Prince Harry Current Events 7: August-September 2005

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
segolen said:
this is a good question. I'm not sure how they met( Harry and Chelsy). Does anyone know?

She attended a private school in England, which I've read was not far from Highgrove. So, it's likely their circles overlapped at some time or other and they met then.

segolen said:
I'm not sure how they met( Harry and Chelsy). Does anyone know?
They met when she was studying in England in a posh public school (that is a private one) near Highgrove. Apparently nothing happened until he saw her again during his gap year, when he spent some time in South Africa after his time in Lesotho.

I read somewhere they did exchange their first kiss in the loo of some club. I think this is the club mentioned in a previous article, the one they would supposedly buy or something.

Echo7 said:
Wow compared to my university that is something! All mine has to offer is the fact it's right next door to our parliament house in the centre of the city!

Mine - HEC Montreal - was next to a cemetery.

if you married to the king, we 'll write about it;)

http://www.eluniversal.com.mx/estilos/44096.html

Harry has become sickly

Inexplicable the evils affects it from their entrance to Sandhurst, where among other tasks it washes the baths

Nayeli Rolls
The Universal One
Wednesday 24 of August of 2005

At the moment, to the royalty no longer certain attitudes worry to him to their nocturnal escapes or about revolt that were the delight of the British tabloides. Now, which troubles of prince Harry of England are the repeated losses by disease or malaise that has begun to register the young person of 20 years, to only 16 weeks of to have initiated its military formation in Sandhurst, the military academy of greater prestige in the United Kingdom.

Harry, third in the line of succession of the British crown, has suffered in less than four months of military formation: constant headaches and throat, influenzas, resfriados and blisters in the feet.

Bad auguries

The bad gust of wind in the health of the prince began with an injury in the knee, that suffered during the series of tests of endurance, race of obstacles and exercise military type, that made to enter in Sandhurst.

Nevertheless, and peculiarly, the injury worsened in October of 2004, while the prince trained to a group of children in rugby. That allowed to delay its military preparation him (predicted for January), until the 9 of March of this year.

Clear that the malpensados ones, that they abound in the tabloides of England, maintain that the smaller son of prince Carlos and the deceased princess Diana delayed its training because did not feel ready to rise every day to five in the morning, to lustrar its boots, to iron its shirts and to tend its bed. And that much less finished being made to the idea clean baths and walk 30 kilometers loading a heavy knapsack under rain. And it is that, in spite of having blue blood, the second son of Carlos like any other cadet, must accept the norms of the demanding academy, in which it is prohibited to take cellular and to conserve more than a photography of a relative, among other restrictions. (For fortune of the undergone students they can drink "moderately").

http://www.eluniversal.com.mx/estilos/44103.html

Harry: four medical visits in 40 days

From blisters in the feet to pain throat; nevertheless, a spokesman ` real` said that he is determined to conclude his course

The Universal One
Wednesday 24 of August of 2005

When no longer there was more remedy and Harry saw itself in Sandhurst, its hazing, an exercise devised by the own instructors took to the impression of its life when experimenting to fortify the spirit of the cadets.

According to his companions, the young person waned and it was speechless when discovering that they had thrown to the patio all his properties: underclothes, boots and even bed, writing desk and closet.

After that blow their frequent visits would come to the infirmary. And they are so evident that now the prince is known between his companions like "Medical statement of release from duty".

The first consultation that Harry did went to the month of its enroll in the academy, at where it arrived with the full feet of blisters caused by the military boots, after five days of exhausting exercises.

Normally, the cadets have prohibited to use another footwear who are not indeed the strong boots. Nevertheless, the young prince received a special permission to use sport footwear, once the doctors stated the lamentable state of their feet.

The problem is that there they did not stop the problems for the smaller son of Carlos of Wales.

The pseudodiseases

At the beginning of July, the young person was released again of his obligations so that she went to the medical center of the academy, this time due to a pain throat.

Altogether, it went to consult to facultative the four times during eight weeks of training. Then propaló the rumor that it could be expelled from the academy.

According to the British press, the grandson of Isabel II seems that only he is ill for his obligations, because the ailments that they prevented him to follow his instruction Thursday the past, had disappeared Sunday, when participated in an international match of pole.

The team of Harry won by 8-4 to its rivals in the encounter that took place in the Great Park de Windsor (in the proximities of London) and to that they went famous like the actress Sienna Miller. However, the spokesman of the official residence of Carlos of England denied that the problems of health of the prince are going to be impediment so that he finishes his course, of which still lack several weeks to complete the 44 of rigor. On the contrary, "he is very determined to conclude his military formation".

That would be terrible if Harry was to flunk Sandhurst. It is a big challenge for him. The army is about the only place people would see him fit, he has to succeed.

I hope he doesn't flunk, either. If Harry does flunk Sandhurst, I would hope he walks away with a little more discipline under his belt. Maybe he will straighten up some.

He's already managed to get through his first session and is on break now. Harry has already made it further than Edward did in his training.

rchainho said:
http://www.eluniversal.com.mx/estilos/44103.html

The problem is that there they did not stop the problems for the smaller son of Carlos of Wales.
this is funny! is prince Charles called Carlos on Spanish ! I can't stop laughin
:p :) ;) :D
why do the people have to change the names like that. Prince Charles is Prince Charles. Nobody changed the name on Juan- Carols on Juan- Charles yet.
as I heard in another spanish magazine Prince William was called Prince Guillermo
hahahahaha

segolen said:
this is funny! is prince Charles called Carlos on Spanish ! I can't stop laughin
:p :) ;) :D
why do the people have to change the names like that. Prince Charles is Prince Charles. Nobody changed the name on Juan- Carols on Juan- Charles yet.
as I heard in another spanish magazine Prince William was called Prince Guillermo
hahahahaha
It is an old tradition to 'translate' the names of foreign royals in such a way, although it has almost disappeared in English. It was quite common to talk about Kaisers William II and Francis Joseph in the beginning of the 20th century, and even now nobody calls Tsar Nicholas II Nikolai. And the present King of Spain is John Charles... :)

Mapple said:
It was quite common to talk about Kaisers William II and Francis Joseph in the beginning of the 20th century, and even now nobody calls Tsar Nicholas II Nikolai. And the present King of Spain is John Charles... :)
Interesting, I did not knew that. How do you translate Kaiser? King or Emperor or something else?
John Charles is pretty ugly IMO :D

is it? I was originaly born and rased in Bulgaria and we never had a tradition like that. May some countries had this tradition, but not all of 'em

Idriel said:
Interesting, I did not knew that. How do you translate Kaiser? King or Emperor or something else?
yes, you are right. But Keiser is not a name . It is a title

Idriel said:
I'm a Russian, but both we and the Englishmen translate Kaiser as Emperor (Imperator in Russian).

segolen said:
is it? I was originaly born and rased in Bulgaria and we never had a tradition like that. May some countries had this tradition, but not all of 'em
Russia has. We still speak about Queen Elizaveta II, for example, and France had a lot of Kings who were called Lyudovik. But for a reason hard to understand we never ever 'translated' the names of Iberian royals. :)

...so , how do they translate Harry's name then? I hope is not Jose.....oh, no.

segolen said:
...so , how do they translate Harry's name then? I hope is not Jose.....oh, no.
Harry stands for Henry so it must be Principe Enrique. Jose is for John IMO.

segolen said:
better then Guilliermo....poor Wills:p
In Russia we called them William and Harry, like they are. But if they ascend the throne, they will be known here as Vilgelm V and Genrikh IX. :D

It kind of seems to me like Sandurst is a waste of time and money due to the fact that Harry (or any other name which you would like to call him in your native language) seems to want to get out of it.

From the Sun

Prince is Harry Otter
trans.gif

By DUNCAN LARCOMBE
Royal Correspondent

PRINCE Harry has spurned the chance of a romantic holiday with his girlfriend — to go on a diving course with fellow Army cadets.
The Prince’s mature decision to get stuck into more military matters impressed the Royal Family — and his Sandhurst instructors.

Idriel said:
Prince is Harry Otter
trans.gif

By DUNCAN LARCOMBE
Royal Correspondent

PRINCE Harry has spurned the chance of a romantic holiday with his girlfriend — to go on a diving course with fellow Army cadets.
The Prince’s mature decision to get stuck into more military matters impressed the Royal Family — and his Sandhurst instructors.

Good for him. Chelsy is probably very upset.

http://www.eluniversal.com.mx/estilos/44117.html

They criticize Harry to eat hamburgers

The Universal One
Thursday 25 of August of 2005

Prince Harry of England follows without fitting, apparently, in the image that the British public thinks that he must have the royalty.

Charlotte Wace, of 13 years, and their Ollie brother, of 12, declared in the edition of yesterday of the Daily Mail who saw the smaller son of prince Carlos, of 20 years, in the parking of a fast chain of food.

According to he sees himself in the photos that did, Harry was seated in the edge of the sidewalk eating a hamburger. "Pense ': God mine, is Harry, it assured Charlotte. "it was not seated right like a person of the royalty. It was thrown in the way and it ate very relaxed with the fingers. Part of the food fell to the ground. It was a shock, because in Plymouth it is not hoped to see people of the royalty, mainly not in a McDonald`s ", added.

The manager of the restaurant, Tom Moore, 23 years, assured that Harry requested a special supply by which one second hamburger of chicken is obtained free. "an order something tacaño for a member of the royalty", commented.

Together Dodi and Diana

A statue of the princess and its fiancè, Dodi To the Fayed will be exposed next in the Harrods warehouses of London.

The father of Dodi and owner of the establishment, Mohamed To the Fayed, confirmed that the titled sculpture innocent Victims, who were made on natural scale and in bronze by the artist Bit Mitchell, will be able to be seen in the next weeks in Harrods. The sculpture, that was shown the London press yesterday, represents Morning call and its sentimental companion taken from the hand and watching itself at the eyes under the flight of an albatross, bird that symbolizes the eternity and the good fortune.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom