The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > British Royals > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 12-01-2004, 09:12 PM
Nobility

That's Zara with him in the above photos. Her boyfriend, Mike Tindall, was playing with the England team that day.

Old 12-02-2004, 05:25 PM
Heir Presumptive

So was Harry just tagging along?

Old 12-02-2004, 05:57 PM
Courtier

Harry's quite the Team England fan and has been pictured at many events in the past so I'm sure this was a chance for them to both go to the match and have a good time, and not be there sitting in the stands "alone" or as alone as one can get being the grandchild of a reigning monarch!

Zara and Harry are reportedly close, so while I'm sure Zara was there to see her boyfriend play, the cousins could have just been spending some quality time with one another!
Old 12-03-2004, 10:45 PM
Heir Presumptive

Oh! Awsomeness!
Old 12-03-2004, 11:28 PM
Courtier

haha how cute
Old 12-05-2004, 06:47 PM
Heir Presumptive

Has anyone seen the pics of Harry and Chealsy in South Africa? They're brand new and they're kissing and I can't find them. Will someone please post if they find them? Thanks
Old 12-05-2004, 06:58 PM
Royal Highness

You know what and I am not trying to be perve, but I think Zara would be a nice wife for HArry or William. They are already close, she knows the pressures of royal life, and she can be trusted. WHat do you all think? ANd I in no way agree with 1st cousins marrying. It is just that they are royals so it would be kind of normal...
Old 12-05-2004, 08:01 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reina
You know what and I am not trying to be perve, but I think Zara would be a nice wife for HArry or William. They are already close, she knows the pressures of royal life, and she can be trusted. WHat do you all think? ANd I in no way agree with 1st cousins marrying. It is just that they are royals so it would be kind of normal...
I dont think SO!

you know Zara have already boyfriend her boyfriend is Mike Tindmall Harry have new girlfriend from South African its would be Chelsey but William would be broken-up with Kate the articles says!

my mom read my posts! she said dont think SO! cant married with those cousin for first place! no way!

Sara Boyce
Old 12-05-2004, 08:16 PM
Royal Highness

How old are you then if your mom reads your posts?
But lol...I just think she is a very nice girl. BUt some say that he should marry Prince and Princess Michael's daughter..and they are what...second cousins?
Old 12-05-2004, 09:35 PM
Gentry

I hope these photos work since I never posted pics on this site before.

Harry and his "girlfriend" kissing on the balcony:

http://tinypic.com/uowf6

http://tinypic.com/uowfp

http://tinypic.com/uowgz

http://tinypic.com/uowhs
Old 12-06-2004, 12:37 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reina
How old are you then if your mom reads your posts?
But lol...I just think she is a very nice girl. BUt some say that he should marry Prince and Princess Michael's daughter..and they are what...second cousins?
im 23 years old!

i knew everythings about that but Zara had already B/F and Prince Harry have new G/F from South African but my mom dont think so about Prince William wouldnt allowed to marry cousin because William is future King of England but im sure he will search for right brides like as Kate or Jessca or whatsoever! what William wanted it! but my mom dont read my posts! but i do read my posts everyday and answer question about Prince William and Princess Diana and lots more about HM Queen!

Sara Boyce
Old 12-06-2004, 12:41 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Athena

OH MAN!

if his dad the Prince of Wales will found out or dont! because he is enough 20 years old! if his grandmother the HM would never knew about that! i cant tell!

Sara Boyce
Old 12-06-2004, 01:24 PM
Heir Apparent
TRF Author

From Hellomagazine:

http://www.hellomagazine.com/royalty...6/princeharry/
Old 12-06-2004, 01:33 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by sara1981
im 23 years old!

i knew everythings about that but Zara had already B/F and Prince Harry have new G/F from South African but my mom dont think so about Prince William wouldnt allowed to marry cousin because William is future King of England but im sure he will search for right brides like as Kate or Jessca or whatsoever! what William wanted it! but my mom dont read my posts! but i do read my posts everyday and answer question about Prince William and Princess Diana and lots more about HM Queen!

Sara Boyce
Lol. I am just messing around. But there is no way Zara and William will hook up. So much for traditionalism
Old 12-06-2004, 04:21 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sara1981
OH MAN!

if his dad the Prince of Wales will found out or dont! because he is enough 20 years old! if his grandmother the HM would never knew about that! i cant tell!

Sara Boyce
I don't think there is anything Harry's dad or grandmother can do about his "adventures". If they couldn't stop him before, they won't be able to do it now or in the future. He's a bucking bronco; can't get him back into the stables.
Old 12-06-2004, 06:30 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Athena

Thank you!
Old 12-07-2004, 04:27 AM
Courtier

imagine if u were her and the whole world knew about your love life.... just so wrong.... i think that is dianna was alive then these boys may be more classy well its more harry i think he has put alot of dirt on the royal family
Old 12-07-2004, 06:51 AM
Heir Apparent

Article from Swedish Aftonbladet today

Summary:
The article says that Prince Harry is now called ”Flirty Harry” by the British press, because of him being in love with blonde 19-year old Chelsy Davy. After returning from Argentina where he had spent time with Chelsy, he didn’t stay at home long before going to Durban to meet her again. Dynamite for the British press, apparently The Sun has had the headline “Harry has Sex on the Beach”, which turned out to be the drink they were having… The article also says that Chelsy has met the Prince of Wales, and he has approved of her (I don’t know what to think about this though). Political know-hows in the UK are worried though – apparently Chelsy’s father Charles (!) is a member of a group of white businessmen that have all benefited from President Robert Mugabes “methods” in Zimbabwe.

Puss på dig, Harry
19-åriga Chelsy är prinsens nya kärlek

LONDON. Han har kallats "Dirty Harry" efter sina uppmärksammade äventyr på diverse nattklubbar. Men den brittiske lillprinsen har nu fått ett nytt namn:
"Flirty Harry". Charles och Dianas 20-årige son är upp över öronen kär i den 19-åriga blondinen Chelsy Davy.

När Harry befann sig i Argentina för ett par veckor sedan bjöd han dit Chelsy. Efter det romantiska mötet åkte Chelsy hem till Sydafrika medan Harry tvingades tillbaka till London.

Godkänd av Charles
Nu till helgen var det meningen att Harry skulle besöka Chelsy i Umhlanga, nära sydafrikanska Durban, men den brittiske prinsen kunde inte hålla sig så länge. Han ordnade en flygbiljett så fort han kom hem och har redan dykt upp i det hus som ägs av Chelsy s pappa Charles.

Bilderna som visar unge Harrys hångel med Chelsy på balkongen är rena dynamiten för den engelska pressen. Den största dagstidningen, The Sun, har huvudrubriken "Harry has sex on the beach", vilket dock visar sig vara namnet på den drink som de två skålade i.

Prins Charles sägs redan ha träffat Chelsy och uttryckt sitt klara gillande över pojkens goda smak.

Misstänkt samarbete
Vissa politiska bedömare i Storbritannien är dock inte lika säkra på att Harry och den Zimbabwe-födda Chelsy är en lyckad kombination. Enligt dem är Chelsys pappa medlem i en liten grupp av vita affärsmän som getts fördelar av president Robert Mugabes regering. Det utfärdas varningar för att den kungliga brittiska familjen kan framstå som om den ger ett medgivande till de affärsmetoder som används i Zimbabwe.
Old 12-07-2004, 09:29 AM
Majesty

do you think we will see more of them, maybe we should start a thread for the two of them

one more thing when is he starting school
Old 12-07-2004, 09:49 AM
Aristocracy

As they are not yet married or even engaged, I think the thread should remain about P. Harry. In time, I'm sure he'll grow tired of this girl and move on to his next adventure - unless she's got him completely wrapped around her little finger.

Tags
prince harry