The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > British Royals > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 08-14-2005, 02:41 PM
Royal Highness

Talking Prince Harry: news and pictures 4: Aug - Sept 2005

Here is a new thread for Prince Harry.

The old thread can be found here Prince Harry News and Pictures 3: May - August 2005

Have fun posting!

Old 08-14-2005, 11:31 PM
Heir Presumptive

So anyway, I really think that Harry having security is pointless because these guards aren't really doing their job.

Old 08-15-2005, 03:24 AM
Nobility

no, they are not. May be they need to get payed more !!! I guess ..or to get rid of 'em:p ....more pocket money for Harry & a girlfriend !
Old 08-15-2005, 09:31 AM
Heir Presumptive

The security has been awful lately. Not only with the Sandherst thing but with the guy who was on Buckingham palace(?). It seems that the security would be very tight sence terrorism has risen, but it doesn't seem like their security guards are doing anything.

Old 08-15-2005, 06:29 PM

Harry's best girl?

When you look back on all the girls Harry has been friends (or more) with, who was or is your favorite? I rather miss Emma! What did you guys think about Emma Lippiat? Wasn't she a student of that girls' school near Highgrove and that's how she and Harry met? Was Nicola Sturgis just a friend of hers that she would bring along to hang out with Harry, or did Harry actually date Nicola too?
Old 08-15-2005, 09:05 PM
Heir Presumptive

I barely remember them.

Old 08-15-2005, 09:23 PM
Nobility

Lets refresh some memories eh?

You can find info on Emma (mentioned by CasiraghiTrio) on WHU here: http://whu.teamhighgrove.com/girllist.html

Quotes on Emma: "...Harry surrounded by blondes at a polo match. Two girls were identified as Lizzy Ward and Emma Lippiat. Days later Emma would once again be phtographed at a polo match...this time with William. Emma lives a short drive from Highgrove in Alderton, Wilts. A friend said: 'She's a natural, unaffected girl who shares the princes' interests. She gets on with both of them and doesn't seem intimidated by the fact that they're royal'..."

Also I provided a picture of Emma but it isn't very good :p...it's from http://whu.teamhighgrove.com as well if any of you were wondering...
Attached Images

Old 08-16-2005, 12:48 AM
Heir Apparent

Guy's £50k for Celeb
http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2-2005370672,00.html
Old 08-16-2005, 02:12 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by grim_lady
Lets refresh some memories eh?

You can find info on Emma (mentioned by CasiraghiTrio) on WHU here: http://whu.teamhighgrove.com/girllist.html

Quotes on Emma: "...Harry surrounded by blondes at a polo match. Two girls were identified as Lizzy Ward and Emma Lippiat. Days later Emma would once again be phtographed at a polo match...this time with William. Emma lives a short drive from Highgrove in Alderton, Wilts. A friend said: 'She's a natural, unaffected girl who shares the princes' interests. She gets on with both of them and doesn't seem intimidated by the fact that they're royal'..."

Also I provided a picture of Emma but it isn't very good :p...
Oh yes, I remember know. I guess "unaffected" means virgin right? I think some of the girls were just obsessed with royalty. They liked to be in papers and be photographed with them. I didn't like Tara Palmer-Tomkinson, Davina Duckworth-Chad, Emelia D'Erlanger, and Lizzy Ward, to name a few.

that is the first picture I have seen of Guy Pelly. Is he really like everyone says, I never hear anything about him.

Old 08-16-2005, 01:41 PM
Commoner

Actually unaffected means sincere or genuine in this case, their behavior was not influenced by the fact that he was royal.
Old 08-17-2005, 08:42 AM
Heir Presumptive

Does anyone know anything about Guy Pelly? When did him and harry meet?

Old 08-18-2005, 09:43 PM
Heir Presumptive

I know they were in Australia together. They had been friends for a while, but he had been doing so many inapropriate things that it seems like they were forcebly distanced by those who care about Harry's image.
Old 08-21-2005, 11:53 AM
Royal Highness

It was mentioned in a news item last week that Guy Pelly was offered a spot on the "I'm a Celebrity" show. Can't remember where I saw it. Probably Daily Mail or Sun.
Old 08-21-2005, 05:24 PM
Aristocracy

GUY Pelly went to Eton with with PW&H, and he got using drugs. He was the one that got Harry to try drugs. He was always doing stupid things and because of that PC tried to ban him but it neaver worked. Very bad infleuence on Harry.

Maybe a toxic snake will get Guy Pelly. He he he, just kidding
Old 08-21-2005, 08:26 PM
Royal Highness

You are vicious! That show is so staged. Even if a cobra pops up, someone put it there.
Old 08-21-2005, 10:15 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Incas
It was mentioned in a news item last week that Guy Pelly was offered a spot on the "I'm a Celebrity" show. Can't remember where I saw it. Probably Daily Mail or Sun.
I saw it too. I really don't think he is much of a celebrity.
Old 08-21-2005, 10:16 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by CATS
GUY Pelly went to Eton with with PW&H, and he got using drugs. He was the one that got Harry to try drugs. He was always doing stupid things and because of that PC tried to ban him but it neaver worked. Very bad infleuence on Harry.
I think I read that Guy has denied introducing Harry to drugs. Harry goes to alot of socialite clubs, so many people had an influence on his drug usage. But sence Guy and Harry were such good friends Guy probably did drugs with him or something.

Old 08-21-2005, 10:20 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry's polo shirt
I think I read that Guy has denied introducing Harry to drugs. Harry goes to alot of socialite clubs, so many people had an influence on his drug usage. But sence Guy and Harry were such good friends Guy probably did drugs with him or something.
You're right,I don't think he really introduced them to Harry,however I do believe that he encouraged them,hence Harry was more likely to try drugs.I still think that Harry should be held accountable for his drugs and habits.After all,Guy really didn't shove them down his throat?:)
Old 08-21-2005, 10:24 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by polop
I still think that Harry should be held accountable for his drugs and habits.After all,Guy really didn't shove them down his throat?:)
Absolutely!! Like I said earlier I have never done drugs, but some of my friends have. I made the decision not too, Harry could have refused drugs but he didn't. I guess the palace just wanted someone to blame and Guy seemed like the perfect person.

Old 08-22-2005, 02:54 AM
Aristocracy

would you really believe anything a guy who ran nude public place ?(ex, Guy pelly) He was not on a beach either, he was at a concert (The prince's trust concert)

Tags
prince harry