Prince Harry Current Events 9: November 2005-January 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Charles ever want a baby daughter, when diana was pregnant with william he said to the press than he want a girl, he was very frustred with harry born.

may be in the furture wills or harry will have one daughter and charles will be very happy with her grandchildren.

Charles and Harry are close as ever. Im rather jealous of their father/son relationship. I have nothing like that with my father. Harry could have invited any friend or girlfriend to sandhurst for the weekend but he chose his father. There is no doubt about the bond they have.

This is the most ridiculous thing I have heard yet! Some people will do and say anything for money and publicity. What is most upsetting about this rumour is that people will actually believe it and continue to repeat it.

You can look at any picture of Harry in various stages of his life and see his Windsor/Spencer heirtage. He looks just like his aunt Sarah Spencer and his uncles Edward (the Dukes of Windsor and Earl of Wessex). Regardless of what anyone thinks...Harry is Charles's son. Charles is Harry's father. Thats all that matters. I am sure the British government knows the exact moment Diana had her affair with Hewitt. Didn't she have bodyguards at that time? If he did a DNA test (which I am sure is not the case) I am positive the royal family will NOT release the test. Nor should they. Its no one's business but their own.

it was actually printed in a newspaper here in OZ , which was from one of the books Diana never got to finished, that she had both William and Harry to be DNA tested to prove to Charles and the Queen that both boys were Charles and the results both were Diana's and Charles boys..

Harry doesn't look like Hewitt, his Charles son and his got the Spencer hair color

Even if he[harry] wasn't Prince Charles' son, it's too late now!

I saw pictures of the DOE, taken at some horse-riding event earlier in the year which was attended by Edward, Sophie and her brother and his family. I was amazed at the strong resemblance between Harry and the DOE which in my mind put to rest the rumours about Harry being someone else's son but Charles. Also, if you look at photos of the DOE as a young man there is a strong resemblance between the two.

Stella

NJRedDevils said:
it was actually printed in a newspaper here in OZ , which was from one of the books Diana never got to finished, that she had both William and Harry to be DNA tested to prove to Charles and the Queen that both boys were Charles and the results both were Diana's and Charles boys..

Harry doesn't look like Hewitt, his Charles son and his got the Spencer hair color

I havn't heard of any book here that says that, what is it called or who is the author.
Yes Harry has the Spencer hair colouring, which could be expected as his mother was a Spencer. I don't see him looking like Charles or the Duke of Edinburgh or Earl of Wessex.
As I said in a previous post, no matter what his parentage, he is Charles's son.

Last edited:
I also think Harry looks a lot like Charles in the face and the lankiness of his walk.

NJRedDevils said:
it was actually printed in a newspaper here in OZ , which was from one of the books Diana never got to finished...
Just how many books was Diana writing?
If she never finished this book, how did parts of it appear in an Australian newspaper and no-where else?

Good point Warren. ;) :)

I don't think Harry looks like the Windsors but that hardly makes him Hewitt's son. I guess the papers are going on the fact that most of the Windsors look alike so if Harry doesn't, he must be a Hewitt.

The Windsors may pass down strong genes but it doesn't mean that everyone in the family has got to look the same. It was the same with JFK Jr. growing up. All the Kennedys looked alike except for him.

Whenever someone says this based on looks, I always direct them here ; www.queenlookalike.com - Now, Elizabeth is a dear friend of mine and I can vouch that she isn't an illegitimate twin or related to Royalty at all - but she looks like the Queen. Looks mean nothing.

Certainly not! I was there on that day but thats definately not me rather John McCririck the racing personality.

I have always thought that Harry looked more like his cousins on the Spencer side of the family. I haven't seen photos in ages but I remember seeing them at Diana's funeral. It would be interesting to see current photos of the Spencer cousins to compare.

With regards to hair colour (which is all he apparently has in common with Hewitt) not exactly the most reliable comparison to parents. I am one of three girls (with the same parents), I am a brunette, and my one sister is red-haired while the other is blonde.:)

Harry is a strange mixed version of his parents, it happens in many families that one kid looks like noone and everyone at the same time. All in all, I think Harry resembles Charles more than Diana!

pollyemma said:
wow, beatrixfan, you're hot!
But Pollyemma, don't you think he would be even hotter if he considered getting a chin tuck at the same time as his nose job?

LadyS said:
I have always thought that Harry looked more like his cousins on the Spencer side of the family. I haven't seen photos in ages but I remember seeing them at Diana's funeral. It would be interesting to see current photos of the Spencer cousins to compare.

Which ones? I doubt there are many pics of them though.

gaggleofcrazypeople said:
Which ones? I doubt there are many pics of them though.

not " his cousins ". I think he is a mini copy of his Grandfather the Duke of Edinburg...look at the pics.

Looks don't mean that much. Almost all of our DNA is exactly like the royals. Its just that 1% difference.
Considering we have the same DNA as cows minus 2-4%, that is saying a lot.

dakodas said:
Considering we have the same DNA as cows minus 2-4%, that is saying a lot.
I don't think it was the cows.
It was the primates. …cows would turn the Charles Darwin’s theory up-side down.:D

Sooo suddenly Hewitts says that his affair with Di started in 1982? How interesting... I guess we will soon be graced with a new updated and improved version of his master piece A Princess in Love (one got to pay one's taxes, and Bentleys don't come cheap).
PLEASE folks, get real. Jamie sold about everything there was to be sold about DI. Do you really believe, feeling a ultimate remorse when writing his book or giving tell-all interviews, or selling intimates letters to the highest bidder, he did decide to act gentlemanly in falsify the date of the dalliance? To protect Harry? 'So yeah I can write about the sessions in the stables but let's not hurt the little boy'. Suuure.
Whatever, Harry looks like a perfect blend of Philips and Charles Spencer. The red hair is a Spencer trademark. Diana herself was a venetian blond (she died her hair fair blond), just like William is.

And as Branchg wrote, end of the story.

segolen said:
I don't think it was the cows.
It was the primates. …cows would turn the Charles Darwin’s theory up-side down.:D
Have you studied genetics? We share over 98.5 percent of our DNA with the chimpanzees. Only a tiny bit of the genome makes us human.

Wow, genetics getting off topic.
Yeah, strange things happen to threads. Here we have Prince Harry News and Pictures; instead we have cows, chimpanzees, genomes, and Charles Darwin. ;)

Do you think the "question" (or rumors) of the uncertainity of Harry's paternity is the reason why certain members of the royal family seem to favor William over him?

I don't think the uncertainty is why some family members favor William. Harry has done some wild things in the past that some of his family may disapprove of. William just seems calmer, I guess you could say more dignified since William knows his future is different than Harry's. Harry seems to be more fun though :D.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom