Prince of Wales and Duchess of Cornwall Current Events 14: April 2006-June 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting how the title is so much more certain than the article itself. However, if it's true that they're looking for a house in Wales, I wonder if that means they're expecting that William will take over Highgrove.

I thought William was going to get that house Charles is building for him in (Dorset?)where the Duchy is buillding another Poundbury on the same site.

I think the quest for a property in Wales is to provide secure accomodation for Charles, Camilla and the boys when they stay there. The Welsh have long complained that the Prince of Wales does not have a permanent address in Wales!

they are actually staying for three days in bonnie scotland :)

i just saw pictures from abaca and camilla is wearing a green outfit. it's such a nice gesture that she wears something in tartan everytime she goes to scotland...

Images from abaca

Attachments

• 500518.jpg
    500518.jpg
    115.3 KB · Views: 199
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    121.8 KB · Views: 139
  • 9.jpg
    9.jpg
    132 KB · Views: 148
  • 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    120.6 KB · Views: 170
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    162.7 KB · Views: 142
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    179.3 KB · Views: 219
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    107.1 KB · Views: 206
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    123.3 KB · Views: 150
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    146.5 KB · Views: 182
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    147.7 KB · Views: 167
Last edited:
More from abaca

Attachments

• 12.jpg
    12.jpg
    181.4 KB · Views: 135
  • 13.jpg
    13.jpg
    196.1 KB · Views: 118
  • 14.jpg
    14.jpg
    116 KB · Views: 159
carlota said:
they are actually staying for three days in bonnie scotland :)

i just saw pictures from abaca and camilla is wearing a green outfit. it's such a nice gesture that she wears something in tartan everytime she goes to scotland...

Especially as wearing tartan was once forbidden for the Scots due to English laws enforced on them. It really is a nice gesture - I always had the feeling that Charles enjoys his Scottish heritage and it's good to see that his duchess not only supports him but seems to like being a princess of Scotland.

I once read somewhere that there had been a poll in Scotland about abolishing the monarchy and who they wanted as their head of state instead. Quite some of those who wanted to abolish the queen's reign would have liked to get Charles Windsor as their president if he was willing to resign his British position as heir to the throne first. :) It showed me that there is a lot of respect for the Duke of Rothesay as a person.

Prince Charles views Holyrood

THE Prince of Wales, one of the most vocal critics of contemporary architecture, toured one of the most talked-about modern buildings in Britain last night to see for himself what the controversy is all about.

http://thescotsman.scotsman.com/index.cfm?id=802712006

It really is the most awful building IMO!

Prince Charles (R) and his wife Camilla, Duchess of Cornwall, arrive at the Scottish Parliament building in Edinburgh,Scotland for a reception May 30, 2006.

from yahoo/reuters

Attachments

• r886185060.jpg
    r886185060.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 135
  • r1297660729.jpg
    r1297660729.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 117
  • r1491335664.jpg
    r1491335664.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 128
Last edited:
Thanks for te photos Fanletezia.

Its amazing the transformation Camilla has gone through. She looks amazing.

What's her secret? I need it.

AgnesK said:
Maybe old dear Charlie :D

Yes, at first its Charles and their marriage. And she hasn´t to bear the torture of the press anymore. And for second she has style artists...;)

Anyone that has access to whatever money can buy can look great.

grevinnan said:
Anyone that has access to whatever money can buy can look great.

I can think of more than one exception to that! :D

Love and Happiness can make you look great!:)

I´m waiting for pics of the Scotland visit, but found nothing!:( Pics from yesterday are very rare, too.

I did not say nor imply that only money could make you look great!

hornsen said:
I´m waiting for pics of the Scotland visit, but found nothing!:( Pics from yesterday are very rare, too.

They certainly seem in short supply at the moment. :( :)

Prince Charles and Duchess of Cornwall host the prince`s trust charity 30th aniversary dinner, Edinburg

from abaca

Attachments

• 500850.jpg
    500850.jpg
    133 KB · Views: 364
  • 500851.jpg
    500851.jpg
    139.6 KB · Views: 170
Camilla looks great and is wearing my favorite gown,Prince Charles looks dashing too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom