Prince of Wales and Duchess of Cornwall Current Events 13: March-April 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cathérine Bergeyck said:
I don't think this has been posted here yet, it are the new portraits of Charles & Camilla by Mario Testino. They're from the May issue of British Vogue.
Thank you so much Cathérine for scanning them, they're very professional and beatiful! Is there an interview as well, or just the pics?

That blue silk suit is fantastic, it's one of my favourites of Camilla! That white dress is also a stunner. All the pictures are truly special. But seeing Camilla on the sofa in the morning room is great, nice to see her in the residence like that.

blyton said:
Where did Chales and Camilla spend Easter? I did'nt see them at Windsor.

They are at Balmoral. :)

Camilla looks absolutely amazing! Even though she does not need airbrushing, if the photos have been touched up they have been done in such a way that they still look natural and capture her beauty perfectly

GrandDuchess said:
Thank you so much Cathérine for scanning them, they're very professional and beatiful! Is there an interview as well, or just the pics?

That blue silk suit is fantastic, it's one of my favourites of Camilla! That white dress is also a stunner. All the pictures are truly special. But seeing Camilla on the sofa in the morning room is great, nice to see her in the residence like that.

No interview, only the photos.

It's time to close Part 10.

Charles & Camilla current events part 11 can be found here.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom