Prince Harry Current Events 12: April-July 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I must admit I hardly believe a single word of the girl, sorry, didn't work with me. She got her 15 minute now we can forget her and be sure she will never again be in the spotlight.

Maybe there's a truth on it..we dont know for sure.. Bachelor Princes are just normal guys sometimes, they are vulnerable to temptations especially that they are sorrounded by beautiful women-nobility or commoner who are hopefuls to have an affair or marry a real life Prince Charming..Look at Prince Albert of Monaco, he looked so properly behaved and everyone thought that he was gay coz he is still single and doesnt admit any official girlfriend..then all of a sudden, he admits fathering two children out of wedlock..and one of his child was somewhat conceived through a two-day romance..Now Back to Harry,if there's a truth about this girl and Prince Harry, I would say that this girl is kind of "exagerrating" the events occured that time just to add spice to the story...but we dont know for sure...

Last edited:
Im not sure ?? what order would he even get ive heard the same asked about William

I wonder why this thread is slower then Prince William's thread? Is Prince Harry more out of the public's eye?

Well since he is in the Army....that might have something to do with it.

In command: Prince Harry fulfils childhood dream

Almost 13 years ago to the day, a young Prince Harry peered out from under a commander's helmet, smiling shyly aboard a Scimitar tank in Army fatigues as he embarked on his first formal public engagement.

Today the 21-year-old prince presents a very different picture aboard an Army vehicle, as he fulfils his childhood dream of military life. The third in line to the throne now puts on a communications helmet and protective goggles and has the responsibility of driving an armoured reconnaissance vehicle.
Having successfully completed the signals phase of his troop leader's course at Bovington in Dorset, the Prince has now begun the second segment of the training - concentrating on driving, commanding and maintaining a tracked reconnaissance vehicle, known as a CVR(T).
The next challenge for the prince will see him master gunnery, including live firing, and the tactical application of all he has learnt.
Cornet Wales, as Prince Harry will be known as a second lieutenant in the Blues and Royals, will eventually command 11 soldiers and four Scimitar tanks.

Photo released by the British army on Sunday July 9 2006 of Prince Harry, youngest son of Prince Charles and the late Diana, Princess of Wales, in a Spartan armoured reconnaissance vehicle during his driving and maintenance phase at the Armoured Fighting Vehicle (AFV) Driving and Maintenance School at Bovington in Dorset on Friday July 7 2006. D&M involves learning to drive, command and maintain a tracked reconnaissance vehicle. Prince Harry will be on the D&M course for the rest of this month, and will complete the entire Troop Leaders course in October. As a Troop Leader, the prince will eventually be qualified to command a troop of four armoured vehicles.

from AP-Polfoto

Attachments

• h1.jpg
    h1.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 217
  • h2.jpg
    h2.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 184
  • h3.jpg
    h3.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 174
  • h4.jpg
    h4.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 214
purple_platinum said:
Photo released by the British army on Sunday July 9 2006 of Prince Harry, youngest son of Prince Charles and the late Diana, Princess of Wales, in a Spartan armoured reconnaissance vehicle during his driving and maintenance phase at the Armoured Fighting Vehicle (AFV) Driving and Maintenance School at Bovington in Dorset on Friday July 7 2006. D&M involves learning to drive, command and maintain a tracked reconnaissance vehicle. Prince Harry will be on the D&M course for the rest of this month, and will complete the entire Troop Leaders course in October. As a Troop Leader, the prince will eventually be qualified to command a troop of four armoured vehicles.

from AP-Polfoto

Iam sooooo proud of him!!! At least "someone" is working...:rolleyes:

I am also proud! He has accomplished his dream! How awesome.

OK, when I saw the two pictures and compared them, it was really amazing. He hasn't changed a bit. :) He is the spitting image he was years ago.

^thanks for sharing! He looks really hot in those, as usual.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom