Prince of Wales and Duchess of Cornwall Current Events 17: September-November 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Skydragon said:
That's after he scored! :lol: I don't know, he never gets the credit! :ROFLMAO:

Sorry! :ROFLMAO:
I give Prince Charles all the credit for scoring a penalty. :lol:
Maybe he was trying for the National Squad? :rolleyes:

BeatrixFan said:
Am I right in saying that they used the Royal Train in Wales last year or is this Camilla's first trip on it?

You´re right BeatrixFan!:)
TRH used the Royal Train in July 2005 on their first annual tour of Wales.

Ah! Thought so. Thanks milla_Ca. I always think the Royal Train is one of the cosier aspects of monarchy.

Thanks for the clarification Milla Ca! :flowers:
I thought it's Camilla's first trip by Royal Train: completely forgot they used it during the last year's trip to Wales.

In Pictures: Royal tour of North East

Last edited:
Skydragon said:
Happy Royals woo the city crowds

Laughing and joking, Royal couple Prince Charles and the Duchess of Cornwall yesterday touched the hearts of hundreds during the first day of their visit to the North-East.

http://icnewcastle.icnetwork.co.uk/thejournal/regional/tm_headline=happy-royals-woo-the-city-crowds&method=full&objectid=18066636&siteid=50081-name_page.html

Put simply, they loved them! :wub:

They give hope, care, interest and attention to people who need something positive in their lifes, as this gives them the energy to try to go on, to stabilize their life or to achieve something more. Their message is: you are not alone, your future king and his wife as well as the current queen care for you and want you to make an effort for our common aim. That's what prince Charles stands for, that's what he and his wife never cease to try to induce in people: hope and the feeling of community.

I wish we had such a public figure here as well, as we need a couple like that, too!

Oh Jo, surely Angela Merkel takes penalty shots at Football grounds and buys kit-kats at hospitals? :lol:

BeatrixFan said:
Oh Jo, surely Angela Merkel takes penalty shots at Football grounds and buys kit-kats at hospitals? :lol:

Oh no BeatrixFan, please do it never again....to compare the german chancellor with our wonderful Duchess.... Please believe what Jo said: We need the Royal couple too! Can we lend them?:lol:

:lol: I'm afraid not. They're ours! I wonder when TRH will visit Germany for the first time?

Woooo!Charles scored his penalty!!:D They are so lovely,(charles and camilla) and so in love!:wub: I just love the picture of him pouring camilla's drink for her and how she reminded him to wash his hands! rofl! I LOVE them both!I hope they visit my area soon!I'd die if i actually saw them!

I think it is just lovely to see them out together, doing their duties with such grace. Good for them!

Royal couple get beastly surprise

Prize cattle, artists and farmers from Northumberland greeted Prince Charles and the Duchess of Cornwall on their final day of their visit to the North-East.

http://icnewcastle.icnetwork.co.uk/thejournal/regional/tm_headline=royal-couple-get-beastly-surprise&method=full&objectid=18074952&siteid=50081-name_page.html

CHARLES IMPRESSES CHILDREN WITH HIS STORY-TELLING SKILLS

The children at Newcastle's Stocksfield Avenue primary school were on best behaviour this week as Prince Charles and the Duchess of Cornwall dropped by for storytime.

http://www.hellomagazine.com/royalty/2006/11/10/charles-camilla-kids/

It's time for a new thread.

Charles and Camilla Curent Events: Part 15 can be found here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom