Prince Harry Current Events 9: November 2005-January 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
BeatrixFan said:
Nothing would suprise me.
Well you who believe that Di was a a sort of over-ambitious and manipulative vixen (and from day 1, if you please), it surprises me you could believe that. Clearly giving birth to a lover's son would have totally destroyed her position in the BRF and irremediably stained her reputation (no more 'poor Diana' among the public opinion). Not to mention giving a superb reason to Charles to divorce her rapidly and rapidly marry Camilla (who would have looked like a Saint in comparison).
Clearly, that's would a foolish move from a over-ambitious manipulative vixen (don't you think?).

Or it would have given her a power over the RF. Her little legacy....

Last edited:
branchg said:
I can't believe anyone could possibly believe Diana would give birth to a child who was not her husband's?! Do you think she was that stupid?

No. At least not in the years 1982-1984 when the boys were born.

Hmmm...I love how we are all discussing this just because there is nothing else to discuss. This happened a few years ago when Harry was still in school.

Idriel said:
Well you who believe that Di was a a sort of over-ambitious and manipulative vixen (and from day 1, if you please), it surprises me you could believe that. Clearly giving birth to a lover's son would have totally destroyed her position in the BRF and irremediably stained her reputation (no more 'poor Diana' among the public opinion). Not to mention giving a superb reason to Charles to divorce her rapidly and rapidly marry Camilla (who would have looked like a Saint in comparison).
Clearly, that's would a foolish move from a over-ambitious manipulative vixen (don't you think?).

I really love your post, I totally agree with you, thanks for your nice words fro diana. You let me :eek: !

gaggleofcrazypeople said:
Hmmm...I love how we are all discussing this just because there is nothing else to discuss. This happened a few years ago when Harry was still in school.

LOL I was thinking that too. :D

Well if we've exhausted the subject of Harry's paternity, here's a little Harry escapade I found. It was posted by Harry's Polo Shirt the end of last month but we had too much else to talk about.

Harry is seeing red over 'sacked' aides memoirs

Apparently Charles' former secretary is writing a book about Charles' and Camilla's private life and claims Camilla pushed her out.

Harry met the co-author Nicholas Monson and got into an argument with him,

Indeed Mr Monson, who is the heir to Lincolnshire grandee Lord Monson, was astounded to find himself on the end of a "finger-jabbing outburst" from Prince Harry when the two were introduced last month at a club in Earls Court.

Although Monson declines to expand on his encounter, a friend who saw it says: "Harry seemed to have been briefed on who Nicholas was - probably by his unofficial ADC, Mark Dyer, who was drinking with him - and started haranguing him about leaving his father alone.

So what do you think? Harry seems fed up on all the tell-all books circulating about his parents. Did he go over the top or is his anger justifiable?

BeatrixFan said:
Or it would have given her a power over the RF. Her little legacy....
In what sense? Do you think she could have sort of blackmailed them?? I don't understand.

More realistically, it would have given the Queen all the public support she needed to kick Diana out of the family for good if she had given birth to a lover's child! Since Diana's biggest fear was losing her position and public standing, I highly doubt she would ever have been so foolish.

Idriel said:
Clearly giving birth to a lover's son would have totally destroyed her position in the BRF and irremediably stained her reputation

Only if she got found out, perhaps Diana was going for the last laugh or thought of it as pay back!

I think it's a way for him to connect with the rest of his cadets. Everyone knows he doesn't need the money. That's not the point.

Well then he shouldn't play it off as "for charity". Spinning it like that doesn't make much sense. Like gaggle said, there are better ways to donate to charities. I also think there are better ways to bond with the cadets. If this story is true, it very well may not be, I find it very odd.

It's harmless fun. People are making too much a big deal out of two quid. Seriously, can anyone survive on two pounds a week if he just handed over the money?!

Incas said:
It's harmless fun. People are making too much a big deal out of two quid.
Yes. Just as everyone in the office, from the manager to the post boy (or girl) puts in each fortnight or whatever for the lotto or lottery, Harry is just doing the same. Imagine the headlines if he refused to participate in this harmless group activity. Here's one: "That's Rich! Harry Snubs Fellow Cadets!"

Incas said:
It's harmless fun. People are making too much a big deal out of two quid. Seriously, can anyone survive on two pounds a week if he just handed over the money?!

I agree, please give the guy a break. The Queen Mum liked a flutter and very few people condemned her.:)

Why on earth would he do that? He already has enough money! Does anyone think he would actually give it all away to the poor? What a waste of money! He could give those two pounds to the poor, that would make much more sense.

For goodness sake! I have never read more patetic stuff !

AgnesK said:
For goodness sake! I have never read more pathetic stuff !
Yes Agnes, I'm afraid this is what happens when news of Harry is a bit thin on the ground.
In this case we are told that Harry has joined a Lotto syndicate with his army buddies, unremarkable one may think, only for some to take objection. Go figure.

I Dont see a problem its not like hes got a gambling Problem (well that we know of)

I'm sorry to you all that don't take me seriously. Its just that its world AIDS day and I already care too much about the poor than I probably should.

Can't someone have a bit of fun without being attacked! At least he isn't doing drugs in order to get the excitment.

Last edited:
I'm sorry to you all that don't take me seriously. Its just that its world AIDS day and I already care too much about the poor than I probably should.
Gaggleofcrazypeople, there are members of the Forums who are very well aware that December 1 is International AIDS Day and for those of us who have lost many friends over the years it has an even greater significance. So, putting Harry's participation in the Lotto syndicate in perspective, it's a story of mild interest but definitely not of any importance in the scheme of things.

Thank you warren. Now lets please talk about something else. Does anyone know a part of Harry's life that hasn't been scanadlized?

This weekend WE tv network in the US has a biography, "Harry, the Mysterious Prince."

Lady Jean said:
This weekend WE tv network in the US has a biography, "Harry, the Mysterious Prince."

I'm getting ready to watch that in about 15 minutes...has anyone seen it already? Is it worth watching?

BeccaLynn07 said:
I'm getting ready to watch that in about 15 minutes...has anyone seen it already? Is it worth watching?

I've watched the first half hour. So far a couple of things have been wrong I believe. Just a general bashing of Harry and that Charles is a bad parent.

Jess said:
I've watched the first half hour. So far a couple of things have been wrong I believe. Just a general bashing of Harry and that Charles is a bad parent.

It seems most of the 'bad parent' knocking comes from people who, if they have children, they are very young. Nobody can even imagine how difficult it must be to bring up a young prince. A lot of kids get into minor trouble, they don't have it splashed across the world.:(
I think Charles is making a good job, so far, of being a parent!:)

I'm not familiar with WE network. What is it?

Yea I didnt like the program but I dont like many royal drama programs. It says the Charles is a distant and bad father and that they dont have a good relationship which is far from the truth. Harry hasnt done anything i didnt do when I was his age. I even did worse and Im not a bad person. Its a part of growing up and making mistakes. Everybody does it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom