Prince Harry Current Events 3: September-October 2004

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
He is a person who likes guns- why would he not want to join the army? Oh, and I think it would be great too if he went to university.

Prince Harry military's training:D

Attachments

• AP524431_guest.jpg
    AP524431_guest.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 352
Prince Harry is the best prince in the world for me :D, he has got a very big heart, all he has made in Leshoto is wonderful, I almost cried with the pics of the poor litle girl he has adopted... besides, every day Harry is more cute and attractive, he was a true gentlemen in the wedding of Davina :) ...

One question: which of them do you think was better suited in the Davina's wedding, Wills or Harry?... I liked more the Wills clothes, because his jacket and tie were more suitable than Harry's.
Harry's tie (the same one he wore in the opening of Diana's fountain) must be his favourite, he always choose it for great days XDDDD... by the way Harry was well suited too of course lol ... they're definitly my princes :D:D:D

Princes William and Harry and their uncle, Earl Spencer, at the wedding of Davina Duckworth-Chad and Tom Barber at St Marys Church in West Raynham, Norfolk.

www.colourpress.com

Attachments

• COLOUR10044779.jpeg
    COLOUR10044779.jpeg
    35.7 KB · Views: 370
  • COLOUR10044780.jpeg
    COLOUR10044780.jpeg
    26.7 KB · Views: 351
  • COLOUR10044781.jpeg
    COLOUR10044781.jpeg
    47.6 KB · Views: 368
  • COLOUR10044782.jpeg
    COLOUR10044782.jpeg
    39.5 KB · Views: 438
  • COLOUR10044783.jpeg
    COLOUR10044783.jpeg
    40.7 KB · Views: 503
  • COLOUR10044788.jpeg
    COLOUR10044788.jpeg
    26.3 KB · Views: 293
  • COLOUR10044789.jpeg
    COLOUR10044789.jpeg
    31.8 KB · Views: 294
  • COLOUR10044790.jpeg
    COLOUR10044790.jpeg
    42.9 KB · Views: 1,217
  • COLOUR10044792.jpeg
    COLOUR10044792.jpeg
    35.5 KB · Views: 452
that nice pictures of Prince Harry he become coaches with kids that great!

Sara Boyce

http://www.hellomagazine.com/royalty/2004/09/28/princeharry/

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/3698160.stm

Harry hosts a royal rugby lesson

Prince Harry hopes to promote rugby among children in England

Schoolchildren were in for a royal surprise when they took to the playing fields to find their new rugby coach for the day was Prince Harry.

The rugby-mad 20-year-old hosted a game of tag rugby for youngsters at a West Midlands primary school on Tuesday. A coaching qualification allows the Prince to teach non-contact tag rugby and 15-a-side rugby, ahead of him joining the army next year. His new role is aimed at promoting the sport among children in England.

Last edited:
Great pictures of Harry! He seems like such a natural with kids.

I think in the last few years he's really matured and become a young man rather than merely a party boy. His gap year was very well spent on various missions throughout the world. I think his mom would be quite proud of all the things he has done so far with his life. (And also what a handsome and charming devil he's become!)

I agree with you, lucy. He really seems like the only royal who actually isn't living in a rose-colored world. Even William has become, in my eyes, exceedingly elitist these past few years. It's nice to see Harry getting off his haunches and doing something with his life. I think everyone's proud of him.

I agree with both of you, Harry is my favourite Windsor, and my favourite prince, he's sweet, kind and with feet on earth.

I totally agree with gaggleofcrazypeople and Isadi, Harry is definitely my favourite Windosr he stands out for the pack while the others all seem to be sooooooooooo similar to one another, there's nothing much to distinguish them from each other...Harry has character ^___^

Yes Hillary, and a very sweet, special, wild, tender, hot, funny, caring character ;)

What does everyone think about this recent set of stories on Harry? True? Or a bitter teacher trying to get attention brought to herself?

A bitter teacher! This one probably thought that they could get their five minutes of fame by accusing Prince Harry of this. But as my mother and Ray Romano's father from Everybody Loves Raymond says, education is a scam.

Britters said:
What does everyone think about this recent set of stories on Harry? True? Or a bitter teacher trying to get attention brought to herself?
I don't know. I think it's a little of both. I read an article about it on CNN.com - must be big news when it makes the front page on that site! The article I read talked about a tape on which Harry admits to only writing a sentence or so and the teacher doing the rest. So, then I think there has to be some truth to it. Or, it could just be a quote taken out of context. Who knows?

I also think that it could be a teacher trying for her 15 minutes. She would have to know that something like this would make headlines are create quite a scandal. Although, I have to think that if this story is true, it makes her look bad as well (at least to me), for not standing on principle and refusing to go along with it in the first place.

Here is the article that I saw on CNN.com

READING, England (AP) -- A former teacher who claims she was unfairly dismissed from Eton College after being ordered to help Prince Harry cheat in an exam has tried to prove her allegation to a tribunal by playing a secret tape recording she had made while talking to him.

The former teacher, Sarah Forsyth, 30, has told the tribunal that she wrote nearly all the text of an art project that Prince Harry submitted to pass an important exam in 2002. On the tape, he can be heard saying: "It was a tiny, tiny bit. I did about a sentence of it."

Forsyth claims that Prince Harry, the son of Prince Charles and the late Princess Diana, was referring during this segment of the brief tape to the amount of work that he had done on the course materials submitted to the exam board.

The grade that Prince Harry received for the course work helped him win admission to his next school, Sandhurst, where he is now training as a military officer.

Nigel Giffen, a lawyer for Eton, on Thursday called Forsyth's conduct "pretty grubby."

Paddy Harverson, a spokesman for Prince Charles, told the hearing: "This is incredibly unfair on Harry. Miss Forsyth's lawyers have given the court a brief extract from the tape and placed their own interpretation upon it."

"The tape ... contains barely audible half-sentences, and it appears to have been edited. It is also difficult to tell what Harry is saying and what he is referring to, due to the poor quality of the recording and the disjointed nature of the tape. The fact remains Harry did not cheat. The allegations have been independently investigated and proven unfounded," Harverson said.

Thursday's hearing was held to prepare for next year's tribunal on Forsyth's alleged unfair dismissal.

Forsyth claims that she was fired on June 16, 2003, as a teacher at Eton, one of Britain's most prestigious private elementary and secondary schools, after being harassed by Ian Burke, then head of Eton's art department. She said Burke ordered her to carry out some of the work on Prince Harry's art project.

She said she secretly taped her conversation with the prince in her classroom, knowing that she was about to be unfairly dismissed from her job. "It was very difficult to talk to Prince Harry because he was always closely guarded by bodyguards," she testified.

Robin Allen, Forsyth's lawyer, said she got Burke's order after the school announced she would be given a one-year contract in the future, not a permanent teaching post at Eton.

"She was not happy about the order to help Prince Harry," Allen said. "She feared that if she complained about it at the time she would be victimized."

Previous complaints Forsyth had made about Burke's conduct were ignored, Allen said.

"She said she felt it was unethical and probably contributed to cheating, and she felt she had been asked to do it because of Prince Harry's position at the time," Allen said.

Giffen told the hearing that the "Harry issue" bore no relevance to the unfair dismissal case and should be excluded from the evidence. He argued that Eton headmaster Tony Little had been unaware of the taped conversation at the time he decided to dismiss her.

Allen disputed that, saying Little had known about the tape, that it played a role in her dismissal and therefore was central to her argument of having been mistreated.

Giffen said Forsyth's ultimate goal was to win more than the £10,000 ($18,000, €14,500) that Eton had offered her to terminate her contract.

READING, England (AP) -- An examination board said Friday that a tape recording in which Prince Harry allegedly admitted cheating on an art exam was insufficient to warrant a renewed investigation.

A former teacher who claims she was unfairly dismissed from Eton College after being ordered to help Prince Harry cheat on an exam tried to prove her allegation to a tribunal on Thursday by using a secret tape recording she had made while talking to him.

Sarah Forsyth, 30, has told the tribunal that she wrote nearly all the text of an art project that Prince Harry submitted to pass an important exam in 2002.

Her attorney, Robin Allen, quoted Harry as saying on the tape: "It was a tiny, tiny bit. I did about a sentence of it."

The examining board, Edexcel, said the teacher's evidence was not enough to warrant a new investigation.

"Edexcel has now reviewed the tape both by listening to it and reading the transcript provided for the tribunal," said board spokeswoman Stevie Pattison-Dick.

"It has been determined that the tape is inconclusive and not sufficiently evidentiary grounds to warrant the reopening of the malpractice investigation in this instance."

Forsyth claims that Prince Harry, the son of Prince Charles and the late Princess Diana, was referring to the amount of work that he had done on the course materials submitted to the exam board.

Eton later released its own transcript of the tape, with Prince Harry something slightly different: "I was, like, a sentence in it."

The grade that Prince Harry received for the course work helped him win admission to his next school, Sandhurst, where he will train as a military officer.

Paddy Harverson, a spokesman for Prince Charles, said Thursday: "This is incredibly unfair on Harry. Miss Forsyth's lawyers have given the court a brief extract from the tape and placed their own interpretation upon it."

As far as I can make out these allegations were delt with at the time. There seems no reason to bring them up again. However our press it seems, are hell bent on making Prince Harry out to be some sort of rebel. They probably haven't liked all the good works he has been doing lately and so couldn't wait to knock the poor guy down again.

It really irritates me that the press has access to private issues. Prince Harry has a right to privacy. Because he was born into the royal family does not mean that the world has the right to pry into his life.

ennyllorac said:
It really irritates me that the press has access to private issues. Prince Harry has a right to privacy. Because he was born into the royal family does not mean that the world has the right to pry into his life.
I couldn't agree more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom