Prince of Wales and Duchess of Cornwall Current Events 13: March-April 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appallingly bad taste but, then what did you expect me to say? :rolleyes:

I think they are not very loved in Spain. So you had to expect, that they pop up things from 15 years ago...

i have to say, and i sincerely don' t want to make any hard feelings here, but i don't think Charles looked this happy in the earliest days of his first marriage. he's so relaxed and it's so very obvious that they're deeply in love. best wishes to the PoW and the Duchess.

Isnt there a gala tonight. Why havent their been any pics yet.

BeatrixFan said:
I have to say I didn't see that when I first looked. Puts a different light on it.

I missed that as well. A different light indeed.

Thanks for mentioning the podcast Hornsen. I totally missed it. :) I had to save it in my itunes to hear it. It wouldn't open for me either. I hope Arthur continues to do them every so often. I really like them. The Sun must have had a good response to the podcasts from the tour, I guess.

Camilla really has come into her own since the wedding. It's amazing in a way how much it has transformed her and Charles too. Especialy when you look at pictures from a year ago.

And why haven't pictures from Getty come up yet. They went to something where six form students sang earlier today and then the opera thing tonight.
They are usually up by now.

Sandhurst photos

I saw a photo on our "local" (Atlanta,Ga) website from Harry's graduation. So photos seem to be available, but I haven't checked Getty.

Did anybody see pictures from the event yesterday evening? Didn´t find one. In the pics from today I was astonished again about Camillas radiant eyes. That overshadows all: her clothes, her jewelry, even her smile! Amazing!

I think the radiance is due to the happiness Camilla and Charles have found in each other. You can see its real.

hornsen said:
I think they are not very loved in Spain. So you had to expect, that they pop up things from 15 years ago...

I wouldn't blame the Spanish. This is a caricature. The ears are somewhat cruel, as it is not his fault he was born that way. But that is what caricatures do, focus of the prominent and exagerate them. As for the Tampax, it is part of what their past is. The past is never the past when you are prominent. If you want public adulation, as it is obvious that they do, then you have to accept all things that come your way. Don't spit in the wind, if you don't want it to come back to you.

I Agree , Fantastic one can see that they are very in Love I Just wish they couldve married long ago

Fantastic one can see that they are very in Love I Just wish they couldve married long ago

Yes, at least this tragic love story has a happy ending. I wish them much happiness! They've waited long enough for it.

There is no guarantee that a marriage between them when they were young would have been happy.

Royal Fan said:
I Agree , Fantastic one can see that they are very in Love I Just wish they couldve married long ago

Yes, they give the impression a marriage back then, could have survived anything. :)

I don't think this has been posted here yet, it are the new portraits of Charles & Camilla by Mario Testino. They're from the May issue of British Vogue.

THANKS!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks a LOT!!! :)
Amazing pics! I was waiting for them!

Cathérine Bergeyck said:
I don't think this has been posted here yet, it are the new portraits of Charles & Camilla by Mario Testino. They're from the May issue of British Vogue.

Thank you so much for these pictures Catherine! They are wonderful! :)

I love this picture of Camilla particularly. She looks very elegant in it. And even this picture, Camilla looks so down to earth. There is a very down to earth quality about her in this picture.

Lovely pictures but very unfortunate they "photo shopped" them. Camilla looks great in her own right and no need to slim her down.

Are you sure they were photoshoped? :confused:
I am pretty sure this one was photoshopped but as for the new ones, I don't know.
pic credit: Vogue/Testino

Attachments

• 57286296.jpg
    57286296.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 270
Last edited by a moderator:
grevinnan said:
Lovely pictures but very unfortunate they "photo shopped" them. Camilla looks great in her own right and no need to slim her down.

I agree; they do not look as normal.

Amber26 said:
I agree; they do not look as normal.
I thought that I'm the only one who think that. Camilla looks different than from the photos from last weeks. Btw when were these photos taken?

Wow - they look wonderful in these pics!

And to answer your question magnik, I read somewhere the photos were taken 7 month ago ...

Gladys said:
Wow - they look wonderful in these pics!

And to answer your question magnik, I read somewhere the photos were taken 7 month ago ...
Tkank you Gladys.

What nice pictures!She looks wonderfull.Thanks for the pictures.I will go and buy Vogue.

I love all of those photos - especially the one where Camilla is wearing a white dress. I love this couple - they look so happy together!

These new pictures are AMAZING. Camilla looks wonderful; very royal, radiant and elegant looking. They look so perfect for each other. I'm glad to see them happy now.

I agree with you all. Pictures are fantastic. Camilla is getting more beautiful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom