The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > British Royals > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
  #181  
Old 03-05-2006, 05:23 PM
Heir Presumptive
 
Join Date: May 2004
Posts: 2,194
I guess after he was in the news, he needs to take some time out of being in the limelight for a while.
__________________

__________________
Hasta la vista, baby!
  #182  
Old 03-06-2006, 02:26 AM
sara1981's Avatar
Heir Apparent
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: North Little Rock, United States
Posts: 3,448
Slash Harry in Army drill
http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2-2006100573,00.html
__________________

__________________
  #183  
Old 03-06-2006, 06:55 PM
Heir Presumptive
 
Join Date: May 2004
Posts: 2,194
That is definately not really Harry's pic.
__________________
Hasta la vista, baby!
  #184  
Old 03-06-2006, 09:15 PM
Laraib's Avatar
Nobility
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Chicago, United States
Posts: 419
Quote:
Originally Posted by gaggleofcrazypeople
That is definately not really Harry's pic.
Tell me about it. Do these people actually think they can fool people with that copy and paste trick? WOW.
  #185  
Old 03-06-2006, 10:43 PM
Heir Presumptive
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Monterey, United States
Posts: 2,325
lol coundnt they show the real pic at least one well at least now I Know when he Passes April 9th His dads first Anniversary :)
__________________
  #186  
Old 03-06-2006, 11:39 PM
crisiñaki's Avatar
Heir Apparent
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: London, United Kingdom
Posts: 3,800
Quote:
Originally Posted by Laraib
Tell me about it. Do these people actually think they can fool people with that copy and paste trick? WOW.
you are misunderstanding the pictures, they were made by the "journalists" toddlers in Paint, they just were "having fun" like the children of german magazines' staff do

I tell you, my three-year-old nephew can use Paint much better than those people, come on there is Corel Draw for a reason!!!
__________________
  #187  
Old 03-07-2006, 01:48 AM
Avalon's Avatar
Heir Apparent
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Yerevan, Armenia
Posts: 5,905
Quote:
Originally Posted by crisiñaki
you are misunderstanding the pictures, they were made by the "journalists" toddlers in Paint, they just were "having fun" like the children of german magazines' staff do

I tell you, my three-year-old nephew can use Paint much better than those people, come on there is Corel Draw for a reason!!!
I can use it better!:p :) Just one close look at the pic, and you see exactly the places they pathched it.
__________________
Queen Elizabeth: "I cannot lead you into battle, I do not give you laws or administer justice but I can do something else, I can give you my heart and my devotion to these old islands and to all the peoples of our brotherhood of nations." God, Save The Queen!
  #188  
Old 03-07-2006, 03:39 AM
Warren's Avatar
Administrator
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Sydney, Australia
Posts: 15,281
Quote:
Originally Posted by gaggleofcrazypeople
That is definately not really Harry's pic.
The Sun is not claiming the pic is of Harry. If everyone reads the caption of the pic, it says "Harry in our mock up". It always pays to read past the headline.
__________________
Seeking information? Check out the extensive Royal A-Z
  #189  
Old 03-07-2006, 01:49 PM
Heir Presumptive
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Monterey, United States
Posts: 2,325
as I Already did. :)
__________________
  #190  
Old 03-07-2006, 04:39 PM
Heir Presumptive
 
Join Date: May 2004
Posts: 2,194
I know, but they could have done a better job. It looks last minute. If they really want to be something big, they should try harder.
__________________
Hasta la vista, baby!
  #191  
Old 03-08-2006, 02:20 PM
Royal Highness
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: , Canada
Posts: 1,692
You'd think with all the money The Sun makes, they could have been able to invested in a good copy of Photoshop. It just looks so amateure.
__________________
  #192  
Old 03-12-2006, 01:23 AM
HRH Kimetha's Avatar
Courtier
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Arlington, United States
Posts: 778
Less than a month now and Harry will make his commission. I am so happy for him and there have been many who have believed Harry doesn't have what it takes. To me he is more soldier than William, although William did surprise me when he made it all the way in his Welsh adventure.

But, Harry I really love to read about because he's a cool dude and seems more down to earth than his brother who does seem more uptight about things. Doesn't mean I don't respect or dislike William because I like him alot, but Harry gives the Windsors a little less "stuffing".

:)
__________________
  #193  
Old 03-12-2006, 04:10 PM
Heir Presumptive
 
Join Date: May 2004
Posts: 2,194
Wow. It seems like he has been there forever. Or atleast planning to graduate from there for forever.
__________________
Hasta la vista, baby!
  #194  
Old 03-12-2006, 09:57 PM
Britters's Avatar
Courtier
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: DC, United States
Posts: 878
Quote:
Originally Posted by gaggleofcrazypeople
Wow. It seems like he has been there forever. Or atleast planning to graduate from there for forever.
That's so funny that you say that because as I was reading the posts I was thinking, "ALREADY? Geez seems like he just entered yesterday!" Time is so strange sometimes!
__________________
Have you ever wished on a star? It's a magic everyone needs to experience!
  #195  
Old 03-13-2006, 07:11 AM
Harry's polo shirt's Avatar
Heir Presumptive
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: my paradise, United States
Posts: 2,091
Quote:
Originally Posted by HRH Kimetha
Doesn't mean I don't respect or dislike William because I like him alot, but Harry gives the Windsors a little less "stuffing".

:)
I agree, IMO, Harry makes the royals more normal... People relate to Harry. I think that the reason people are more forgiving of him, is because he makes you want to hug him. He has a sence of innocence and insecurity about him that many people relate to.
__________________
"The pain of spending a week with my brother is well worth it."
– Prince William, on joining Prince Harry for a charity motorcycle ride across South Africa

  #196  
Old 03-13-2006, 07:36 AM
Lil princess lost's Avatar
Aristocracy
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Perth, Australia
Posts: 146
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry's polo shirt
I agree, IMO, Harry makes the royals more normal... People relate to Harry. I think that the reason people are more forgiving of him, is because he makes you want to hug him. He has a sence of innocence and insecurity about him that many people relate to.
hehee... mmm yes, Harry innocent indeed!
__________________
  #197  
Old 03-14-2006, 09:46 AM
Imperial Majesty
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: ***, United States
Posts: 16,897
Time for a new thread, which can be found here:

http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums...-8-a-9148.html
__________________

__________________
Closed Thread

Tags
prince harry


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Prince Felipe and Princess Letizia, Current Events Part 24: June 2006 Anna_R Current Events Archive 192 06-21-2006 07:37 AM
The Duchess of Cornwall current events 1: March-June 2006 Elspeth Current Events Archive 249 06-15-2006 04:10 AM
Prince Naruhito Visits Mexico- March 15, 2006-March 21, 2006 mandyy Crown Prince Naruhito and Crown Princess Masako and Family 34 04-02-2006 04:29 AM
Crown Prince Philippe and Crown Princess Mathilde: Current Events Part 10 pdas1201 Current Events Archive 209 03-05-2006 08:23 PM
HSH Prince Albert Current Events 15 : Jan.2006 - Feb.2006 Ennyllorac Current Events Archive 293 02-26-2006 03:32 PM




Additional Links
Popular Tags
abdication birth charlene chris o'neill crown prince frederik crown prince haakon crown princess letizia crown princess mary crown princess mette-marit crown princess victoria current events dutch royal history fashion grand duchess maria teresa grand duke henri habsburg hohenzollern infanta cristina infanta elena jordan king abdullah ii king carl xvi gustav king felipe king felipe vi king harald king juan carlos king philippe king willem-alexander luxembourg ottoman pom prince albert prince albert ii prince carl philip prince constantijn prince felipe prince floris prince laurent prince pieter-christiaan princess princess alexia (2005 -) princess anita princess ariane princess beatrix princess catharina-amalia princess charlene princess claire princess elisabeth princess laurentien princess letizia princess mabel princess madeleine princess margriet princess marie princess mary princess of asturias queen elizabeth ii queen letizia queen mathilde queen maxima queen paola queen rania queen silvia queen sofia royal russia spain state visit wedding william


Our Communities

Our communities encompass many different hobbies and interests, but each one is built on friendly, intelligent membership.

» More about our Communities

Automotive Communities

Our Automotive communities encompass many different makes and models. From U.S. domestics to European Saloons.

» More about our Automotive Communities

RV & Travel Trailer Communities

Our RV & Travel Trailer sites encompasses virtually all types of Recreational Vehicles, from brand-specific to general RV communities.

» More about our RV Communities

Marine Communities

Our Marine websites focus on Cruising and Sailing Vessels, including forums and the largest cruising Wiki project on the web today.

» More about our Marine Communities


Copyright 2002-2012 Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:54 AM.

Social Knowledge Networks

eXTReMe Tracker
Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2014
Jelsoft Enterprises

Royal News Delivered to your Email!

You can get the latest Royal News right in your inbox.

unsusbcribe at anytime with one click

Close [X]