The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > British Royals > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 11-24-2005, 11:18 AM
Heir Apparent
TRF Author

Good point Warren. :)

I don't think Harry looks like the Windsors but that hardly makes him Hewitt's son. I guess the papers are going on the fact that most of the Windsors look alike so if Harry doesn't, he must be a Hewitt.

The Windsors may pass down strong genes but it doesn't mean that everyone in the family has got to look the same. It was the same with JFK Jr. growing up. All the Kennedys looked alike except for him.

Old 11-24-2005, 11:20 AM

Whenever someone says this based on looks, I always direct them here ; www.queenlookalike.com - Now, Elizabeth is a dear friend of mine and I can vouch that she isn't an illegitimate twin or related to Royalty at all - but she looks like the Queen. Looks mean nothing.

Old 11-24-2005, 11:30 AM
Administrator

Is she pictured here with you?

http://www.queenlookalike.com/McCririck.jpg
Old 11-24-2005, 01:31 PM

Certainly not! I was there on that day but thats definately not me rather John McCririck the racing personality.
Old 11-24-2005, 11:20 PM
Heir Presumptive

Looks don't mean that much. Almost all of our DNA is exactly like the royals. Its just that 1% difference.
Old 11-24-2005, 11:23 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warren

:p
Old 11-25-2005, 12:34 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warren

wow, beatrixfan, you're hot!
Old 11-25-2005, 03:50 AM
Nobility

I have always thought that Harry looked more like his cousins on the Spencer side of the family. I haven't seen photos in ages but I remember seeing them at Diana's funeral. It would be interesting to see current photos of the Spencer cousins to compare.

With regards to hair colour (which is all he apparently has in common with Hewitt) not exactly the most reliable comparison to parents. I am one of three girls (with the same parents), I am a brunette, and my one sister is red-haired while the other is blonde.:)
Old 11-25-2005, 03:59 AM
Royal Highness

Harry is a strange mixed version of his parents, it happens in many families that one kid looks like noone and everyone at the same time. All in all, I think Harry resembles Charles more than Diana!
Old 11-25-2005, 04:09 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by pollyemma
wow, beatrixfan, you're hot!
But Pollyemma, don't you think he would be even hotter if he considered getting a chin tuck at the same time as his nose job?
Old 11-25-2005, 05:46 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyS
I have always thought that Harry looked more like his cousins on the Spencer side of the family. I haven't seen photos in ages but I remember seeing them at Diana's funeral. It would be interesting to see current photos of the Spencer cousins to compare.
Which ones? I doubt there are many pics of them though.
Old 11-27-2005, 05:01 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaggleofcrazypeople
Which ones? I doubt there are many pics of them though.
not " his cousins ". I think he is a mini copy of his Grandfather the Duke of Edinburg...look at the pics.
Old 11-27-2005, 05:31 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Looks don't mean that much. Almost all of our DNA is exactly like the royals. Its just that 1% difference.
Considering we have the same DNA as cows minus 2-4%, that is saying a lot.
Old 11-27-2005, 05:51 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by dakodas
Considering we have the same DNA as cows minus 2-4%, that is saying a lot.
I don't think it was the cows.
It was the primates. …cows would turn the Charles Darwin’s theory up-side down.
Old 11-27-2005, 01:32 PM
Serene Highness

Sooo suddenly Hewitts says that his affair with Di started in 1982? How interesting... I guess we will soon be graced with a new updated and improved version of his master piece A Princess in Love (one got to pay one's taxes, and Bentleys don't come cheap).
PLEASE folks, get real. Jamie sold about everything there was to be sold about DI. Do you really believe, feeling a ultimate remorse when writing his book or giving tell-all interviews, or selling intimates letters to the highest bidder, he did decide to act gentlemanly in falsify the date of the dalliance? To protect Harry? 'So yeah I can write about the sessions in the stables but let's not hurt the little boy'. Suuure.
Whatever, Harry looks like a perfect blend of Philips and Charles Spencer. The red hair is a Spencer trademark. Diana herself was a venetian blond (she died her hair fair blond), just like William is.

And as Branchg wrote, end of the story.

Old 11-27-2005, 01:37 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by segolen
I don't think it was the cows.
It was the primates. …cows would turn the Charles Darwin’s theory up-side down.
Have you studied genetics? We share over 98.5 percent of our DNA with the chimpanzees. Only a tiny bit of the genome makes us human.
Old 11-27-2005, 06:25 PM
Heir Presumptive

Wow, genetics getting off topic. Yeah, Harry probably is Charles' son.
Old 11-28-2005, 12:58 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Wow, genetics getting off topic.
Yeah, strange things happen to threads. Here we have Prince Harry News and Pictures; instead we have cows, chimpanzees, genomes, and Charles Darwin.
Old 11-28-2005, 02:25 AM
Nobility

Do you think the "question" (or rumors) of the uncertainity of Harry's paternity is the reason why certain members of the royal family seem to favor William over him?
Old 11-28-2005, 02:28 AM
Royal Highness

I don't think the uncertainty is why some family members favor William. Harry has done some wild things in the past that some of his family may disapprove of. William just seems calmer, I guess you could say more dignified since William knows his future is different than Harry's. Harry seems to be more fun though .

Tags
prince harry