The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > British Royals > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 09-19-2005, 12:25 AM
Nobility

haha. Harry has a fun&sweet grandma. she seems much less formal&rigid to her grandchildren than she was to her children

Life is mostly froth and bubbles Two things stand like stone
Kindness in others' trouble Courage in your own
Old 09-19-2005, 01:16 AM
Nobility

haha how does the sun know this? this is a cute story but i doubt that it's true...

Old 09-19-2005, 03:51 AM
Imperial Majesty

I don't know if it is true or not but we have been getting reports for a few weeks now that the Queen has been texting to both grandsons the cricket scores. She has been able to watch it while they have been doing other things and they taught her to text.

How the sun knows what she texts I don't know and frankly don't want to know.

If she knows how to do the texting thing then it makes sense that she might text her grandson on his birthday.

It is not that I don't believe she did it I just question the reliability of the source.
Old 09-19-2005, 04:24 AM
Aristocracy

For Christmas one year Prince Andrew bought one for her and showed her how to use her cellphone. I think there is even picture of her checking text message or sending one. Apparently uses it regalarly to keep in contact with her family. So considering she has an IPOD and uses a computer, it really wouldn't surprise me if the story was true. As her grandaugter said she is a very wise woman.
Old 09-19-2005, 05:15 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by CATS
So considering she has an IPOD and uses a computer, .
so we can send HRM an email then
or she can talk to us in the royal forums
Old 09-19-2005, 12:21 PM
Heir Apparent

LAID-BACK SNAPS OF BIKER BOY HARRY
http://www.hellomagazine.com/royalty...9/princeharry/

Old 09-19-2005, 12:57 PM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
so we can send HRM an email then
or she can talk to us in the royal forums
Just so long as she behaves, that's all.
Old 09-19-2005, 01:10 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by florawindsor
haha. Harry has a fun&sweet grandma. she seems much less formal&rigid to her grandchildren than she was to her children
Almost all grandmothers are like that. It would just show how human our Queen is.
Old 09-19-2005, 01:59 PM
Royal Highness
Royal Blogger, TRF Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry's polo shirt
Someone probably did it for her.
How cynical of you! But exactly what I thought!!
Old 09-19-2005, 02:07 PM
Heir Presumptive

Prince Harry pledged love to Chelsy Devy

The couple exchanged love tokens, which they hope will one day be replaced by wedding rings if they are allowed to marry by their families.

more if you want to vomit here:
http://www.femalefirst.co.uk/royal_family/93682004.htm

Old 09-19-2005, 05:19 PM
Heir Presumptive

Thats seems unrealistic and untrue.
Old 09-19-2005, 10:25 PM
Gentry

Harry at 21

I love that picture of Harry on his bike. He has grown into such a handsome, hunky young man. He's even better looking than William now. I wonder if he will keep his thick hair. Too bad baldness runs in the family.

I loved what he said about Chelsea in the interview. It's very sweet how protective he is of her and how he compliments her. He seems to adore her.

Is there any site where you can download his interview?
Old 09-19-2005, 11:32 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry's polo shirt
Prince Harry pledged love to Chelsy Devy

The couple exchanged love tokens, which they hope will one day be replaced by wedding rings if they are allowed to marry by their families.

more if you want to vomit here:
http://www.femalefirst.co.uk/royal_family/93682004.htm
It's not that bad. It's actually cute. Maybe he is like his uncle Andrew who stood up many times for Fergie because he loved her. Time will tell.
Old 09-20-2005, 01:57 PM

Talking prince harry

hes fitt isnt he
he looked gourgous in his interveiw the other day
any1 agree
Old 09-20-2005, 06:36 PM
Heir Presumptive

I agree with you. But I like the bike photo best.
Old 09-20-2005, 07:13 PM
Royal Highness

Hum, as much as I think the bike pix looks good, to me, it's another case of a rich kid pretending to be a scruffy bloke.
Old 09-20-2005, 08:02 PM
Aristocracy

I agree with you, Incas. I still think Harry is hot, though!
Old 09-21-2005, 01:01 AM
Administrator in Memoriam

Iconography & propaganda

Quote:
Originally Posted by Incas
Hum, as much as I think the bike pix looks good, to me, it's another case of a rich kid pretending to be a scruffy bloke.
Not to be taken too seriously. There have been three photographs released for his 21st: Harry with Wills (to emphasise the brotherly aspect and family ties); Harry in uniform (to reassure us of his serious intent and new-found sense of responsibility); and Harry and the bike (to appeal to his contemporaries). Three pics quite deliberately designed to appeal to different segments of the population and different demographics.
Old 09-21-2005, 04:04 AM
Nobility

Good analysis. I hadn't thought of that, but, now that you point it out, the craftiness is crystal clear.
Old 09-21-2005, 12:39 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warren
Not to be taken too seriously. There have been three photographs released for his 21st: Harry with Wills (to emphasise the brotherly aspect and family ties); Harry in uniform (to reassure us of his serious intent and new-found sense of responsibility); and Harry and the bike (to appeal to his contemporaries). Three pics quite deliberately designed to appeal to different segments of the population and different demographics.
Never thought of it like that, Warren.

Closed Thread

Tags
prince harry