Prince of Wales and Duchess of Cornwall Current Events 16: July-September 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
puppy love

they are so cute together!!! it looks like camilla was trying to take charles bag and then charles tried to take camillas. :flowers:

I love Camilla in that red outfit. Just lovely.

joon112 said:
Simply gorgeous pictures. There is no doubt in my mind that they are very happy together. It almost looks as though Prince Charles has dozed off in one of the pictures (4th picture top row from AgnesK)

He was laughing so much, he had to look down.:ROFLMAO:

My guess is that in the very interesting series of photos a bee or wasp landed in Charles' lap and eventually brave Camilla removed it. Judging from Charles facial expressions he is not too found of such little critters.

To me it looked like she was placing a candy on his sporrom, but she actually looking at the decoration, if you look closer. Oh to be a bug on the wall!

Camilla looks very nice.thank you for the info。

I must admit the Highland games are always some of my favorites photos of them. To me it seems they are more candid since they are just sitting there watching the games. They are still "ON" but they are being themselves with each other.

Correction : The news report I heard has since been repeated with a correction. The phone tappers are apparantly journalists and are not suspected of terrorism. When the story first broke, it was suggested that they were planning a terrorist attack on TRH, it seems that they're actually just moronic imbeciles who have no respect for human life.

Last edited:
BeatrixFan said:
Correction : The news report I heard has since been repeated with a correction. The phone tappers are apparantly journalists and are not suspected of terrorism. When the story first broke, it was suggested that they were planning a terrorist attack on TRH, it seems that they're actually just moronic imbeciles who have no respect for human life.

Typical!!!!
The british government really need to bring in some serious laws to prosecute these mongrels!! Hopefully TRH's will press charges for Invasion of Privacy.

Arrests Over Royals' Phone Calls

Three men have been arrested for allegedly hacking into telephone messages intended for the Royals - probably Prince Charles and his wife Camilla - Sky News has revealed. One of the three men is the News of the World's Royal Correspondent. Sky News' Crime Correspondent Martin Brunt said the three are still being held in custody after being detained this morning.

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/08082006/140/arrests-royals-phone-calls.html

Men held over 'royal phone-tap'

Police have questioned a newspaper's royal editor and two other men about claims that staff working for Prince Charles had phone calls intercepted.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/5258158.stm

News of the World? WHAT a surprise. Apparently their sense of journalistic integrity is as characteristic as ever.:rolleyes:

According to this EURONEWS article, it is Scotland Yard's anti-terrorism branch, that leads the investigation.
The Euronews report I saw suggested that the anti-terrorism branch is leading the case, since not only members of the BRF but also a number of politics were targetted, and that is a case of national security, in my understanding.
Personal note, I am really disgusted but then, what to expect of the News of the World?:mad: :mad:

This is interesting. They apparently got the tip off when William's knee surgery got reported in News of the World when only he, his secretary and his doctor were supposed to know about it.

Cell phones are dangerous.

My grandmother (born in the 19th century) always held that this type of news and reporter were the 'gutter press', gutters which, if you think back to the late 19th early 20th century, were open sewers! Only she could never have dreamed of the excesses which technology would enable. (She didn't believe men landed on the moon either! She hailed from a gentler age after all.) :bang:

The ramifications of this crime and betrayal are enormous. Is it treason to publish insider information that, in this climate of fear and proliferation of 'nutters', could seriously jeporadise the very lives of our Royal family, not to mention PM's and various glitteratae? :angry: :censored:

Have we finally reached a point when we can say, "this is the line. You crossed it. This is what it is going to cost you.:bash:

One can always count on the tabloids to sink lower than stones. And if they're not sinking them, they're crawling out from under them. Of course, the Government won't do anything about this because it's always handy to have some Royal scandal on the front pages. It detracts from their own problems. They seem to have charged two of the three though so we can only hope that they are sent down for invading privacy.

If there is a positive note to the NOTW investigation, at least it proves their "scoops" were the real deal.:lol:

Reporter charged with phone-tapping as police investigate Royal Household claims

A senior journalist from the News of the World was charged last night with intercepting mobile phone messages as police investigated complaints from the Prince of Wales's officials

http://news.independent.co.uk/uk/crime/article1218055.ece

Incas said:
If there is a positive note to the NOTW investigation, at least it proves their "scoops" were the real deal.:lol:

There is no positive side to this incident, they probably couldn't even stick to the few 'facts' they had stolen. They probably felt they had to spice them up in true notw style. :angry: :censored: :furious:

I actually hope that it turns out that they have printed stories that they've eavesdropped. The recent stories haven't been at all damaging and at least there'll be some concrete evidence to convict this morons and set a precedent for others who have a perversion towards invading people's private lives. Then at least we can prevent it happening again.

BeatrixFan said:
I actually hope that it turns out that they have printed stories that they've eavesdropped. The recent stories haven't been at all damaging and at least there'll be some concrete evidence to convict this morons and set a precedent for others who have a perversion towards invading people's private lives. Then at least we can prevent it happening again.

The police have been investigating for 8 months apparently, so they wouldn't have got much information! :lol:

Skydragon said:
The police have been investigating for 8 months apparently, so they wouldn't have got much information! :lol:
Those eight months couldn't have been comfortable for the Wales family or other members of the BRF to sit and wait for the results.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom