates his 58th birthday today,november 14th.

Prince Charles and Camilla at Hungarian Concert - London |11-13-2006

I like the first pic, Charles slaps his leg as he speaks, in reference to Hungarian national dancing, during a concert to commemorate the 50th anniversary of the 1956 Hungarian Revolution at St. James's Palace.

Charles
Camilla and Charles

The ensemble, Camilla wore yesterday at the Hungarian concert, with the red skirt and the matching black velvet shirt, is really one of the Duchess´ favourite evening dresses. I like it very much!
Thank you for the pics, iceflower!

jspate said:
I hope to see pictures from his birthday. If anyone sees any, please post.

Charles has an official engagement today.There we can see some pics of the Birthday-Prince.
But the party in the evening at Highgrove will be a private one, so we can not hope for pics.

Warren said:

Warren, you're a genius! I was so frustrated with not seeing the funny pictures. I really had to see the PoW drinking a "bear". (Yes, I know, beer.)

Royal visit at Rothbury Family Butchers

It is not every day that Royalty pop to your shop but Prince Charles and his wife Camilla, the Duchess of Cornwall made a private visit to Rothbury Family Butchers in Rothbury, Northumberland, last Friday.

I think this is a brilliant look for Camilla and a wonderful event for her to be at. HRH looks happy and comfortable. The purple really suits her.

Many stars and guests of honour were present at Gala evening to celebrate the work of The Princes Trust held at the Roundhouse in Camden, north London Wednesday Nov. 15, 2006. The Trust, founded by Prince Charles, is celebrating its 30th anniversary this year and this is the latest in a number of events to mark the special milestone.

Pictures:
Prince of Wales speaks to actress Gwyneth Paltrow and Prince Kyril of Bulgaria
The Prince of Wales is presented with an opus on MU by MU manager Sir Alec Ferguson
The Prince of Wales speaks to actress Joely Richardson

Last edited:
Is it just my eyes, which are pretty jacked up right now, or is Billy Zane actually wearing a pair of dark blue or black denim "jeans" with his tuxedo jacket?
I L.O.V.E. Camilla's new necklace an dher dress is also very nice. I've also noticed that they are really toning down her hair style now a days. It's a little shorter, a little flatter on the top and sides, and parted a little off center as opposed to a center part. Looks good, but I prefer the "old" Camilla style. OMG!!!:ohmy: Never thught I would say those words!:lol:

Last edited:
BeatrixFan,

What a good job you have done :)

What was Camilla's hair colour 'back in the day'? I have always thought it to have been an ash blonde or something of the sort. I'm not so certain about a red-headed Camilla though..hehe

What of darker hair? Like a lighter brown? Are you able to produce an image like that aswell?

Last edited:
Originally it was a browny/blonde I think and it's become more blonde and light over time. I wonder if HRH will see these pics and reach for the dye!

What of darker hair? Like a lighter brown? Are you able to produce an image like that aswell?

I'll see what I can do!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom