Prince Harry Current Events 7: August-September 2005

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Could we please tone down the comments about Chelsy? I've deleted a few of the more inappropriate ones. If this continues, I'm going to close the thread.

Our rules about name-calling are here:

http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4920

Apparently some of you need to familiarise yourselves with them.

Elspeth

British Royals moderator

What is Harry doing now? Any idea what he'll be doing for his birthday? Some great party with all his mates, perhaps?

Harry's polo shirt said:
[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=+2]PRINCE HARRY BANNED FROM CELEBRATING BIRTHDAY[/size][/font]

British royal PRINCE HARRY will only be allowed a modest celebration when he turns 21, because his father PRINCE CHARLES is desperate for his son to rebuild his tarnished reputation.

http://www.contactmusic.com/new/xmlfeed.nsf/mndwebpages/prince%20harry%20banned%20from%20celebrating%20birthday

I'm rather apathetic when it comes to Charles and his actions, but why can't he rebuild his own reputation, instead of telling his adult son how to celebrate his birthday?

I agree delineate, he can't run his own life, but he sure can run his grown son's life.

delineate said:
I'm rather apathetic when it comes to Charles and his actions, but why can't he rebuild his own reputation, instead of telling his adult son how to celebrate his birthday?

If Harry were still a teenager, I could understand this decision a lot better, but he'll be 21, he can make his own decisions and has to make his own mistakes and learn from them himself. JMHO

I think since Will had a huge party Harry should too. It could cause a preventable rift between the boys, especially if Harry gets jealous.

Harry's an adult. He doesn't need to have exactly the same things William had. This isn't "Everybody Loves Raymond." Harry needs to concentrate on his training.

delineate said:

People who dislike Charles will keep on disliking him no matter what he does. He could actually get chemical castration and even that would not be enough to those who won't forgive his «sin», won't forget and won't let anyone else forget. Some just can't understand the sacred part of confession and pardon.

Charles guiding his rebellious and explorative son shows he has a heart, he cares and he's there for him.

This is totally whacked. Prince William had basically the royal birthday party of the century while Harry gets a "modest" party. That just seems a bit uneven to me.

Harry himself refused a large party to celebrate his 21st. He also refused to have a big party for his 18th, he said so at his 18th birthday interview.

Harry is giving a 21st birthday interview to ITV which should be interesting!

Princess BellyFlop said:
People who dislike Charles will keep on disliking him no matter what he does. He could actually get chemical castration and even that would not be enough to those who won't forgive his «sin», won't forget and won't let anyone else forget. Some just can't understand the sacred part of confession and pardon.

Charles guiding his rebellious and explorative son shows he has a heart, he cares and he's there for him.

When you confess you are asking forgivness. Charles is not sorry for his actions, therefore, he does not deserve pardon.

iowabelle said:
Harry's an adult. He doesn't need to have exactly the same things William had. This isn't "Everybody Loves Raymond." Harry needs to concentrate on his training.

It's his birthday. He can take a break from the training for one day. It could do him some good. Besides he should celebrate his 21 years of life. It is his 21 years, Charles shouldn't tell him how to celebrate it.

I think Harry should be allowed to celebrate his 21st birthday. Just find a way to keep it more under control. If that's at all possible!

Harry's polo shirt said:
When you confess you are asking forgivness. Charles is not sorry for his actions, therefore, he does not deserve pardon.

We don't know whether or not Charles is sorry for his actions. Is there anyone anywhere who could deserve your pardon?

Harry's polo shirt said:
It's his birthday. He can take a break from the training for one day. It could do him some good. Besides he should celebrate his 21 years of life. It is his 21 years, Charles shouldn't tell him how to celebrate it.

I don't mind him taking a break or doing something for himself, if he has time off from training. But Harry doesn't need another bacchanalia or another opportunity to do something foolish that gets in the media.

And as for equality between brothers... siblings are never equal, no matter who they are. (My brother still insists I "owe" him 3 years of cheeseburgers and Coca-Cola.)

Harry's polo shirt said:

But since Charles would probably be paying for it...

is that really true? how inappropriate!

delineate said:
....hehe...I think Prince Charles is scared of another costume pary on Harry's behalf...:rolleyes:

Princess BellyFlop said:
We don't know whether or not Charles is sorry for his actions. Is there anyone anywhere who could deserve your pardon?

:confused: what is that supposed to mean? As for someone deserving my pardon. If they are truely sorry for their actions, I forgive and forget. I don't understand why you are so rude to me all of sudden. I have been very kind to you.:(

Prince Charles married his sin. That has to show that he isn't very sorry about it. He said that he wasn't embarrassed about it also (in the documentary thank you note).

This is the Prince Harry Thread.
Discussions about Prince Charles should be conducted elsewhere.

thanks

Warren
British Forums SuperModerator

grecka said:
This is totally whacked. Prince William had basically the royal birthday party of the century while Harry gets a "modest" party. That just seems a bit uneven to me.

Thank You!

Harry's polo shirt said:
Thank You!

when Harry stop dresses as a freak ( the nazi shirts and etc.) I belive he would get some big party as well. May be the roylas are afraid that he would do something wild again.And he has proven to do so.

From BBC News:

Harry coin to mark 21st birthday

The first coin featuring Prince Harry is being issued by the Royal Mint to mark his 21st birthday next week.

A portrait of the prince in a sweater and open necked shirt features on the reverse of the commemorative £5 coin, which also displays his coat of arms.

The full article can be read here.

Attachments

• _40775194_harry_pr.jpg
    _40775194_harry_pr.jpg
    12.1 KB · Views: 132
WOW...Will was a stamp for his birthday..while Harry is a coin..what will they think of next...:D

Now, if we're all concerned about Harry getting "equal" treatment, is a coin better than a stamp?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom