The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > British Royals > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 05-24-2003, 02:53 PM
Heir Apparent

yes i missed my first type then wont send it my grandmother's computer is freak it !

its awful for Prince Harry's pupil gets in big trouble for gets pizza !

Sara Boyce

Old 05-27-2003, 12:00 AM
Heir Apparent

I look in Sun Newspaper its not believe it !

someone got boxes get naked for pictures ! :o then the pals walking someone ! you read it them !

http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2-20032...3240732,00.html

my papers not good one because ink out ! So i send that websites of Sun Newspaper of story ! about Harry's drinking binge !

Sara Boyce

Old 05-27-2003, 12:08 AM
Heir Apparent

i forget add one ! that really embrassment of pictures ! if his father will unhappy of that his son done it ! if have approve about it if that story said Prince Harry NOT DRUNK that true !

that very dirty mind of Prince Harry's pals got off of boxers ! that warning !

Sara Boyce
Old 05-27-2003, 12:18 AM
Nobility

That's too bad about Harry drinking, but that is one way children cope when they have to live with one parent trashing the other, and then having to playing nicey nice about it.

I suppose Charles will now play good dad and ride to the rescue by taking Harry to see some more addicts somewhere. What a wonderful dad that makes Prince Charles -- NOT.
Old 05-27-2003, 01:42 PM
Majesty

Hi thissal,
You may be right about "the parent thrashing one another" business. I seem to remember quite a bit about Diana's little revenges on Charles. I'm old enough to remember. She would "forget" to inform Charles when the boys were ill or pretend that it was a minor problem then she would inform the press that Charles had not bothered to come. Diana had the media on her side and she knew exactly how to manipulate it.
So, maybe if Charles had been given the chance, he might have participated then as he does now.

However, I think there are a lot more factors involved why a teenager like Harry might drink.
Just plain growing up without a mother is difficult.
Growing up in a fishbowl is difficult.
Being a teenager is difficult.
Peer pressure.
I could go on and on. But that's just my opinion.
Old 05-27-2003, 02:06 PM
Gentry

I have to agree with you Mandy.I don't think Charles is this bad guy that everyone makes him out to be,and I don't think Diana was this saint that could do no wrong.I've got a feeling that Diana could be as mean and nasty as anyone else.
You have your life, I have my life, you do your thing, I do my thing, I understand that you were not put on this earth to please me, just as I am not here to please you, but if we should meet, it would be a beautiful thing.
Old 05-27-2003, 03:07 PM
Heir Apparent

i agree with you, Mandy and Jenna1186 what you're talking about it !

Prince Harry have in big trouble years ago for drugs and drunks when his dad and Prince William been away then Prince William told his father about Prince Harry have drunk and drugs but Prince Charles told Prince Harry stay out from his dad for drugs and drunks because he wild and crazy he been at rehabiltion years ago !

but i found out Prince Harry have smoke like that ! but Prince Charles got BIG embrassment over Harry's drugs and drinks he 18 year old ! you dont believe it ! i read People magazine of Prince Harry's drugs and drinking its really big trouble for him ! after his mother's died but Prince Charles told Harry don't used drugs and drinks like that !

Sara Boyce
Old 05-27-2003, 05:53 PM
Nobility

Diana could be as mean and nasty as anyone else -- but she learned she had to be that way to survive. Consider the source of all this -- who started it all by being his usual pansy self? Charles married and used Diana as a breeder only in response to pressure from "The Firm" and from his mistress at the time, Camilla, who urged him to pick Diana because she appeared stupid and naive.

Then they set out almost immediately to portray Diana as mentally unbalanced. If Diana had not fought back, she would have been locked up in the Tower of London for life due to insanity. Instead, she met a convenient accident.

I would have sympathy for Charles if the marriage just went sour. But it was sour from the get go and Charles knew that and led Diana on anyway. It was foul and fowl thru and thru.

And mark my word, this is the beginning of the end for the British monarchy. The next step I suspect is that William will renounce his right to the throne. He will not have the heart to honor a system that used and destroyed his mother as it did.
Old 05-27-2003, 06:25 PM
Courtier

I can't picture him giving up the throne until he has a chance to do something for his mother's memory, possibly restoring her HRH.
Old 05-27-2003, 11:20 PM
Nobility

Prince Harry takes command of Eton parade

Prince Harry has taken charge of a 48-strong parade of military cadets at Eton, fuelling speculation he may opt for a military career.

http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_785319.html

Harry, 18, was appointed Commander of Eton's Combined Cadet Force's formal trooping of the colours.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	harry.jpg
Views:	58
Size:	28.5 KB
ID:	7221   Click image for larger version

Name:	harry2.jpg
Views:	51
Size:	25.1 KB
ID:	7222  
Old 05-27-2003, 11:23 PM
Nobility

http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_785319.html

The Prince of Wales was among those looking on as his youngest son led the guard of honour's march out on to College Field with their colours at the yearly tattoo.

As well as the parade and inspection of the Royal Guard, the hour-long tattoo also included a gun race, unarmed combat, RAF continuity displays, the corps band and a set-piece battle.

Harry, ceremonial sword in hand, barked out the orders as he led his troops out to be inspected by Old Etonian Brigadier Jamie Balfour, former Commander of the British Armed Forces in Bosnia and now Director of Infantry.

Prince Charles's guest for the evening was former Royal nanny Tiggy Pettifer, who was among about 500 guests including the boys' friends and family.

After Harry and his troops retired to change from their berets and formal tunics into their battle gear, the crowd was treated to a noisy firing display by light artillery guns on loan from the Army.

Music was provided by the Corps Band and The Pipes and Drums led by Major Jim Motherwell, the Queen's piper.
Old 05-28-2003, 01:48 AM
Majesty

Prince Harry commands parade
By Nicola Woolcock and Michael Smith
(Filed: 28/05/2003)

Prince Harry called his troops to attention last night as he headed a military tattoo at Eton College, where he is a member of the Combined Cadet Force.

The Prince, chosen as commander of the trooping the colour parade, led his troops out to be inspected by Old Etonian Brig Jamie Balfour, former Commander of the British Armed Forces in Bosnia and now Director of Infantry.

Prince Harry, watched by the Prince of Wales and his former nanny Tiggy Pettifer, led 48 cadets on to the floodlit College Field.

They displayed the results of their year-long training programme by performing a gun race, unarmed combat, RAF continuity displays and a set-piece battle.

His elder brother, Prince William, has also revealed an interest in the Army by deciding to join the Officer Training Corps at St Andrews University.

His decision is seen as a indication that he will persue a military career in the Welsh Guards. One officer said he had wanted to join the SAS, but was told very firmly that he could not. He is now expected to be commissioned into the Guards.

After spending time with the Guards on Salisbury Plain and in the jungles of Belize, Prince William confided in his Army minder that he would like to take a short-term commission.

"We have been told to make preparations," said a source within the Welsh Guards. "That doesn't mean it is written in stone - he may change his mind - but I expect he will come and spend a couple of years with us and then take on the role of Colonel that his father currently has.

"We have seen a lot of him in the past few years and without doubt he has a keen desire to join the SAS, which his aides clearly ruled out."

The Army's Arms Plot, which dictates where units serve, has been changed to ensure that the regiment is based at Wellington Barracks, close to Buckingham Palace, when the Prince would be ready to leave Sandhurst.

www.telegraph.co.uk
Old 05-28-2003, 09:32 AM
Majesty

www.polfoto.dk

Attached Thumbnails

Name:	a.jpg
Views:	57
Size:	25.1 KB
ID:	7258   Click image for larger version

Views:	52
Size:	16.0 KB
ID:	7259   Click image for larger version

Size:	17.5 KB
ID:	7260   Click image for larger version

Views:	48
Size:	15.3 KB
ID:	7261  

Views:	53
Size:	22.4 KB
ID:	7262   Click image for larger version

Views:	56
Size:	17.7 KB
ID:	7263   Click image for larger version

Views:	61
Size:	27.7 KB
ID:	7264   Click image for larger version

Views:	49
ID:	7265  

Views:	45
ID:	7266   Click image for larger version

Views:	45
Size:	17.1 KB
ID:	7267   Click image for larger version

Views:	49
Size:	18.9 KB
ID:	7268  
Old 05-28-2003, 08:03 PM
Heir Apparent

I watch my real player at home that not makes me sense he looks like as DOGS !

Sara Boyce
Old 06-11-2003, 12:52 PM
Majesty

Old 06-12-2003, 09:05 AM
Majesty

Polfoto 12-06-2003 Prince Harry, the younger son of the Prince of Wales, carries his belongings to a car as he leaves Eton College Thursday June 12, 2003, on his last day at the top public school where he has been a pupil for five years. Like his older brother William, Harry has spent his Eton schooldays boarding at Manor House, on the site of the lodgings of probably the most famous Old Etonian of them all, victor of Waterloo, the Duke of Wellington. It has been announced that Prince Harry is to apply for entry to the Royal Military Acdemy at Sandhurst

Polfoto
Attached Thumbnails

Views:	82
Size:	27.5 KB
ID:	8521   Click image for larger version

Views:	64
Size:	28.6 KB
ID:	8522   Click image for larger version

Views:	65
Size:	31.7 KB
ID:	8523   Click image for larger version

Views:	64
Size:	34.4 KB
ID:	8524  

Views:	72
Size:	31.9 KB
ID:	8525   Click image for larger version

Size:	29.5 KB
ID:	8526   Click image for larger version

Views:	62
Size:	32.2 KB
ID:	8527   Click image for larger version

Views:	67
Size:	28.3 KB
ID:	8528  

Old 06-12-2003, 09:22 AM
Majesty

www.telegraph.co.uk

Harry hopes to be a career soldier

Prince Harry wants to be a career soldier, St James's Palace has said as he leaves Eton after completing his last exam.

As he begins a gap year, it was announced that 18-year-old Harry would apply to Sandhurst military academy. He will be assessed by the Army before going before the Regular Commissions Board.

The Pre-RCB assessment will take place during his gap year and, if successful, Harry is expected to join the Army late next year. His gap year will begin this autumn and is likely to involve travel abroad. Details of the Prince's gap-year plans will be announced in September.

Harry, third in line to the throne, has not chosen a regiment yet but speculation has centred on the Welsh Guards. He is likely to be a strong candidate to enrol at Sandhurst after distinguishing himself at Eton in the school's Combined Cadet Corps.

As Parade Commander, with the highest rank of Officer Cadet, he led a detachment of 48 cadets in last month's Eton tattoo. Prince Charles watched as Harry confidently barked orders for the guard of honour, which was reviewed by an Army chief.

In an exceptional year for the Eton Cadet Corps, he was runner-up for the top accolade of Sword of Honour.

St James's Palace also announced that Harry took two A-levels during his final year at school - art and geography, having dropped history of art.
Old 06-12-2003, 03:33 PM
Majesty

www.thisislondon.com

Harry delighted as he leaves school

Prince Harry punched the air with delight as he left Eton for the last time today. He smiled and waved for photographers before being driven away in a Land Rover packed full with his luggage.

Harry, who has just turned 18, will apply for a place at Sandhurst military academy. He will be assessed by the Army before going before the Regular Commissions Board.

The Pre-RCB assessment will take place during his gap year and, if successful, Harry is expected to join the Army late next year.

His gap year will begin this autumn and is likely to involve travel abroad. Details of his plans will be announced in September.

Harry is likely to be a strong candidate to enrol at Sandhurst after distinguishing himself at Eton in the school's Combined Cadet Corps.

Third in line to the throne, he has not chosen a regiment yet but speculation has centred on the Welsh Guards.

As Parade Commander, with the highest rank of Officer Cadet, he led a detachment of 48 cadets in last month's Eton tattoo.

His proud father watched as Harry confidently barked orders for the guard of honour, which was reviewed by an Army chief.

In an exceptional year for the Eton Cadet Corps, he was runner-up for the top accolade of Sword of Honour.

St James's Palace also disclosed that Harry took two A-levels during his final year at school - art and geography, having dropped history of art.
Old 06-12-2003, 08:28 PM
Heir Apparent

IBL Bildbyrå | 0435 44 07 65 - Harry's last day at Eton College, Berkshire, Britain., 12 June 2003.

Attached Thumbnails

Name:	harry_a.jpg
Views:	55
Size:	30.9 KB
ID:	8604   Click image for larger version

Name:	harry_f.jpg
Views:	52
Size:	29.6 KB
ID:	8605   Click image for larger version

Name:	harry_c.jpg
Views:	53