Prince of Wales and Duchess of Cornwall Current Events 14: April 2006-June 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
she really does look wonderful. and the two of them always just look so happy together, it's really charming to see.

Yes, they are doing so. Camilla looks so fresh today. I think she has lightning her hair...or is it the colour of her dress? Or the whole circumstances? :)

hornsen said:
Yes, they are doing so. Camilla looks so fresh today. I think she has lightning her hair...or is it the colour of her dress? Or the whole circumstances? :)

I think it is a bit of everything. She is certainly a glamourous Mother of the bride.

Charles was his usual impeccably turned out self! :)

Everyone looked Great Happy Relaxed :)

It was the presentation of new colours to an army regiment I believe. It's nice to see the wedding outfit getting an airing because she really does look lovely in it.

Yes, BeatrixFan. She really looks nice in it. But I´m a little obsolet in this. Wedding outfit is for just one day, then put it in a glass case...;)

Well, I'm sure the long blue and gold wedding outfit won't be getting nearly as much use, if any, as the suit. It's nice to see the suit being worn again from time to time; it looks very good on her.

Are C+C on vacation, does anybody know? There are so less events last time, next on May 17th.

hornsen said:
Are C+C on vacation, does anybody know? There are so less events last time, next on May 17th.

Charles has been on a private visit to Covasna, I just posted it in his thread. :)

I don't think Camilla is with Charles this time. She worries about her father's condition and she would like to stay beside her father's side so she could not go with Charles. But I am not sure and we shall find out soon.

I agree with Love CC, I doubt she is with Charles.Nor does she seem to being doing much lately.( I know the wedding and the tour but still...)Maybe I am wrong but I think Bruce Shand is worse. :( I don't think Bruce Shand made it to Laura's wedding, at least not the service. I think Mark Shand is being confused for his father Bruce in the pictures, when I asked if anyone had seen Bruce in another thread. Mark and Bruce look enough alike and no full on pictures were taken of Bruce... Besides Camilla's father was a noticeable presence at her and Tom's weddings.

I don't think he was there either, I think you are right when you say he is being confused with Mark. I am as guilty of that as anyone.:D The picture at the wedding is far too young to be Camilla's father.

I put another link to my original post last night and it is clear from that IMO, that Charles went alone.

Really? Major Shand was not at Laura's wedding. What sad and bad news to hear. I began to have more worries about his current condition. The duchess will be very very sad about anything happens to her father. I just hope that Prince Charles will be there for her.:(

Why would he not be there for her when her father passes over? Charles was there for Diana when it was her father..... despite the fact that she was so ungrateful that she later complained of his presence at her side to Morton & the rest of the "press pack"!!

i know its really hard for Camilla when she lost her mother but im sure she would care her dad if he died but her dad not going attend Laura's wedding to near of Laura and her new husband but he stay at home to rest.

Now that is suprising. I didn't think they would go to NI so soon. Looks like a new suit for Camilla as well.

Oh cool I never knew anything about that and I live in Northern Ireland lol! Although as the title said it was a surprise visit so it probably wasn't mentioned in the news!

Alot of it is security Will's Princess. Hardly any visits to NI by any member of the RF are announced in advance just in case.

Indeed. It's the same when a politician or member of the RF goes to Iraq. When the Duke of Kent went to Iraq he wasn't announced because of security issues.

Charles and Camilla arrive at Hillsborough Castle, Northern Ireland, Monday, 15 May 2006. The couple attended a garden party at Northern Ireland Secretary Peter Hain's Hillsborough Castle residence.

Photos from ANP

Love the hat! She always looks so professional and smart.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom