Prince Harry Current Events 7: August-September 2005

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good, now I won't worry that Harry is depressed over his unequal treatment.

But let's hope no one had any cell phones there to record his partying.

iowabelle said:
Now, if we're all concerned about Harry getting "equal" treatment, is a coin better than a stamp?
Yes, a coin is much better than a stamp! I guess Harry and Chelsy will be celebrating somehow for his B-Day...hhmm...

I thought I heard that Will also has a coin. Does he?

I think the Harry's coin fits his personality.

Damn they're still together....

Last edited by a moderator:
Ariel said:
I think his father knows best what is good for his son.

Speaking as a Parent. Parents aren't always right. but it is his choice. But, from what I read on the party matter. Charles won't be winning any brownie points from Harry. Harry would never speak out against his father. But, i can see some hard feelings starting to brew. Harry is Truly offically an adult & now charles wan't to pull in the reigns. A little late for that. I believe that is not really for harry's own good but for charles image. Charles & Camilla's image. He does not want anything to reflect badly on him & his new wife.

It is not unheard of that parents think about their own image & happiness before their children. & that is truly sad.

Just because you are a parent doesn't mean that it is automatically right.

Harry makes makes his own decisions, therefor he should be held responsible. Regardless of his father's opinion. Harry is an adult and it is up to Charles to guide him more now than tell him what to do.

I seriously doubt it. Prince Charles has been known for his extravagant spending in the past. The man has poured millions upon millions into Highgrove and his other estates, based on my information

Harry's polo shirt said:
I thought I heard that Will also has a coin. Does he?

I think the Harry's coin fits his personality.
yes Wills has a gold 5 pound coin too which looks really ugly!!

here's some news from then, source unkown

In addition, the Royal Mint is issuing its first coin carrying William's portrait, modelled by sculptor and artist David Cornell. The £5 coin will be on sale from his birthday until 30 September.

The photographs date from 2001 It will also bear the prince's coat of arms and the words "HRH Prince William of Wales", with a portrait of the Queen on the other side. Royal Mint chief executive Gerald Sheehan told the Sunday Telegraph the high-quality coins would become much sought after by collectors.

Last edited:
PD_5_2003WilliamGold.jpg

Two of these crowns are from Alderney and Guernsey. The design with Prince William wearing a tie is the coin from Jersey.

source:http://hiwaay.net/~hfears/gold/gold.htm

Harry's fears for the future as he turns 21

The old, hell-raising prince would have liked nothing better than a wild party but the newly mature Harry has decided against it because "he just wants to keep his head down," according to a friend. "He plans to have a small family dinner and go out for a few beers with friends but that's the extent of it. He feels that all eyes are upon him to slip up, and as he is at Sandhurst he would be better off celebrating it in a less obvious manner. "For the first time in his life he has started to realise that his actions have consequences and that he will be held to account for them."

http://www.royalarchive.com/content/view/1208/2/

I am re-posting this note (which was attached to a message deleted by a poster) so that everyone knows this is not the thread to post Tom Parker-Bowles wedding pics. Discussion and pics of all weddings is now done in the "Old New Royal and Blue" sub-forum.

Administrator's Note:
As the pictures from Tom Parker Bowles' wedding have been posted in a separate thread in the Weddings forum, and to save on bandwidth, the attachments in this post have been removed. If you'd like to post them in this thread, please upload them via your Photobucket/Image Shack account or link. Please do not re-post the pictures, thus draining our bandwidth even further. --Alexandria

Harry's polo shirt said:
Harry's fears for the future as he turns 21

The old, hell-raising prince would have liked nothing better than a wild party but the newly mature Harry has decided against it because "he just wants to keep his head down," according to a friend. "He plans to have a small family dinner and go out for a few beers with friends but that's the extent of it. He feels that all eyes are upon him to slip up, and as he is at Sandhurst he would be better off celebrating it in a less obvious manner. "For the first time in his life he has started to realise that his actions have consequences and that he will be held to account for them."

http://www.royalarchive.com/content/view/1208/2/

OMG! Does Harry actually have a brain after all?

I think Harry and his dad had a very long discussion!

That story was very good and informative too...It wasn't boring..

Good for Harry. I think people ought to give him more credit than they do.

I was thinking about his relationship with Chelsy this morning. People here seem very concerned about the possibility of a marriage. I wonder if Chelsy's family won't discourage it, particularly if there's something unsavory about her father's dealings with the Mugabe government.

florawindsor said:
yes Wills has a gold 5 pound coin too which looks really ugly!!

i think both of 'em look very bad on these coins. I bet someone got the Simpson's idea by looking at the coins

'Party Prince' Harry Gets Ready To Turn 21

...remains intent on making his late mother proud..."She had more guts than anybody else. I want to carry on the things she didn't quite finish. I have always wanted to, but was too young," he said at the age of 18.

http://www.newsletter.co.uk/story/22588

gaggleofcrazypeople said:
But they aren't going to get married so young! They have basically stated so in the past.

I honestly don't think they will marry any time soon, they are both having fun. Their girlfriends probably aren't ready for such a huge commitment. With Will and Harry the commitment isn't just marriage to your husband, it is marraige to your husband, country, and his entire family.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom