Prince Harry Current Events 7: August-September 2005

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So anyway, I really think that Harry having security is pointless because these guards aren't really doing their job.

no, they are not. May be they need to get payed more !!! I guess:cool: ..or to get rid of 'em:p ....more pocket money for Harry & a girlfriend !

The security has been awful lately. Not only with the Sandherst thing but with the guy who was on Buckingham palace(?). It seems that the security would be very tight sence terrorism has risen, but it doesn't seem like their security guards are doing anything.

Harry's best girl?

When you look back on all the girls Harry has been friends (or more) with, who was or is your favorite? I rather miss Emma! What did you guys think about Emma Lippiat? Wasn't she a student of that girls' school near Highgrove and that's how she and Harry met? Was Nicola Sturgis just a friend of hers that she would bring along to hang out with Harry, or did Harry actually date Nicola too?

Lets refresh some memories eh?

You can find info on Emma (mentioned by CasiraghiTrio) on WHU here: http://whu.teamhighgrove.com/girllist.html

Quotes on Emma: "...Harry surrounded by blondes at a polo match. Two girls were identified as Lizzy Ward and Emma Lippiat. Days later Emma would once again be phtographed at a polo match...this time with William. Emma lives a short drive from Highgrove in Alderton, Wilts. A friend said: 'She's a natural, unaffected girl who shares the princes' interests. She gets on with both of them and doesn't seem intimidated by the fact that they're royal'..."

Also I provided a picture of Emma but it isn't very good :p...it's from http://whu.teamhighgrove.com as well if any of you were wondering...

Attachments

• emma.jpg
    emma.jpg
    3.6 KB · Views: 1,808
Last edited:
grim_lady said:
Lets refresh some memories eh?

You can find info on Emma (mentioned by CasiraghiTrio) on WHU here: http://whu.teamhighgrove.com/girllist.html

Quotes on Emma: "...Harry surrounded by blondes at a polo match. Two girls were identified as Lizzy Ward and Emma Lippiat. Days later Emma would once again be phtographed at a polo match...this time with William. Emma lives a short drive from Highgrove in Alderton, Wilts. A friend said: 'She's a natural, unaffected girl who shares the princes' interests. She gets on with both of them and doesn't seem intimidated by the fact that they're royal'..."

Also I provided a picture of Emma but it isn't very good :p...

Oh yes, I remember know. I guess "unaffected" means virgin right? I think some of the girls were just obsessed with royalty. They liked to be in papers and be photographed with them. I didn't like Tara Palmer-Tomkinson, Davina Duckworth-Chad, Emelia D'Erlanger, and Lizzy Ward, to name a few.

that is the first picture I have seen of Guy Pelly. Is he really like everyone says, I never hear anything about him.

Last edited:
Actually unaffected means sincere or genuine in this case, their behavior was not influenced by the fact that he was royal.

Does anyone know anything about Guy Pelly? When did him and harry meet?

I know they were in Australia together. They had been friends for a while, but he had been doing so many inapropriate things that it seems like they were forcebly distanced by those who care about Harry's image.

It was mentioned in a news item last week that Guy Pelly was offered a spot on the "I'm a Celebrity" show. Can't remember where I saw it. Probably Daily Mail or Sun.

GUY Pelly went to Eton with with PW&H, and he got using drugs. He was the one that got Harry to try drugs. He was always doing stupid things and because of that PC tried to ban him but it neaver worked. Very bad infleuence on Harry.

Maybe a toxic snake will get Guy Pelly. He he he, just kidding

:D You are vicious!:D That show is so staged. Even if a cobra pops up, someone put it there.

Incas said:
It was mentioned in a news item last week that Guy Pelly was offered a spot on the "I'm a Celebrity" show. Can't remember where I saw it. Probably Daily Mail or Sun.

I saw it too. I really don't think he is much of a celebrity.

CATS said:
GUY Pelly went to Eton with with PW&H, and he got using drugs. He was the one that got Harry to try drugs. He was always doing stupid things and because of that PC tried to ban him but it neaver worked. Very bad infleuence on Harry.

I think I read that Guy has denied introducing Harry to drugs. Harry goes to alot of socialite clubs, so many people had an influence on his drug usage. But sence Guy and Harry were such good friends Guy probably did drugs with him or something.

Harry's polo shirt said:
I think I read that Guy has denied introducing Harry to drugs. Harry goes to alot of socialite clubs, so many people had an influence on his drug usage. But sence Guy and Harry were such good friends Guy probably did drugs with him or something.

You're right,I don't think he really introduced them to Harry,however I do believe that he encouraged them,hence Harry was more likely to try drugs.I still think that Harry should be held accountable for his drugs and habits.After all,Guy really didn't shove them down his throat?:)

polop said:
I still think that Harry should be held accountable for his drugs and habits.After all,Guy really didn't shove them down his throat?:)

Absolutely!! Like I said earlier I have never done drugs, but some of my friends have. I made the decision not too, Harry could have refused drugs but he didn't. I guess the palace just wanted someone to blame and Guy seemed like the perfect person.

would you really believe anything a guy who ran nude:eek: public place ?(ex, Guy pelly) He was not on a beach either, he was at a concert (The prince's trust concert)

Last edited:
segolen said:
-has anybody 've seen photos of the University of Cape Town where she studies.

it is on a great location. Wow ! here is a photo.

I agree...great location

Last edited by a moderator:
segolen said:
-has anybody 've seen photos of the University of Cape Town where she studies.
it is on a great location. Wow ! here is a photo.

Wow, it looks gorgeous...great location, indeed.

Last edited by a moderator:
That view is magnificent!Even I would study there,and I HATE to study!

For someone to go their they must have a love of nature. So Chelsy and Harry meet in that area.

Wow compared to my university that is something! All mine has to offer is the fact it's right next door to our parliament house in the centre of the city!

not me :(. I know a friend living down there, but he is not studying in there

Harry's polo shirt said:
For someone to go their they must have a love of nature. So Chelsy and Harry meet in that area.

this is a good question. I'm not sure how they met( Harry and Chelsy). Does anyone know?

segolen said:
this is a good question. I'm not sure how they met( Harry and Chelsy). Does anyone know?

No one really knows I think.....Harry was spotteed kissing Chelsy in the summer of 2004 and that's how the media knew that she was his latest girlfriend...But people magazine said that they meet through her borther...or something like that.:confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom