Prince Harry Current Events 2: September 2003-August 2004

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Its sweet to see the public show of affection from Harry, with his England banner...I'm sure he speaks with his family whenever he gets the chance, but to see it written at an event where it's obvious he will receive a lot of press (as happened at matches before)!! Maybe he knew he would be shown and so he decided to take a very unconventional route for the Royal family, and showed his true colors...that he is just like any other 19 year old, far from home and missing his family and friends!

I like the hair too...

I think you're right, Britters. Harry's going to be photographed no matter where he goes or what he does, so might as well use it to his advantage, right?! And a very unique way of sending greetings, here, too!

For Christmas, instead of sending out actual cards, perhaps he could just show up a lot of places with greetings taped to himself?!

It would be unique, and no one could say it wouldn't be thoughtful...he could probably save a bundle that way as well...not that he needs to, but ya know...

What he did at the game made me think of his Mother.. that would be something that late Princess Diana would had done.

Attachments

• Diana4.jpg
    Diana4.jpg
    2.2 KB · Views: 1,058
hi there there are many pictures of harry at ibl.se
can someone be a angel and help out and post them here.

www.iblse - 17 November 2003 - Prince Harry celebrates England's win over France on Sunday night, before heading out clubbing with fellow supporters.

Attachments

• 281.jpg
    281.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 1,256
www.iblse - 17 November 2003 - Prince Harry celebrates England's win over France on Sunday night, before heading out clubbing with fellow supporters.

Attachments

• 281a.jpg
    281a.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 1,111
www.ibl.se - 15 November 2003 - Prince Harry and Mark Dyer on board MV Coolong on Sydney Harbour en-route to the rugby match between Australia & New Zealand this afternoon. Is Harry feeling poorly?

Attachments

• 282.jpg
    282.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 1,099
www.ibl.se - 15 November 2003 - Prince Harry and Mark Dyer on board MV Coolong on Sydney Harbour en-route to the rugby match between Australia & New Zealand this afternoon.

Attachments

• 282a.jpg
    282a.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 972
www.ibl.se - 15 November 2003 - Prince Harry and Mark Dyer on board MV Coolong on Sydney Harbour en-route to the rugby match between Australia & New Zealand this afternoon.

Attachments

• 282b.jpg
    282b.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 1,876

Attachments

• 282c.jpg
    282c.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 306

Attachments

• 282d.jpg
    282d.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 273
www.ibl.se - 15 November 2003 - Homebush Bay, Sydney - Prince Harry arrives at Homebush Bay for the Wallabies versus All Blacks semi-final, accompanied by "mentor" Mark Dyer.

Attachments

• 283.jpg
    283.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 274
www.ibl.se - 15 November 2003 - Homebush Bay, Sydney - Prince Harry arrives at Homebush Bay for the Wallabies versus All Blacks semi-final, accompanied by "mentor" Mark Dyer.

Attachments

• 283a.jpg
    283a.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 306

Attachments

• 283b.jpg
    283b.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 288
www.ibl.se - 15 November 2003 - Prince Harry stumbles out of a Kings Cross nightclub - Hugo's Lounge at 3 a.m today.

Attachments

• 284.jpg
    284.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 312
www.ibl.se - 15 November 2003 - Prince Harry stumbles out of a Kings Cross nightclub - Hugo's Lounge at 3 a.m today.

Attachments

• 284a.jpg
    284a.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 260

Attachments

• 284b.jpg
    284b.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 286

Attachments

• 284c.jpg
    284c.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 257
www.ibl.se - 15 November 2003 - Prince Harry at the London Tavern hotel in Paddington Sydney last night.

Attachments

• 285e.jpg
    285e.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 306
www.ibl.se - 15 November 2003 - Prince Harry at the London Tavern hotel in Paddington Sydney last night.

Attachments

• 287.jpg
    287.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 283

Attachments

• 287a.jpg
    287a.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 274

Attachments

• 287b.jpg
    287b.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 300

Attachments

• 287c.jpg
    287c.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 294
I know that this isn't an uncommon thing but...HARRY SMOKES?! :yuk: Geezums, I was kinda' hoping that at least a FEW young royals would refrain from puffing cigarettes...*shudder*.

Originally posted by moosey60@Nov 20th, 2003 - 7:57 pm
I know that this isn't an uncommon thing but...HARRY SMOKES?! :yuk: Geezums, I was kinda' hoping that at least a FEW young royals would refrain from puffing cigarettes...*shudder*.
Harry has a particularly bad habit of smoking. Or should I say he is quite a heavy smoker from stories I've read. Charles cannot stand smoking and Camilla quit in the past couple of years for Charles and for health reasons, of course. Apparently around the same time Charles sent Harry to visit a centre that helps people trying to overcome drug addiction (so he could stop his pot habit), Charles and William were also trying to convince Harry to give up smoking. But it's hard to quit when you've been doing it for a long time - at the age of 14 or 15 for Harry. Even after 4 or 5 years it can be hard.

Dya' think he started to take his mind off losing Mumsy? What happened to the happy wee lad that used to be Harry?

Attachments

• willsharrydi.jpg
    willsharrydi.jpg
    10.3 KB · Views: 203
Originally posted by Alexandria@Nov 20th, 2003 - 7:21 pm
www.ibl.se - 15 November 2003 - Prince Harry and Mark Dyer on board MV Coolong on Sydney Harbour en-route to the rugby match between Australia & New Zealand this afternoon. Is Harry feeling poorly?
Harry got boatsick!

Sara Boyce

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom