Prince of Wales and Duchess of Cornwall Current Events 18: November 2006-January 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
What´s wrong with his fingers? He is wearing 2 plasters. :ermm: Hope he is not frozen. Almost everyone there is wearing warm clothes. But he has not even a coat.

hornsen said:
:ermm: Hope he is not frozen. Almost everyone there is wearing warm clothes. But he has not even a coat.
Thermal underwear! :lol:

hornsen said:
What´s wrong with his fingers? He is wearing 2 plasters. :ermm: .
Last time when he was injured he told he had an argument with one of the hedges at Highgrove...maybe it´s the same again now...or trouble with another plant...?:lol:

Royal Superlative? :ROFLMAO:I absolutly believe that Camilla gave the name. Its her humor. And its to promise great success.

They both look relaxed and enjoying themselves. Perfect sentiment for Christmas.:flowers:

Merry Christmas:santa:

to the Prince & the Duchess and their whole family!
(i hope they read this...:lol: )

and to ALL OF YOU in this forum!

(i´m sorry :flowers: , i know, i´m drifting off the topic here )

Skydragon said:
Is Charles' new Welsh home cursed?

PRINCE CHARLES and Camilla's new country hideaway hides a dark secret, with five horrific deaths in its tragic past, it was revealed yesterday.​

As the quoted farmer's wife said: "You also have to admit the Royal Family has seen more than a few tragedies over the centuries themselves." ;) - as if anything could shock a man with a bloodline including Plantagenets, Tudors and Stuarts....

Most places of that age probably have a ghost or two. For a while, I lived in a place built in the 13th century (as an employee I hasten to add) and usually I'm very sceptical about ghosts etc but I heard several odd noises and saw quite a few wierd occurances so I'd say that any place of great age harbours a few spirits with unfinished business. But Charles shouldn't be worried - it brings in a fortune when you start hosting "ghost tours".

BeatrixFan said:
Most places of that age probably have a ghost or two. For a while, I lived in a place built in the 13th century (as an employee I hasten to add) and usually I'm very sceptical about ghosts etc but I heard several odd noises and saw quite a few wierd occurances so I'd say that any place of great age harbours a few spirits with unfinished business. But Charles shouldn't be worried - it brings in a fortune when you start hosting "ghost tours".

Yeah, as Charles via Owen Tudor and Margaret Tudor of Scotland is a descendent of LLewellyn the Great, even Welsh ghosts should accept that he is not only a "Prince of Wales" in the tradition of Edward I., but a future king with Welsh blood in his veins... So they'll probably let him live... ;)

Why would the house have ghosts anyway. 2 girls died in a fire at a Lodge House, a boy drowned in a lake, the farmers father died in a farm accident and a neighbour drove his quad into a wall.

The only 'Horrific Deaths in it's tragic past' were accidents that happen everywhere. :rolleyes:

very interesting information thanks for the history tidbit jo of palatine
thanks for the link, love ghost stories

Can anyone explain the tradition behind love rock?

I was watching the View, it is there first week back since the holidays. Barbara Walters seemed almost giddy that she got a christmas card from Charles and Camilla (with what looked like Camilla hand writing).

Last edited:
Skydragon said:
Is Charles' new Welsh home cursed?

PRINCE CHARLES and Camilla's new country hideaway hides a dark secret, with five horrific deaths in its tragic past, it was revealed yesterday.​

Allegedly, Charles loves that kind of stuff. Didn't he make up a whole bunch of stories about some old ghost at balmoral "The old man of Lochnagar".

Oppie said:
I was watching the View, it is there first week back since the holidays. Barbara Walters seemed almost giddy that she got a christmas card from Charles and Camilla (with what looked like Camilla hand writing).

I´m sorry, who is Barbara Walters? And what´s the View? A paper?

The View is a US based talk show.

Barbara Walters is a well known American Journalist. She has a special every year about who the most facinating person of the year is, in 2005 it was Camilla. She also met them on there official visit to the states.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barbara_Walters

In a way I'm a lttle dissapointed by this decision, but it is what it is and we must respect that.

Does this mean they shall be out of the country for Diana's memorial service aswell? (I'm not sure when that is)

Skydragon said:
CHARLES GIVES DI GIG A MISS

PRINCE Charles and wife Camilla are leaving the country to avoid Princess Diana's memorial concert this summer.​

This decision is not unexpected and shows compassion and respect for Charle' sons endeavours.

I think they will be pilloried for not attending, and vilified if they had.

As to the Memorial Service, his sons would not have issued an invitation and made it known if their father and stepmother were going to be out of the country.​

MARG said:
This decision is not unexpected and shows compassion and respect for Charle' sons endeavours.

I think they will be pilloried for not attending, and vilified if they had.

As to the Memorial Service, his sons would not have issued an invitation and made it known if their father and stepmother were going to be out of the country.

If I remember correctly, they stated that Charles, Camilla and all the family will be at the memorial service.

Charles is showing his trust in the boys and his love for them, to willing take some flak, to allow the focus to be on William and Harry and not on whether or not they will attend.

milla Ca said:
...But i think the couple will go abroad to other and longer visits in spring and autumn like the year before.
Germany could be a good place for a visit...:lol:

Perhaps at the time of the concert! You will have to write to your government asking them to extend an invitation! :flowers:

Roslyn said:
ETA Maybe I need to write her a letter and tell her we'd love to see her :D
I'm sure she knows you want her to come. :lol:

I think it's a smart decision for them not to attend. Let us not forget, though we love the job they do now, that Charles was Diana's EX husband and that Camilla was the OTHER woman. How would their attendance at a concert or memorial service be a tribute to Diana?

qui mal y pense said:
How would their attendance at a concert or memorial service be a tribute to Diana?
It is only the concert they will not be attending. The memorial service will be attended by Charles, Camilla and the rest of both sides, even Charlie Spencer and his 2nd family.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom