Prince Harry Current Events 10: January-March 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
gaggleofcrazypeople said:
That is definately not really Harry's pic.

Tell me about it. Do these people actually think they can fool people with that copy and paste trick? WOW. :eek: :D

lol coundnt they show the real pic at least one well at least now I Know when he Passes April 9th His dads first Anniversary :)

Laraib said:
Tell me about it. Do these people actually think they can fool people with that copy and paste trick? WOW. :eek: :D

you are misunderstanding the pictures, they were made by the "journalists" toddlers in Paint, they just were "having fun" like the children of german magazines' staff do:rolleyes: :D

I tell you, my three-year-old nephew can use Paint much better than those people, come on there is Corel Draw for a reason!!!:D :D

crisiñaki said:
you are misunderstanding the pictures, they were made by the "journalists" toddlers in Paint, they just were "having fun" like the children of german magazines' staff do:rolleyes: :D

I tell you, my three-year-old nephew can use Paint much better than those people, come on there is Corel Draw for a reason!!!:D :D

I can use it better!:p :) Just one close look at the pic, and you see exactly the places they pathched it. :confused:

That is definately not really Harry's pic.
The Sun is not claiming the pic is of Harry. If everyone reads the caption of the pic, it says "Harry in our mock up". It always pays to read past the headline.

Last edited:
I know, but they could have done a better job. It looks last minute. If they really want to be something big, they should try harder.

You'd think with all the money The Sun makes, they could have been able to invested in a good copy of Photoshop. It just looks so amateure.:D :D

Less than a month now and Harry will make his commission. I am so happy for him and there have been many who have believed Harry doesn't have what it takes. To me he is more soldier than William, although William did surprise me when he made it all the way in his Welsh adventure.

But, Harry I really love to read about because he's a cool dude and seems more down to earth than his brother who does seem more uptight about things. Doesn't mean I don't respect or dislike William because I like him alot, but Harry gives the Windsors a little less "stuffing".

:)

Wow. It seems like he has been there forever. Or atleast planning to graduate from there for forever.

That's so funny that you say that because as I was reading the posts I was thinking, "ALREADY? Geez seems like he just entered yesterday!" Time is so strange sometimes!

HRH Kimetha said:
Doesn't mean I don't respect or dislike William because I like him alot, but Harry gives the Windsors a little less "stuffing".

:)
I agree, IMO, Harry makes the royals more normal... People relate to Harry. I think that the reason people are more forgiving of him, is because he makes you want to hug him. He has a sence of innocence and insecurity about him that many people relate to.

Harry's polo shirt said:
I agree, IMO, Harry makes the royals more normal... People relate to Harry. I think that the reason people are more forgiving of him, is because he makes you want to hug him. He has a sence of innocence and insecurity about him that many people relate to.

hehee... mmm yes, Harry innocent indeed! :rolleyes: :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom