Prince Harry Current Events 2: September 2003-August 2004

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
at IBL there are a few pictures of harry in the beach, not very tan i would say...

IBL - 14 December 2003. Prince Harry enjoys the surf with his friends at Sunshine Beach on Queenslands Sunshine coast.

Attachments

• harry_1.jpg
    harry_1.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 244
IBL - 14 December 2003. Prince Harry enjoys the surf with his friends at Sunshine Beach on Queenslands Sunshine coast.

Attachments

• harry_1a.jpg
    harry_1a.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 230

Attachments

• harry_1b.jpg
    harry_1b.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 236

Attachments

• harry_1c.jpg
    harry_1c.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 241

Attachments

• harry_1d.jpg
    harry_1d.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 250

Attachments

• harry_1e.jpg
    harry_1e.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 221

Attachments

• harry_1f.jpg
    harry_1f.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 213

Attachments

• harry_1g.jpg
    harry_1g.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 207

Attachments

• harry_1h.jpg
    harry_1h.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 239

Attachments

• harry_1i.jpg
    harry_1i.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 225
Just thought I'd post a picture of the girl Harry was rumoured to have liked a while back...not sure if people are still claiming they are an item or not...but she is rather pretty (IMO).

Attachments

• Laura_Gerard_Leigh.jpg
    Laura_Gerard_Leigh.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 199
Does anyone else think that
harry is starting to lokk like Charles and Phillp.

From the Royal Fantasy Yahoo Group:

"Having just returned from his Outback adventure, Prince Harry is
trying to decide what to do for the next stage of his gap year. The
19-year-old is set to meet with his father, Prince Charles, and
Clarence House press secretary Michael Peat, in order to make plans
for 2004.

The young royal spent the last few months working as a "Jackaroo" on
an Australian cattle ranch. And it is rumoured he will continue to
work on his equine skills, by heading out to Argentina to play polo.

The Latin American nation has long been home to the world's greatest
polo players. And a few months of training there would the ideal way
to hone his skills, not to mention his linguistic abilities.

"They are likely to give Argentina that thumbs up," said a royal
source. "It will be much like Australia, which he very much enjoyed,
but he will be able to learn from the finest players in the world.
The only difficulty is that he'll have to learn Spanish."

A Palace spokesman has meanwhile confirmed that, despite tabloid
reports to the contrary, the Prince will not enrol at Sandhurst for
another year. "At the moment Harry is enjoying some private time at
home," he said. "We will announce his plans when we are ready in the
New Year, but he certainly won't be attending Sandhurst until at
least 2005."

I have to say that Argentina would be great place to go. It really is a nice country and like the article says, it's a good place to play polo.

In answer to an earlier question, Ifor several years have thought Harry looks like Philip

Facially, he looks more like a Windsor than William does. But I see features from several Windsors, not just Philip.

will harry get anymore ot change titles in the future? when he get married? like Andrew and Edward?

if so what do you think it will be?

Hello

Harry Fans Prefer Their Prince Looking 'Tufty and Tousled'

6 JANUARY 2004
It seems that our readers prefer their handsome princes to keep their hair on, judging by how thousands of you voted in our Prince Harry poll.

The young royal's picture flooded the press a couple of months ago, after he shaved off his shaggy locks. The 19-year-old turned out for the Rugby World Cup in Brisbane with his trademark mane replaced with a tight, military crop.

The England rugby team won their match, and went on to win the entire tournament, but it seems some royal-watchers were rather disappointed with the new-look crop-top Prince. Over 4,000 of you logged on to vote in our "Best Image For Harry" survey, with an overwhelming majority of you preferring his "tufty, tousled look".

Those in favour of the Prince's "close shave" only accounted for 25 per cent of the poll. But regardless of whether he's looking shorn or shaggy, most fans would agree that Harry rarely has a bad hair day.

Prince Harry loves cigarette, tobacco, and liquor.
What kind of model is he setting for his people?

Royals did not ask to be role models for their people...they were born into a position where there is constanlty media pressure...so while people want a Royal to be this really well put together role model for their people they are not.

Thousands upon thousands (more then that, I am just putting it mildly) of people smoke and drink, and it is ones personal choice not too...if people think that just because Prince Harry smokes and drinks they need to, they need to have their heads examined. Prince Harry is acting as any normal 19 year old would...in fact many who are younger act this same exact way.

Besides even if Harry wasn't into those sorts of things, there are tons of other public figures who are...it can be picked up anywhere...and to think people pick -up the habit, simply because their Prince Charming does, is, I find, quite silly.

that's harry personal live and i don't think that as long as he don't kill,rape or anythink like that no one should give a s****t what he do sorry but that's how i feel plus many european teens that's what they do :lol: :lol: :lol: :ninja:

http://www.thesun.co.uk

Harry to rough it in Africa
By PAUL THOMPSON
Royal Correspondent

PRINCE Harry is to find out what it is like to live among poor people — during a two-month trip to Africa.

The 19-year-old royal will take part in a community project helping poverty-stricken villages.

He will build homes and teach young mothers and children new skills.

It will mean eight-hour days lifting building materials in fierce heat.

The Prince has already spent part of his gap year as an Aussie cowboy.

A Palace insider said: “He doesn’t mind getting his hands dirty. He knows it could be a tough two months but he’s more than up for it.”

His exact destination has not been revealed for security reasons.

Attachments

• a.jpg
    a.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 152
FROM HELLO!

22 JANUARY 2004

Prince Harry is to head off to Africa for the next stage of his gap year. The young royal will spend two months on the continent, working on community projects to help some of the world's poorest people.

For security reasons, the exact location has not been released yet. But Clarence House has revealed that Harry will be helping to build homes and teach new skills to mothers and children in the communities he visits.

The work will be physically as well as emotionally challenging, because the 19-year-old will have to spend long days lifting building materials in the fierce African heat. Palace insiders say he isn't afraid of getting his hands dirty, however, and the trip reflects the teenager's desire to help those who are most in need.

It is expected that Harry will visit a number of projects being run by international aid agencies. He is no stranger to tough physical work, having recently spent several months working on a cattle ranch in the Australian outback. The Prince will eventually go on to begin a military career when he enrols at Britain's Sandhurst officer-training academy.

Attachments

• h.jpg
    h.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 160
I am really pleased with Prince Harry lately.

I am so happy to know that he is spending his gap year with a very logical and important purpose. It's rare to see people like that with such a good deed.
And Africa is indeed a nation that needs everyone's attention and help right now.
Especially with poverty and other social problems spreading and even growing.
So, I am happy and hopeful that Harry's presence and help would contribute a big effect to the people of the country he would be going..

I am also happy because he is not that over-acting type of royal. We can't evade the fact that not all royals are very good and easy to be with people. So, that's a nice trait of him. He is really like his mother, the late Princess Diana.

Originally posted by gaoshan1021@Jan 6th, 2004 - 8:57 pm
You maybe partly correct there gaoshan1021.

Prince Harry should be a role model to all people especially teenagers by practicing or living a healthy life away from smoking and drinking especially this time that those practices can lead to various serious diseases just like cancer.

But we have to revere or respect Prince Harry's decision with his own life. Whatever path he wants to walk in with his life, it's in us if we oppose it or just support him. It's also his own decision to either smoke or drink but I do hope that it would not lead him to being a chain smoker or a hard drinker because that's already bad for someone's health.

And besides, Prince Harry should also be careful and logical with the way he makes decision and does things because he is carrying the name of the Royal Family. Whatever positive or negative things he does, it greatly affects the whole royal family of Great Britain. ;)

A reminder to please NOT post images directly to the forum but as links instead. We do not want to endure another temporary shutdown because we've exceeded our bandwidth again.

Thank you.

Alexandria

Originally posted by gaoshan1021@Jan 6th, 2004 - 8:57 pm
Is there a difference between cigarettes and tobacco? Many people, especially when young try nicotine and alchohol. It doesn't make them bad role models, or at least not as bad as those who get divorced in their late 20s.

Anyway, Prince Harry is a real Prince of Hearts and Kisses:

http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2-2004060567,00.html

Oh, maybe I should add a warning of *Adult Content*. So hide your eyes, little kiddies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom